The Wages Of Ordinary American Workers Has Increased 9% in Forty Years

Meanwhile:

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg

Obvious solution: let leftist vote farmer regressives take even more of your wages.

The chart is indeed bullshit, not because it starts at zero, but because it implies these are the same people. Obviously as people get more educated the income disparity has to widen per year.

The chart is indeed bullshit, not because it starts at zero, but because it implies these are the same people. Obviously as people get more educated the income disparity has to widen per year.

The chart isn't 'bullshit.' I'll help you understand.

How much was a pickup truck in 1979, and a pickup truck in 2007?

Have wages increased the same as the pickup truck?

Education doesn't really have to do with it, it's the industry in which you work.

If that person is still driving the same pick up track he is a regressive and has failed in his life. I am sorry if that is the case for you. You live 80 years, it's your job to make it to the 1 % in one of those.

This is simply unbridled Capitalism. The wealthy have the power and buy access to politicians who make them more wealthy through legislation that gives them an advantage. .
Nonsense, that's not "unbridled capitalism" that's an unholy amalgamation of corporatism and plutocracy. :rolleyes:

Selling ones soul is actually middle class conservatives. The really sad part.....they got screwed.
---
One would think after getting screwed, they would adjust their thinking, but they keep fantacizing like lottery players and/or hoping Trump can help them get rich too.

Funny we say the same thing about you dumb shits and the high taxes and coat of living you pay .

Fucking insane.

The simple truth is that anyone can make more money any time they want. It's just that most people don't want to

The simple truth is that anyone can make more money any time they want. It's just that most people don't want to

Sure, if they want to work two or three jobs.

As a responsible employer I pay higher wages so my 'guys' don't have too.

The Koch Brothers must be very proud of you. Too bad you've screwed yourself and your family with your sociopath views.

So what?

You all whine that people can't make more money and the fact is they can

It is not written anywhere that all anyone will ever need is one 40 hour a week job

And I worked 2 or more jobs from the age of 16 right up until my late 30s. It allowed me to save the money I needed to start our business when we first started 10 years ago I worked 100 hours a week for the first couple years then 60-70 the next few now I only work about 25 hours a week

You sheep have to realize that anyone who ever accomplished anything never worked just 40 hours a week

And how is that a sociopathic view?

And FYI mentioning family is off limits

Last edited:
You people tell us Bush is a moron, yet he outwitted the entire Democratic party? :laugh:

You people tell us Bush is a moron, yet he outwitted the entire Democratic party?

Bush fucked you and every working class American. YOU are too stupid to figure it out.

Bush fucked you and every working class American.

By cutting taxes on us. Bastard!!! Durr.

By cutting taxes on us. Bastard!!! Durr

How did that work out?

Economy got a bump, Americans kept more of their salary.
What's wrong with that?

Economy got a bump, Americans kept more of their salary.
What's wrong with that?

The $2.5 Trillion Tragedy: What America Has Given Up For 10 Years Of Bush Tax Cuts

– Give 122.7 Million Children Low-Income Health Care Every Year For Ten Years

– Give 49.2 Million People Access To Low-Income Healthcare Every Year For Ten Years

– Provide 43.1 Million Students With Pell Grants Worth $5,500 Every Year For Ten Years

– Provide 31.5 Million Head Start Slots For Children Every Year For Ten Years

– Provide VA Care For 30.7 Million Military Veterans Every Year For Ten Years

– Provide 30.4 Million Scholarships For University Students Every Year For Ten Years

– Hire 4.19 Million Firefighters Every Year For Ten Years

– Hire 3.67 Million Elementary School Teachers Every Year For Ten Years

– Hire 3.6 Million Police Officers Every Year For Ten Years

– Retrofit 144.6 Million Households For Wind Power Every Year For Ten Years

– Retrofit 54.2 Million Households For Solar Photovoltaic Energy Every Year For Ten Years

Such a deal!

No thanks prick, my 50,000 ~ 100,000 over the past 14 years was better spent / invested by me, myself and I.

Go fuck yourself.

Meanwhile:

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg

Obvious solution: let leftist vote farmer regressives take even more of your wages.

The chart isn't 'bullshit.' I'll help you understand.

How much was a pickup truck in 1979, and a pickup truck in 2007?

Have wages increased the same as the pickup truck?

Education doesn't really have to do with it, it's the industry in which you work.

If that person is still driving the same pick up track he is a regressive and has failed in his life. I am sorry if that is the case for you. You live 80 years, it's your job to make it to the 1 % in one of those.

FYI Sam Walton drove around in the same beat up pick up truck he had for years before he died.

