The Walking Dead

So, did anyone else jump when the hose on the Winnebago broke? :lol:

Oooo, I so enjoyed this episode! Did anyone see Carl's situation coming? I didn't . . . I thought they were going to find the little girl behind the deer being eaten or something.

Excellent zombie kills . . . right through the eyes. How cool is the weapons kit Carl found? I want one!

oooooooo stop stop i still havent seen the new show....i am still trying to catch up on the old ones....an odd show to say the least....

bones! they had a marathon yesterday of season one, you should have watched! Don't read this thread until you catch up . . . spoilers will ruin it for you.

Very good episode last night, looks like the group is starting to splinter off in smaller groups just like I thought they would, that big group traveling together like that is such a huge target, look at what happened when they ran into those walkers on the road.

Very good episode last night, looks like the group is starting to splinter off in smaller groups just like I thought they would, that big group traveling together like that is such a huge target, look at what happened when they ran into those walkers on the road.

The walkers are now traveling in herds and did you see them booking it through the woods? Teh zombies are getting the hang of zombie-ing.

The 1978 or 2004 version of Dawn of the Dead.

I love 'em both!

The 1978 or 2004 version of Dawn of the Dead.

I love 'em both!

I liked the 2004 version better.

I liked some parts of it, but they moved to quick. if they are just brainstem and deteriorating flesh they cannot just run the 100 like Jesse Owens...you know?

the 78 one is the bomb imho, got some humor too....

And that's what scares me! The fact that they are fast!
Seriously though ... the opening scene with the little girl. :eek:

The walkers are now traveling in herds and did you see them booking it through the woods? Teh zombies are getting the hang of zombie-ing.

They are more effective in large numbers, and if they keep this up this is going to be trouble for Rick and his friends.

Oooo, I so enjoyed this episode! Did anyone see Carl's situation coming? I didn't . . . I thought they were going to find the little girl behind the deer being eaten or something.

Excellent zombie kills . . . right through the eyes. How cool is the weapons kit Carl found? I want one!

I like how your incorporating in a little Zombieland with your avi and sig there Zoom.

This may be hard to believe, but I missed the last 15-20 minutes of the show. I plan on watching it this evening before MNF.

The herd of zombies was a good scene. I especially loved when ( I have to start remembering their names again ) the guy up on the R.V. saw the herd through his binoculars the same time Rick saw them through his sight. It's that moment when you're like ... :eek:. We got BIG problems!

I like how your incorporating in a little Zombieland with your avi and sig there Zoom.

This may be hard to believe, but I missed the last 15-20 minutes of the show. I plan on watching it this evening before MNF.

The herd of zombies was a good scene. I especially loved when ( I have to start remembering their names again ) the guy up on the R.V. saw the herd through his binoculars the same time Rick saw them through his sight. It's that moment when you're like ... :eek:. We got BIG problems!

The guy on top of the RV was in the best possible position, he just layed down on the RV and he was good to go, those Zombies weren't seeing him.

The zombies eat everyone and the show turns into a zombie three ring circus. Bill Murray is the MC.

The guy on top of the RV was in the best possible position, he just layed down on the RV and he was good to go, those Zombies weren't seeing him.

When they were looking for the little girl (Sophie?) at one point Rick thought the tracks stopped and Daryl said, no she went through here . . . I thought they were going to look up and see that she had climbed a tree.

The zombies eat everyone and the show turns into a zombie three ring circus. Bill Murray is the MC.

When they were looking for the little girl (Sophie?) at one point Rick thought the tracks stopped and Daryl said, no she went through here . . . I thought they were going to look up and see that she had climbed a tree.

I like Daryls line though around that time, (and I paraphrase) "Well I can give you a lesson in tracking or we can find the girl."

Just struck me funny - :))

>>>>

:lol: You crack me up Zoom!

Goddamn it, Bill fucking Murray! I had to get that out. I don't mean to gush. This is so surreal. I mean, you probably get this all the time. Maybe not lately, but I'm such a huge fan of yours. You know, I swear, I've seen every one of your movies a million times. I even loved your dramatic roles and just everything. Six people left in the world and one of them is Bill fucking Murray. I know that's not your middle name. I've been watching you since I was like... Since I could masturbate. I mean, not that they're connected.

Okay, I watched the last 20 minutes of TWD.

:eek:

I have a feeling they are not going to find the girl.

At first I was disappointed that they made an episode about the girl running off. It seemed so contrived, so hackneyed to me. But the idea that they may never find her alive is different and fits into the horror theme of the show.

Forum List

Back