The Wall - Why it's a dumb idea

Are you actually stupid enough to believe a fence around someone's house will stop someone intent on getting in?

Really?

Wow!

Yard fences are for a privacy screen and for dogs who would run away otherwise. Dipshit.

You just shot yourself in your pointy head.
You have to admit, seeing these illogical statements over and over, you can understand how these "people" get sucked into conspiracy theories. It's kind of fascinating to see how they "think".

If heonly example of people promoting illegals into the country was a republican, why do you keep harping and claiming democrats would do the same?

I gave you a list how Democrats cater to illegals in their city and state. Would you like me to repost the list again?

You have to admit, seeing these illogical statements over and over, you can understand how these "people" get sucked into conspiracy theories. It's kind of fascinating to see how they "think".
That's why I call them parroting rubes. It's all they do. Parrot shit they are told to parrot. The propagandists absolutely depend on them not thinking.

Good Lord. Walls impede a person's ability to get into an area and give LEO or others extra time to take appropriate action. There is a fence around the White House and it isn't to keep dogs in and obviously, it is not for privacy.

It is imbeciles that can't think straight that will be the demise of our country as they vote for fellow imbeciles(Biden) for President.

Security fence erected around White House as DC braces for unrest

I gave you a list how Democrats cater to illegals in their city and state. Would you like me to repost the list again?
They're merely trying o protect and serve everybody in their town/city/state. To arrest the criminals, independent of their status, and serve the rest, independent of their status.

The illogical statements are coming from lefties who can't put two thoughts together without their handlers giving them pointers. Walls work and they are not just for privacy or to keep animals from getting out/in. That is a no-brainer to those with IQ's higher than their shoe size.

What are you going to do in a few years when Asian illegals outpace Latino illegals? Thinking a wall solves anything when the vast majority of illegals come in by airplane is mindboggling stupid.
The wall definitely solves something, dumbass. It prevents a lot of future Democrats from becoming voters.

So what are you suggesting here, we let in millions because a wall would only stop 99% of them? That's liberal logic for you.
I say attack it from the other side. Prevent people from hiring illegals, which is the reason they come here. It's like the way that moths are attracted to a flame, all we have to do is put out the fire.

Remember, Trump hired illegals to work at Mar-a-lago. Ironically the wall wouldn't have kept the illegals he hired out of the country.

They're merely trying o protect and serve everybody in their town/city/state. To arrest the criminals, independent of their status, and serve the rest, independent of their status.

Is that what they are doing? How is alerting illegals who are illegally working and employers that hire them about ICE raids serving and protecting anybody? How is guarding them in sanctuary cities and states serving and protecting anybody? How is making laws that prohibit a police officer from contacting ICE when they have an illegal in custody serving and protecting anybody? How is giving them drivers licenses so they can get to these jobs they're not supposed to have serving or protecting anybody?

Democrats do more for illegals than they do for Americans. Check out my signature again. In California while some of our vets are living in tents on the sidewalk looking for a used syringe to use, the state is providing illegals with medical care.

Why does ICE arrest the illegals, instead of arresting the owners of the company. If an ICE raid frog marched company management instead of the workers, the democrats would be leading the march.
Why don't your Dim morons sponsor a bill to male hiring illegals a felony? You certainly won't find any Republicans voting against it.

Forum List

Back