The Walking Dead Season 6

Pretty awesome first episode, I thought.

The intro scene was freaking epic. I am inclined to wonder how long it will be before we finally see Negan, however. Looks like they've got some petty drama to get out of the way first, if the preview for next week is any indication.

It was kind of lame how they just skipped over the kid calling his mother's name. Just another false cliffhanger, I suppose. However, they manage to salvage it later.

Holy crap, did not expect them to kill off the entire freaking family this soon. I'm not sure if I like that, but I'll give them points in that I wasn't expecting it.

Also, it's interesting to note that it was Carol's bullying which actually seems to have finally brought on the kid's freak out. I wonder if anything will come of that.

I liked how the Wolf actually redeemed himself.

I also liked how they fought to re-take Alexandria. That was freaking bad ass.

In reality, however, they most likely would have burned the whole town down doing that. lol. Frankly, even if they didn't, that fuel would likely burn so long, and send up so much smoke, that it'd be visible for miles around for days on end, and lead Negan right to them.

I'm still watching it right now. :D It's over soon though. I thought it was a good episode. I thought the explosion from the grenade launcher or whatever that thing was that Daryl had was pretty funny! [emoji38] Did he say something to the head that was lying on the ground?

I was sad about the little boy. :( Then the mom. That was pretty sad. I'm pissed that the other kid shot Carl, so not too heartbroken over him; still, I don't really like that kind of stuff much (when it involves children).

I think Carl is going live. What do you think?

Yeah. I think Abraham said "nibble on that." LOL

I'm pretty sure "Cor-al" is going to live. I think he's had a messed up face in the comics for a while now, for what that's worth (Rick was actually supposed to lose a hand to the Guv back in the day, but they cut that out).

Seriously thought we were going to lose Glen for a minute there. I was going to be pissed! Lol

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Carl will be having to wear a patch like the govna now! We can call him "Carl patch" now. :p

The intro scene was freaking epic. I am inclined to wonder how long it will be before we finally see Negan, however. Looks like they've got some petty drama to get out of the way first, if the preview for next week is any indication.

It was kind of lame how they just skipped over the kid calling his mother's name. Just another false cliffhanger, I suppose. However, they manage to salvage it later.

Holy crap, did not expect them to kill off the entire freaking family this soon. I'm not sure if I like that, but I'll give them points in that I wasn't expecting it.

Also, it's interesting to note that it was Carol's bullying which actually seems to have finally brought on the kid's freak out. I wonder if anything will come of that.

In reality, however, they most likely would have burned the whole town down doing that. lol. Frankly, even if they didn't, that fuel would likely burn so long, and send up so much smoke, that it'd be visible for miles around for days on end, and lead Negan right to them.

I'm still watching it right now. :D It's over soon though. I thought it was a good episode. I thought the explosion from the grenade launcher or whatever that thing was that Daryl had was pretty funny! [emoji38] Did he say something to the head that was lying on the ground?

I was sad about the little boy. :( Then the mom. That was pretty sad. I'm pissed that the other kid shot Carl, so not too heartbroken over him; still, I don't really like that kind of stuff much (when it involves children).

I'm pretty sure "Cor-al" is going to live. I think he's had a messed up face in the comics for a while now, for what that's worth (Rick was actually supposed to lose a hand to the Guv back in the day, but they cut that out).

Seriously thought we were going to lose Glen for a minute there. I was going to be pissed! Lol

Carl will be having to wear a patch like the govna now! We can call him "Carl patch" now. :p

Yeah. Otherwise it'll just be all like "eeeeeeewwwww" to look at him. :lol:

Coral will live. Unfortunately. Now not only will he still be wearing that stupid fucking hat, he will be wearing a patch over his empty eye socket. Meh.
Glen and maggie can go any time. I don't care. Long as they keep Crazy Carol, Ratchet Rick, Meanassed Michonne, DaringDaryl, FlameGunAbraham, I don't care about the rest. I kinda like Elvis though. I hope he sticks around for awhile.

Meh, I don't blame Rick for freaking out a little. I think he was falling in loooooove with that blonde lady, and he freaked when she got eaten a little and then witnessing his son being shot in the head . . . . that could make anyone go loopy.

Yeah. Otherwise it'll just be all like "eeeeeeewwwww" to look at him. :lol:

Did you already watch the whole episode or are you watching now like me? It's just about over, and Rick is talking to Carl, and Carl looks pretty good.

Yeah. Otherwise it'll just be all like "eeeeeeewwwww" to look at him.[emoji38]

Did you already watch the whole episode or are you watching now like me? It's just about over, and Rick is talking to Carl, and Carl looks pretty good.

I finished about an hour ago. :)

Carl should be fine. Here's hopin' though! Lol

Who is left from the town? There are a few left, right?

Like a dozen or so, it looks like. You can't really tell for sure though.

Extra people we've never seen before just kind of materialize out of thin air whenever it's convenient. :D

Like a dozen or so, it looks like. You can really tell though.

Extra people we've never seen before just kind of materialize out of thin air whenever it's convenient. :D

Well, there is still the chubby girl who is their makeshift doctor.
The little girl who helped Maggie.
Is Dianna's other son still alive? I don't remember whether he got it or not.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Getting tired. :D

Yeah. As far as I can tell, he made it (probably going to get killed by a Walkerfied version of his mom at some point lol). The gay guy made it too. Not sure about his partner.

Yeah. As far as I can tell, he made it (probably going to get killed by a Walkerfied version of his mom at some point lol). The gay guy made it too. Not sure about his partner.

Oh yeah. I remember he was looking through the dead guy's backpack and found those pictures.

And Glenn barely escapes again! Lol. :D

CbObvtEUkAELBMr.jpg

I'm still watching it right now. :D It's over soon though. I thought it was a good episode. I thought the explosion from the grenade launcher or whatever that thing was that Daryl had was pretty funny! :lol: Did he say something to the head that was lying on the ground?

Carl isn't leaving the show anytime soon.

Meh, I don't blame Rick for freaking out a little. I think he was falling in loooooove with that blonde lady, and he freaked when she got eaten a little and then witnessing his son being shot in the head . . . . that could make anyone go loopy.
Good point. Still a bad plan.

The show is getting dumber and dumber with the lengths you have to go to to suspend your disbelief. And I'm gonna keep watching every second of it :lol:

The show is getting dumber and dumber with the lengths you have to go to to suspend your disbelief. And I'm gonna keep watching every second of it :lol:

I think it has it's ups and downs. The first half of the season wasn't too bad. There have been some real bad episodes and then the show redeems itself.

Could Negan be the savior (no pun intended) of the show? I think that is a high possibility.

Nevertheless there are many watchers like me that will admit the show jumped the shark, but still watch it to the end.

This show is going nowhere. It took the top ratings for cable! With Talking Dead coming in second. It destroyed the NBA Allstar game!

I think the show mainly does as well as it does because of the characters. I'm sorry to say but some of them are untouchable. Which hurts the believability of the story because the odds are just too great that at least one of them would've gotten at least a bite in that battle.

What bothers me most about it is that the speed and tenaciousness of walkers seems to be based purely out of convenience. You have scenes where the big names are in trouble and you can't get a single walker with some speed and purpose, but then when it's time to kill someone off all the sudden the walkers are running and just going hard at the person.

All those fucking walkers in that battle and not a single one seemed like it gave a fuck. At a certain point there should've just been too many coming from all angles and there would've been no way to fend them all off without someone at least getting bit.

Can't wait for next episode :lol:

Forum List

Back