The Walking Dead

The farm will be where they end up in the Season two opener.

Really? isn't that too far out in the open? the black guy and his son seemed safer in that house they were in!

I think the gang who left the CDC will end up at the farm in season two.

The black guy (Morgan) and his son (forgot his name!) left the house where they were. Or they were going to leave. Rick broadcasted on the walkie-talkie every morning at a certain time and before they left the outskirts of town and after the zombies attacked them and killed Amy Rick left one last message for Morgan before they headed off for the CDC. I think he left a message for him on the red car too.

yup, he sure did.

Oh .. oh ... oh .. OH! I am soooooo ready!

Ready for when the sun sets early and the evening temperatures drop during the crisp cool month of October when zombies again take to the streets, hungry for the taste of human flesh!

The dead walk and our teams play. I can't think of any other way I'd like to spend my autumn months.

But ... not yet. Not quite yet. I need to enjoy the warmth and the green of the summer months ... and then ... then I will be really ready. Really.

Well, I certainly don't like the second half of the season being bumped to February but . . . at least it gives us something to look forward to in the dreary winter and it won't be as long of a wait till season three!

The Walking Dead Season 2 Kicks Off With an Extra Half-Hour of Zombie Drama

AMC's critically acclaimed original series, The Walking Dead, is back with its much anticipated second 13 episode season. Kicking-off a two week long AMC Fearfest, the network, once again, presents viewers with a 90-minute premiere episode, airing at 9PM ET on Sun., Oct. 16, with six one-hour episodes in the weeks following. The final six episodes of the season commences on Sun., Feb. 12 at 9PM ET. The 90 minute version is also scheduled to be launched globally on all Fox International Channels, following the US premiere the week of Oct. 17-23. Season two reaches FOX audiences in 122 countries, speaking 35 languages and is seen by over 200 million households globally.

The Walking Dead Season 2 Kicks Off With an Extra Half-Hour of Zombie Drama - The Walking Dead - AMC

Well, I certainly don't like the second half of the season being bumped to February but . . . at least it gives us something to look forward to in the dreary winter and it won't be as long of a wait till season three!

AMC's critically acclaimed original series, The Walking Dead, is back with its much anticipated second 13 episode season. Kicking-off a two week long AMC Fearfest, the network, once again, presents viewers with a 90-minute premiere episode, airing at 9PM ET on Sun., Oct. 16, with six one-hour episodes in the weeks following. The final six episodes of the season commences on Sun., Feb. 12 at 9PM ET. The 90 minute version is also scheduled to be launched globally on all Fox International Channels, following the US premiere the week of Oct. 17-23. Season two reaches FOX audiences in 122 countries, speaking 35 languages and is seen by over 200 million households globally.

The Walking Dead Season 2 Kicks Off With an Extra Half-Hour of Zombie Drama - The Walking Dead - AMC

So AMC is tied in with fox on this? good, maybe they can get some money from Fox to make up for what they had to pay the jackass in MadMen, which resulted in production costs being slimmed down for WD.

as far as the split season, well, we don't have much choice anyway. I will be watching Amazing Race come winter...;)

So AMC is tied in with fox on this? good, maybe they can get some money from Fox to make up for what they had to pay the jackass in MadMen, which resulted in production costs being slimmed down for WD.

as far as the split season, well, we don't have much choice anyway. I will be watching Amazing Race come winter...;)

Ah, I hadn't heard that. Thx.

Yeah, of the few shows I like to watch three of them are on Sunday nights. Good thing for On Demand and dvd recorders. ;)

Ah, I hadn't heard that. Thx.

Yeah, of the few shows I like to watch three of them are on Sunday nights. Good thing for On Demand and dvd recorders. ;)

me too, wed's is usually a big night for us, BB, rescue me etc....well then theres hells kitchen, true blood.....we are tivo Ho's here;)

oh and yes they had to pay MadMens Jon Hamm so much money , seriously, its crimped both BB last season and WD...unreal. theres an article on it out there somewhere...

The Walking Dead is coming for you in one month!

The-Walking-Dead-Season-2-Set-Photos-June-13th-the-walking-dead-22850705-500-333.jpg

Little Bobby's out to play,
(He's alive)
Gonna take your life away,
(Better put up a fight)
Tearing flesh and eating brains,
Better hear exactly what I said,
You're gonna die like you knew you would,
Like you knew you should.

Sayin' Ohh we ohh,
The walking dead are coming after you,
Ohh we ohh,
You can't escape no matter what you do,
Ohh we ohh,
You smell bodies rotting in the sun,
Ohh we ohh,
The gates of hell have come undone.

Uncle Charlie's looking gray,
(he's undead)
Better blow his head away,
(better do as he says)
No time to feel com-pass-ion,
He's eat your small intestine just for fun,
Kill them zombies kill them,
They are not your friends,
Or your family.

Sayin' Ohh we ohh,
The walking dead are coming after you
Ohh we ohh,
You can't escape no matter what you do,
Ohh we ohh,
You try to stop them with your shots and chains,
Ohh we ohh,
Look out man they're gonna eat your brains.

The Walking Dead ~ Tri-State Conspiracy

Forum List

Back