The Wall - Why it's a dumb idea

So let me understand knucklehead’s position, a wall, edifice of the past, is in itself a waste of time and money, so how exactly is one to secure their boarders, with words? Several states and cities deem themselves safe havens for illegal refugees, Federal immigration control officers are thwarted by their efforts to detain and deport illegal aliens, as in a violation of federal immigration laws passed by Congress, you know those whom you elected that passed immigration laws in the first place, so how does one secure their boarders? I know knucklehead desires cheap labor to mow his lawn, tend his fields, clean his house, and work in manufacturing at the expense of legal residents, but then again how is it right to force legal residents to accept lower wages as a result of uncontrolled migration of cheap labor into the country? How do you control the flood of drugs, criminal elements, and potential terrorists, from just walking across the line? What does knucklehead propose as a legal mechanism to deport these people, considering several liberal court rulings slow the process of mass deportation? Well this will all be resolved once The Cabbage Patch kids handlers grant illegal noncitizens the right to vote. In closing the wall serves its purpose, our existing immigration laws need to be enforced, and it’s time to take care of those living in America. I am willing to bet green card holders believe in the wall and strong immigration laws. So tell us knucklehead what do you propose as an alternative, or do you have one?

I wonder if Pelosi and Obama have walls around their property.
Anyone know? :dunno:

You betcha'!!!

1631137083919.png

Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of man. Whatever can be built by man, can be destroyed by him.

General George Patton - 1942

Over 90% of the land boarding the Rio Grande is privately owned. The State or Federal Government cannot simply steal land from private owners and start building a wall. Legal cases involving eminent domain can be challenged in court, and many have gone on for years on appeal, going back to the days of GW Bush when he tried it. This will cost the Government a great deal in time and money for each case (and there are thousands of them) The Government won't win all these cases, leaving many large gap's in the wall that illegal immigrants can simply walk through. Then there are building permits, along with these will come challenges from city and county counsels over size limitations and zoning restrictions, all this in each city and county along the border before construction can begin (...and if you really think Mexico is going to pay for all this, I'll sell you the Brooklyn bridge - cheap!)

A faster, cheaper, and more effective plan, will be to increase funding for additional border patrol units and invest in more high tech surveillance equipment, rather than trying to use 9th century solution to a 21st century problem.

The border patrol says you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. But hey, feel free to remain an ignorant assed trolling commie, it fits you.

I run into this a lot with people of your ilk ie those that lack critical thinking skills. It is why you are so susceptible to conspiracy theories. You take two totally unrelated things, put them together, then come to some type of illogical conclusion based on your lack of critical thinking skills. It's like your mind is operating on the level of a 6 year old. It's pretty fascinating actually and it is soooooooooo common with people like yourself.

But I will actually sit here and explain it to you. You see, prisoners have been convicted of crimes and many of them are a danger to society. They need to be separated from a functioning society.

Illegals, on the other hand, come from different backgrounds and have different reasons for trying to get into the US. Not all of them are criminals (1st time offense is a misdemeanor). Many of them will literally die if they dont leave their country whether that be from lack of resources, criminal elements, war, or even some issues ironically created by the US themselves. So if you think illegals just walk over 1,000 miles just to piss people like you off, you need your head checked.
No fk face, you say walls don’t work, then why do we use them in prisons? No deflection is required, just answer

Republican thinking is that that is all that's needed. While concentrating on the walls, they forget to guard the doors.
Do you guard your doors? If not, why you got em? Son, you can’t manipulate me

Those people without the ability to pay would include illegal aliens. So that in no way defends Reagan giving free healthcare to illegals.

Remember, medicare doesn't cover illegals.

What are you talking about. I fully agree it's something he should have never done. Like Trump, he tried to play nice-nice with the Democrats, and like Trump, got kicked square in the ass.

You can't work with Democrats. The only thing you can to is stop them and try to get rid of them.

What about Bill Clinton endorsing the construction of the Wall?

Is it only a bad idea if a republican says it?

Forget the politicians. What do the people on the ground say?

No fk face, you say walls don’t work, then why do we use them in prisons? No deflection is required, just answer
Bitch, I said walls dont work to stop illegals and drugs coming into the US, which is true. I said nothing about walls not working to keep prisoners confined. See you still dont get it. Like I said, you evidently think because walls work in prisons, they work to keep illegals out. You cant see your logical fallacy because you're too dumb to even understand what I'm talking about. I guess you literally think walls work in all circumstances no matter the situation. I mean I just dont even know where to begin to try to explain to you how illogical your thinking is. And I dont think anyone else could get it through your thick skull either.

I don't imagine you own a house, but by chance is there a fence around your mother's place?
Are you actually stupid enough to believe a fence around someone's house will stop someone intent on getting in?

Really?

Wow!

Yard fences are for a privacy screen and for dogs who would run away otherwise. Dipshit.

You just shot yourself in your pointy head.

Forum List

Back