The war on black Republicans

He withdrew over what he claims were false accusations? lol.
Yes. Why is that funny?

Because it means he's either a big fat pussy, or the accusations were true.
It means neither of those.

What it means is that his campaign suffered. As did his private life.
But, he said, after “a lot of prayer and soul searching I am suspending my presidential campaign because of the continued distraction, the continued hurt caused on me and my family.” Cain also cited difficulty in raising enough money to remain competitive.
Herman Cain halts campaign - The Washington Post

But please, go on with your revisions.

Yes. Why is that funny?

But, he said, after “a lot of prayer and soul searching I am suspending my presidential campaign because of the continued distraction, the continued hurt caused on me and my family.” Cain also cited difficulty in raising enough money to remain competitive.

So he plunged into the political arena, vying for the highest political office in the land, while being so ignorant or so naive to the bare knuckle nature of American politics that at the first hint of adversity,

he has to bail out??

Who is that stupid?

So he plunged into the political arena, vying for the highest political office in the land, while being so ignorant or so naive to the bare knuckle nature of American politics that at the first hint of adversity,

he has to bail out??

Who is that stupid?
Yer gettin' 'er there, Carburetor. Keep on keepin' on.

[

By the way, as the author of the OP I can state with certainty that I never made the claim that the world is being unfair to Republicans. I know that because, unlike you, I don't give a fuck if the world is unfair to one side or the other, I just like to argue about politics. I also enjoy mocking idiots, something that this site gives me amble opportunity to do.

Really? So your use of the phrase 'innate bias in the media toward incidents like this' was not meant to claim,

even implicitly, that Republicans are treated unfairly?

Have you ever seen me say anything about something being unfair?

Didn't think so.

I assumed this thread would be about how the Republicans and the conservative mainsteam media destroyed Hermain Cain.

Ben Carson and Allen West won't make Cain's mistake. They won't run for president. They've seen the demonstration of what happens to black Republicans who try to rise above their assigned station in the party.

michael-steele-3.jpg

"Hey, they never called me a negro to my face!!"

He said a lot more than that....................

Michael Steele: For Decades GOP Pursued 'Southern Strategy' That Alienated Minorities

The true racists are the far left hands down all you have to do is read this board with the far left religious supporters..

Political slavery, is still slavery even if the far left wants to try and sell it as freedom..

Good God are you stupid.

I assumed this thread would be about how the Republicans and the conservative mainsteam media destroyed Hermain Cain.

Ben Carson and Allen West won't make Cain's mistake. They won't run for president. They've seen the demonstration of what happens to black Republicans who try to rise above their assigned station in the party.

michael-steele-3.jpg

Michael Steele: For Decades GOP Pursued 'Southern Strategy' That Alienated Minorities

So did J.C. Watts:
Conservative Black Chick » Blog Archive » JC Watts Tells RNC Enough with Phony Outreach; Try Inclusion

"And unlike other, more prominent black Republicans — Herman Cain or Ben Carson, for example — Scott isn’t likely to accuse black voters of being enslaved to the Democratic Party.
“That language doesn’t suit me,” Scott says. “It’s really hard to offend someone into changing their minds."

“It’s important for Cory (Booker) and myself to work together across these aisles and find some common ground on some legislative path forward,” Scott said.”We believe there’s an opportunity on the issue of education to do so.” When I asked if he would ever consider joining the Congressional Black Caucus so he and his friend could have more time for policy discussions, he said no, he didn’t see a need to join. “We’re better together,” he said.

I truly hope that this is the dawn of a new political era; working together across party lines for issues that make sense and help Our fellow Americans.

I am surprised after reading the article that indeed the proposals are common sense and would benefit all Americans. I can support this. At the same time, the incendiary language towards black republicans MUST stop. Respect is a two way street.

I have a good deal of respect for Ms. Rice, I also like the fact that she doesn't go around making disparaging and insulting as well as inaccurate blanket generalizations about Black people like Cain, West, Carson, E.W.Jackson, etc. do to make their "bones" with conservative republicans. I don't recall her stating that "The Blacks are on the Democrat plantation." or "The Blacks are brainwashed because they vote Democrat." or that "The Blacks vote democrat because they want hand outs.".

If you notice; the Black republican/conservatives who I like, don't play that game. Tim Scott actually spoke out against using such insults. In fact I posted a quote from him addressing that a few posts back. Corey Booker and Tim Scott have actually worked together on legislation as well. I also don't think that J.C. Watts wants to play that game as well and he has my respect. Same with Michael Steele and a few others I am missing.

I think it's much more productive to come out with ideas instead of blanket insults and generalizations.

Seriously? Okay how do you know?
So you don't know. Yet you know that this story is a "manifestation of the republican victim mentality."

Very impressive.

But the OP believes the world is being unfair to republicans by not spending more time on the story. Even though EVERYONE has reported on it.

Even more impressive.

The OP is wrong, as usual.

There is no 'war' on black republicans, the notion is idiocy; nor are the media 'conspiring' to cover anything up.

So you don't know. Yet you know that this story is a "manifestation of the republican victim mentality."

Very impressive.

But the OP believes the world is being unfair to republicans by not spending more time on the story. Even though EVERYONE has reported on it.

Even more impressive.

The OP is wrong, as usual.

There is no 'war' on black republicans, the notion is idiocy; nor are the media 'conspiring' to cover anything up.

The OP did not claim the media is conspiring to cover anything up. As for the rest of your statement the opinion piece in the OP is not written by a Republican. Does your worldview ever consider the possibility that not everyone is as idiotic as you?

michael-steele-3.jpg

That's why the GOP crucified his ass...

I liked Hermann Cain in the run up to the RNC in 2012...might have even considered voting Republican for him....unfortunately, the Republicans rejected him as their candidate and I never had the chance. I wonder why he was rejected.
Herman Cain dropped out, remember?

Those womanizing allegations that are still not proved.

What would constitute proof for you?

Forum List

Back