The Walking Dead Season 6

I think the show mainly does as well as it does because of the characters. I'm sorry to say but some of them are untouchable. Which hurts the believability of the story because the odds are just too great that at least one of them would've gotten at least a bite in that battle.

What bothers me most about it is that the speed and tenaciousness of walkers seems to be based purely out of convenience. You have scenes where the big names are in trouble and you can't get a single walker with some speed and purpose, but then when it's time to kill someone off all the sudden the walkers are running and just going hard at the person.

All those fucking walkers in that battle and not a single one seemed like it gave a fuck. At a certain point there should've just been too many coming from all angles and there would've been no way to fend them all off without someone at least getting bit.

Can't wait for next episode :lol:

I agree. Some of the writing has stood out as poor recently.

That said, the show is still a large step above most others on TV. I still enjoy it, it's just annoying when it doesn't live up to expectations.

I think the show mainly does as well as it does because of the characters. I'm sorry to say but some of them are untouchable. Which hurts the believability of the story because the odds are just too great that at least one of them would've gotten at least a bite in that battle.

What bothers me most about it is that the speed and tenaciousness of walkers seems to be based purely out of convenience. You have scenes where the big names are in trouble and you can't get a single walker with some speed and purpose, but then when it's time to kill someone off all the sudden the walkers are running and just going hard at the person.

All those fucking walkers in that battle and not a single one seemed like it gave a fuck. At a certain point there should've just been too many coming from all angles and there would've been no way to fend them all off without someone at least getting bit.

They always kill a few main characters every season. I would like to see Tara, Sasha, Spencer, Morgan, Father Gabriel, Glenn (yes I like Glenn, but I think they should have knocked him off - deaths in these shows are supposed to sting), Heath, Eugene and a whole bunch of Alexandrians before seasons end.

I like the core of Rick, Daryl, Abe, Carol, Maggie, Rosita, Michonne and Carl.

That would bring back the anyone can die theme.

Pretty decent episode tonight, I thought. I liked "Jesus" (though I thought Rick and Darryl acted kind of stupidly in dealing with him). I'll be interested to see where that arc goes.

Rick and Michone finally got it on. That'll be fun to watch play out. :D

Rick sure seems to have gotten over that blonde woman pretty quickly though. Hmmm... :lol:

Actually, is it just me, or does this season feel like it's taking itself a bit less seriously than previous seasons in general? Between last week's intro, this week's antics with Jesus, and the light-hearted banter between Rick and Darryl, there seems to be a lot more humor in these last couple of episodes than I'm used to seeing on the Walking Dead.

I got out of work early tonight, but I still didn't get to see TWD yet. I just got home, so I'm just waiting until 12:35 to watch it. :)

Who is this "Jesus" character? Is that Negen person everyone is talking about? :eusa_eh:

They always kill a few main characters every season. I would like to see Tara, Sasha, Spencer, Morgan, Father Gabriel, Glenn (yes I like Glenn, but I think they should have knocked him off - deaths in these shows are supposed to sting), Heath, Eugene and a whole bunch of Alexandrians before seasons end.

I like the core of Rick, Daryl, Abe, Carol, Maggie, Rosita, Michonne and Carl.

That would bring back the anyone can die theme.

I agree about Father Gabriel. My least favorite character.

I got out of work early tonight, but I still didn't get to see TWD yet. I just got home, so I'm just waiting until 12:35 to watch it. :)

Who is this "Jesus" character? Is that Negen person everyone is talking about? :eusa_eh:

Nah. He's kind of like a male Michone, from what I've heard.

He's a crazy hippie ninja dude. :D

So, nobody died tonight?

So, nobody died tonight?

Nobody alive, anyway. :D

A friend of mine already filled me in on some details and I heard about Zombie Dianna. If you think about what happened to her, there probably wouldn't really be much of her left to make a zombie. :D

So, nobody died tonight?

A friend of mine already filled me in on some details and I heard about Zombie Dianna. If you think about what happened to her, there probably wouldn't really be much of her left to make a zombie. :D

Yeah. That was silly. She should have been shredded mince meat barely holding together a bloody skeleton.[emoji38]

So, nobody died tonight?

Yeah. That was silly. She should have been shredded mince meat barely holding together a bloody skeleton.[emoji38]

:puke:

So, nobody died tonight?

Lol. Sorry! :D

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

So, nobody died tonight?

Lol. Sorry! :D

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

:lol: Well, we know she wouldn't be up and walking dead. She would at least be one of the crawling dead, or one of those that is just a head or something.

Just started opening scene.

WTF? So far...not impressed. He's boinking Michonne now....Coral is hunky dory....everything just another day.

The episode was alright:
(1) Carl is still the most annoying character on the show (next to father Gabriel)
(2) Rick and Michonne Finally got together. I like that dynamic.
(3) Jesus seems like a pretty cool character.
(4) Did I mention Carl sucks!

A couple of tidbits I felt like pointing out.

First, early on at the gas station, they show packs of cigarettes selling for about $5.50. I'm pretty sure they didn't cost that much when the zombie apocalypse was supposed to happen. I live in the area the show takes place and I've been here for about 5 years, I am pretty sure it was cheaper then. :)

Carl was reading an issue of Invincible, another comic created by Kirkman. I've read a few, it wasn't bad.

The episode was a good break from the constant threat and drama. I feel like Daryl and Rick should have shot Jesus after he stole the truck, or just come up to him with guns out, rather than trying to grab him. That seemed like a lazy way to push the plot.

I wonder if they could safely go into the lake to pull out some of that stuff? A lot of it would probably still be good if the packaging isn't damaged.

Forum List

Back