The Walking Dead

I hope to see some old characters come back into play. Like the guy and his son at the start of the first season. Remember ... his undead wife (mother) was walking around outside the house.
And what about that guy they left on the side of the road. Hmmmmmmmm ...

Can't wait for this Sunday, its going to be on.

Yup. I'm looking forward to it!
Sunday also is the start of AMC's Fear Fest!

I think the group is going to start breaking down and splitting up in smaller groups, a group that big with kids and old folks will be easy target for walkers or groups of bandits if they run into them.

agreed.

Me?

I'd sacrifice their asses..............gramps? get him in that wheelchair. aim him down the center line of the boulevard and a big puuuusssh and away he goes....:lol:

I think I am going to watch Dawn of the Dead Saturday...have not seen it in years and I have it ....;)

I hope to see some old characters come back into play. Like the guy and his son at the start of the first season. Remember ... his undead wife (mother) was walking around outside the house.

yup I miss him to....Billy? wwas that his name?

anyway, also a biggy at some point in this seasons will be what the Scientist whispered to Rick......before they took off....

I hope they run into the father and son, and that we get an explanation about the helicoptor Rick saw and what the Doc whispered in his ear in the CDC.

Yup. I'm looking forward to it!
Sunday also is the start of AMC's Fear Fest!

I think the group is going to start breaking down and splitting up in smaller groups, a group that big with kids and old folks will be easy target for walkers or groups of bandits if they run into them.

agreed.

Me?

I'd sacrifice their asses..............gramps? get him in that wheelchair. aim him down the center line of the boulevard and a big puuuusssh and away he goes....:lol:

I think I am going to watch Dawn of the Dead Saturday...have not seen it in years and I have it ....;)

I wouldn't want to kill him but at the same time you really can't have kids and older folks when you are making a journey like this in a country side filled with Zombies, you will need to stay quiet with kids are terrible at and move quickly, which older folks suck at. I would want the kids and older folks to be in a safe place like that nursing home they found in Atlanta.

whoa...what happened to weds nights? they moved it to Sunday?

ok then thats cool, anything that will get it more eyes...

TWD was always on on Sunday nights at 10pm. It premiered on Halloween last year, which was on a Sunday.

Morgan Jones is the name of the dad; his son is Duane.

Jim is the guy they left by the side of the road. I still don't get that. They guy was bit by a walker and will turn into a zombie, no question. Why didn't they just put a bullet in his brain? Isn't that the better option?

I went to set up my DVR to record Sunday's episode, and LO! it's already good to go.
It remember (from a year ago) to "record new episodes". Cool.

Hey, TWD is on for 90 minutes Sunday, starting at 9pm. Regular schedule is Sundays, 10pm.

I watched it...my son and I enjoyed it.
Falling Skies also.

LOVE Falling Skies. Looking forward to that coming back as well.

My wife LOVES it so I get to watch. It's fun.

The series "An American Horror Story" is SO much better though!

Really?

I want to like AHS, but so far it's meh....

That's how I feel about AHS. I want to like it but it's really not doing a thing for me. It's not scary and the sex stuff in it reminds me of the later season of Nip/Tuck . . it's there because it can be rather than because it furthers the story. The opening credits remind me of bad 'scary' (and I use that term loosely) movies from the 1970's that were on on Saturday afternoons. For some reason I associate those movies with being sick and nothing else was on tv to watch. lol

Two more days. Aim for the head. Double tap. Boom, boom.

walking-dead-season2-pictures-520x366.jpg

whoa...what happened to weds nights? they moved it to Sunday?

ok then thats cool, anything that will get it more eyes...

TWD was always on on Sunday nights at 10pm. It premiered on Halloween last year, which was on a Sunday.

Morgan Jones is the name of the dad; his son is Duane.

Jim is the guy they left by the side of the road. I still don't get that. They guy was bit by a walker and will turn into a zombie, no question. Why didn't they just put a bullet in his brain? Isn't that the better option?

Hey, TWD is on for 90 minutes Sunday, starting at 9pm. Regular schedule is Sundays, 10pm.

LOVE Falling Skies. Looking forward to that coming back as well.

My wife LOVES it so I get to watch. It's fun.

The series "An American Horror Story" is SO much better though!

Really?

I want to like AHS, but so far it's meh....

That's how I feel about AHS. I want to like it but it's really not doing a thing for me. It's not scary and the sex stuff in it reminds me of the later season of Nip/Tuck . . it's there because it can be rather than because it furthers the story. The opening credits remind me of bad 'scary' (and I use that term loosely) movies from the 1970's that were on on Saturday afternoons. For some reason I associate those movies with being sick and nothing else was on tv to watch. lol

Two more days. Aim for the head. Double tap. Boom, boom.

walking-dead-season2-pictures-520x366.jpg

I stand corrected :redface: I had it in my head it was on Wednesdays...oops.

My wife has the tivo running hot sundays...boardwalk empire, amazing race..etc. plus well, theres always football..;)

Forum List

Back