5 Frugal Habits of The World's Wealthiest People | Clear-Coat Blog

The truth is that, we don't know the variance of how much people earn over the life time. No one has made such calculation, what the OP is presenting is something else. However, based on the following much more accurate assesment, I think the income disparity between individuals over lifetime is much lower than the yearly number:

It's fundamentally dishonest to compare a college student to a 45-year old on the top of his career. Both could be the same person.

Income inequality can of course be bad, however, it NEVER justifies regressives to take control of your wallet. So, given that it's kind of pointless to talk about, since that is all they want to justify.

What is particularly funny is that it seems that blacks, in big part due to the single mother problem, have much lower mobility and incomes. Now, who is it again that thinks single moms are heroes? Also, clearly the regressive liberals talking here do not take the steps necessary to improve their lives... so they cause income inequality by leeching all their life making huge misakes... and then want to take your money. Oh the irony...

Last edited:
This is simply unbridled Capitalism. The wealthy have the power and buy access to politicians who make them more wealthy through legislation that gives them an advantage. Blaming Presidents is ridiculous. The blame lies with the lower and middle class people who continue to elect corrupt politicians, and continue to believe in thoroughly debunked concepts like trickle down economics, and unrestrained free markets that work directly against their own best interests. Make no mistake, for many of you, the powerful are working to eliminate your job as soon as they possibly can and put you in a low paying service job, if you're not already there.
Capitalism certainly can work, but this unbridled super capitalism works only for an ever decreasing percentage of Americans.
How often do you voluntarily pay a higher price for something if you can get it cheaper? If you don't, why do you fault business owners for seeking the lowest labor costs they can get? A business does not exist to provide jobs, it exists to create a profit, and if your job doesn't help do that, it probably will disappear. That's just reality.

Last edited:
The only economic mobility that really matters is the ability to get to the point where you realize that you have enough. Once you get to that point, you realize that the whining is just that, whining, and 90% of the democrat political appeal disappears.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH lol And the leaders in the Democratic party who demanded a 2nd vote authorizing the Iraq war so they could vote Yes? :laugh:

The Bush administration told a DOCUMENTED 935 lies to gain support for a Bush family revenge on Saddam Hussein. It cost the lives of 4500 young Americans and the serious wounding of 35,000.

You people tell us Bush is a moron, yet he outwitted the entire Democratic party? :laugh:

You people tell us Bush is a moron, yet he outwitted the entire Democratic party?

Bush fucked you and every working class American. YOU are too stupid to figure it out.

My wealth went up nearly 800% during the Bush and Obama administrations, I don't know what you people are crying about.

My wealth went up nearly 800% during the Bush and Obama administrations, I don't know what you people are crying about.

And today after the implosion?

Who gives a phuck about YOUR wealth?? George W. Bush assumed a 4.3% unemployment rate, a balanced budget with surpluses projected to a paid off debt, cut tax rates for his rich buds, not once but twice, 2001 and 2003 then started an unnecessary war, doubled the national debt and left a financial catastrophe:

newspaper-400x265.jpg

McHughs%20Article%207.4.15%20Chart%202.gif

Last edited:
Libertarians hate it when the subject of family comes up. Very few of them have kids (so are completely oblivious to the issues) and whatever family they do have, they don't give a fuck about.

Libertarians hate it when the subject of family comes up. Very few of them have kids (so are completely oblivious to the issues) and whatever family they do have, they don't give a fuck about.
Where did you get these completely idiotic assertions from? the back of a matchbook?

You've gone beyond merely misinformed and straight into the realm of completely ludicrous nonsense.

The Bush administration told a DOCUMENTED 935 lies to gain support for a Bush family revenge on Saddam Hussein. It cost the lives of 4500 young Americans and the serious wounding of 35,000.

Who gives a phuck about YOUR wealth?? George W. Bush assumed a 4.3% unemployment rate, a balanced budget with surpluses projected to a paid off debt, cut tax rates for his rich buds, not once but twice, 2001 and 2003 then started an unnecessary war, doubled the national debt and left a financial catastrophe:

newspaper-400x265.jpg

Wow look at 2007 to 2009 horrible, oh wait asshole lying scum Democrats were in control of congress and spending during that time :eusa_think:

I have three kids, two of them have masters degrees and the other one is a key player in the world wide control of nuclear materials. I have eight grandkids, five have graduated college and three have masters degrees, I have two great granddaughters who are just finishing up a two year tour in S. Korea with their parents, my granddaughter and her husband who flies these little jewels along the 38th parallel:

080301-F-2207D-394.jpg

Campbell is right. Things are bad for the working class. Just listen to Bill Clinton.

newspaper-400x265.jpg

Wow look at 2007 to 2009 horrible, oh wait asshole lying scum Democrats were in control of congress and spending during that time :eusa_think:

Bush was president, dumbass.

Forum List

Back