The Wall - Why it's a dumb idea

What walls do is provide a deterrent for people considering coming to our country and yes, stop a lot of people who try to compromise it.
You evidently think these people walk 1,000+ miles for the fun of it. You think someone that has to walk 1,000 miles to escape whatever hell they are leaving is going care about some fence they have to try climb over? Get real.

The military doesn't do border patrol, but you knew that.

Are you really so stupid that you can't understand that he was advocating for something, not claiming it was already happening?

I mean, that's fucking retarded of you.

How many ICE agents would it take to put an end to that?
The border is 1954 miles. Figure you need a border agent every 100 yards, minimum. 1954 miles is 3,439,040 yards. Divide by 100 and you need 34,390 border agents per 8 hour shift.

That comes out to 103,170 border guards, minimum.

There are currently about 20,000 border agents.

You evidently think these people walk 1,000+ miles for the fun of it. You think someone that has to walk 1,000 miles to escape whatever hell they are leaving is going care about some fence they have to try climb over? Get real.
Only dumbfucks believe walls don't work.

Brain damaged turds like you claim walls don't work.

I think you figured it all out! For the past 50 years, it's all been a conspiracy so dems get more voters. Go huff some more paint.

They are afraid that democrats want to do the same thing that they did. Republican president Ronald Reagan was probably the only president in the entire history of the US, to grant amnesty to the illegals in the country. Making millions of them eligible to become voters.

That's not a democratic plot, but republican history.

The border is 1954 miles. Figure you need a border agent every 100 yards, minimum. 1954 miles is 3439040 yards. Divide by 100 and you need 34,390 border agents per 8 hour shift.

That comes out to 103,170 border guards, minimum.

There are currently about 20,000 border agents.
Why would you assume we need a border agent every 100 yards. That's fucking dumb. Do you believe they don't know how to drive? A couple agents every mile would be sufficient. That comes to 3000 agents.

You are so fucking stupid it must hurt.

I don't know. Why don't you and your kooks raise money to fight climate change instead of using taxpayers money?

Where do you on the left get this notion that we believe walls will keep out everybody. Walls in prisons don't stop all escapes. What walls do is provide a deterrent for people considering coming to our country and yes, stop a lot of people who try to compromise it.

President Trump's design for the wall was rejected by our border patrol. They wanted a see-through wall so they can see upcoming trouble long before it gets here, and that's what Trump did. He created a design to their specifications.
Yea, Trump used his expertise in looking over curtain swatches for his hotels to design a border wall.

You Trumptards really are gullible.

Why would you assume we need a border agent every 100 yards. That's fucking dumb. Do you believe they don't know how to drive? A couple agents every mile would be sufficient. That comes to 3000 agents.

You are so fucking stupid it must hurt.
So while the border agent is a mile away, that's when you go over.

Dumb, huh? :lol:

By the way, 1954 times 2 is 3908. Not 3000.

They are afraid that democrats want to do the same thing that they did. Republican president Ronald Reagan was probably the only president in the entire history of the US, to grant amnesty to the illegals in the country. Making millions of them eligible to become voters.

That's not a democratic plot, but republican history.
We know that's what Democrats want to do. Democrats lied to Reagan and told them they would tighten up border security. Reagan admitted that the Dims snookered him.

Ah, I see. You bigots believe Mexicans are no smarter than a cow. This explains SOOOOO much!

I read you tucked your tail and ran. How about using your head instead of parroting stupid shit G5000, ya think?

I think I get it now.

These rubes believe Mexicans are dumber than they are!

I read you tucked your tail and ran. How about using your head instead of parroting stupid shit G5000, ya think?
You are the one who thinks because a fence stops a cow it will stop a Mexican, dipshit.

Wow!

False equivalence logical fallacy in the extreme. :lol:

You obviously believe that someone is going to travel to the border if they know there's a 30 ft fence waiting for them.

So we can all admit that fences work on dogs and cows and sheep and antelope and alpacas and zebras and other four legged animals.

This in no way has anything to do with Mexicans.

Forum List

Back