The war on vapers

No. Those who vape THC are getting what they are paying for.
The problem is that you have no idea what is in that liquid

With a dry herb vaporizer the only ingredient is the bud you use.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Anything that kills off potheads is beneficial.

But not alcoholics because you like to have a cocktail right?

What's wrong with you that you wish death for others??
I don't drink but I do live with an alcoholic pot addict and her addict husband. Cirrhosis can't come fast enough. She gets high and drunk then falls down the stairs. If she would just put a noose around her neck before she takes a tumble it would be cause for celebrating.

Druggies and alkies too, visit too much misery in the world to be worth survival.
Then move out.

It's none of your business what people drink, smoke, eat, snort or shove up their asses
As long as they keep their crap away from me I not only don't care what they do but I hope they kill themselves doing it. When it interferes with me I say something.

The problem is that you have no idea what is in that liquid

With a dry herb vaporizer the only ingredient is the bud you use.

I don't drink but I do live with an alcoholic pot addict and her addict husband. Cirrhosis can't come fast enough. She gets high and drunk then falls down the stairs. If she would just put a noose around her neck before she takes a tumble it would be cause for celebrating.

Druggies and alkies too, visit too much misery in the world to be worth survival.
Then move out.

It's none of your business what people drink, smoke, eat, snort or shove up their asses
As long as they keep their crap away from me I not only don't care what they do but I hope they kill themselves doing it. When it interferes with me I say something.

What happened to you that you are so cold as to wish for the dearths of people simply because they do something you disapprove of ?

Live and let live or live and let die there is no need to wish death on anyone

Then move out.

What happened to you that you are so cold as to wish for the dearths of people simply because they do something you disapprove of ?

It is not that they merely do something I disapprove of. It's that what they do is so destructive of everyone around them. Including me. Pot is among the most destructive of all.

Then move out.

It is not that they merely do something I disapprove of. It's that what they do is so destructive of everyone around them. Including me. Pot is among the most destructive of all.

And yet you stay there.

And it's funny how you feel about pot, the most natural unadulterated product a person can use to alter his consciousness.

Alcohol is far more destructive than pot as are meth crack and cocaine etc.

I'll even go so far as to say Coca leaves are fine with me because they are the natural form of the plant.

But all of that is a personal choice just as you are choosing to live with people who you say are destructive to you.

Foxglove is a natural plant too. So is jimson weed and makes a delicious licorice tea. Pot users should get with all natural plants. It's natural. It's a plant. It's harmless.

Foxglove is a natural plant too. So is jimson weed and makes a delicious licorice tea. Pot users should get with all natural plants. It's natural. It's a plant. It's harmless.

And foxglove can be used to treat heart conditions. Where do you think digitalis comes from?

Almost every plant can be used for something.

That said pot is one of the most benign drugs one can use.

And I never used the word harmless did I?

And foxglove can be used to treat heart conditions. Where do you think digitalis comes from?

See foxglove is good for you. Spread the word. Get more natural plant users to take it.

You can't convince me that pot is benign or beneficial. I've seen the damage for too many years. Get some young teen. You can get high together.

See foxglove is good for you. Spread the word. Get more natural plant users to take it.

You can't convince me that pot is benign or beneficial. I've seen the damage for too many years. Get some young teen. You can get high together.

Foxglove is useful if you need its pharmaceutical effects.

Did you know that you can overdose on any prescription drug too? So don't ever use a prescription drug.

And I don't hang around with teenagers. And why do you care if I use marijuana on occasion?

It has absolutely nothing to do with you or your life.

I can only surmise that since you are bitching and moaning about the potheads you live with but refuse to move out that you simply like to bitch and moan more than you dislike pot or the people who use it because if you really hated anyone who smoked pot as much as you say you do there is no way on earth you would live with them

Foxglove is useful if you need its pharmaceutical effects.

Did you know that you can overdose on any prescription drug too? So don't ever use a prescription drug.

And I don't hang around with teenagers. And why do you care if I use marijuana on occasion?

It has absolutely nothing to do with you or your life.

I can only surmise that since you are bitching and moaning about the potheads you live with but refuse to move out that you simply like to bitch and moan more than you dislike pot or the people who use it because if you really hated anyone who smoked pot as much as you say you do there is no way on earth you would live with them
I actually get some entertainment value from the drugged up antics. Waaaa I failed another drug test and got fired waaa. It's comical.

One good thing about businessmen is that they assess situations before jumping in. Trump wants our America to be a good place to live. Nothing is good when thousands of families are depressed because they lost a loved one to fentanyl or vaping. Those are two wars we can win, and fentanyl takes 300 lives per week last count I heard about. I'm not sure how frequently people die from vaping, but it must be a lot. I don't know if there are even any stats out on predictable deaths if it hangs in there as a mind-altering substance abuse route. There are studies in Europe that support people quitting, but not all the details are known why this happens there and not here. There is likely an apple-and-oranges reason, but that would require someone to scrutinize the goings on in two different hemispheres. Such as, is there a chemical cleaner in the European stations that kills the craving on a permanent basis or something as equally obscure--a flavor, other products such as a tea that influences the outcome? :dunno:

Hey, I just went over here and found some information recorded by doctors: Is Vaping Dangerous? What the Science Shows | Physician's Weekly

I'm paraphrasing several of the potential problems vaping has shown a propensity to:

(1) While it is true that vaping has helped some smokers quit, researcher published in July showed that only 10% of nearly 1,300 former smokers who turned to vaping to help quit were successful in doing so.

(2) there are a multitude of harmful effects that come along with vaping. The flavoring additives, so popular with teenagers, have come under scrutiny. Study findings published in July in an American Heart Association journal suggest that e-cigarette flavorings may damage blood vessels and the heart. One sentence issues a caution to teens who over-vape because they like the flavors.

(3) Pyrazine additives in ecigarettes. Pyrazines are known as being potentially toxic to the reproductive tract, and thus are a concern to child-bearing years adults, and in particular, teens. Vape and say goodbye to the next generation? Who knew Thalidomide would cause birth defects when they were prescribed as a miracle sedative back in the 50s. The teratogenic disaster that followed cost thousands of newborns their arms, fingers, toes, legs, and all sorts of body parts to disappear or be so deformed and unsightly people were horrified. Often its user's baby was just stillborn. Who knows what was missing inside?

Damage of vessels to the vessels and the heart could cause sudden death any time in a person's life that stress strained a vessel with a burst aneurism effect, which could be quite fatal when the doctor doesn't know which vessel is causing the interneal bleeding, or multiple vessels could be affected.

Will vaping increase the deaths from heart problems years later? We have no knowledge one way or another, but from what the article says, it is not a good outlook.

In short, could vaping bring about who knows what kind of disaster on mankind?​
Vaping is harmless until you add THC and Vitamin E oil or other vitamin oil. Out of 70 million vapers six used THC cut with vitamin oil and died. Many more got sick. Most of them young pot users.
Which is why if you are going to vape your should use a dry herb vaporizer

I've no need to vape. I'm not addicted to anything, and I'm not the needy type. OK I need peace and quiet. lol

One good thing about businessmen is that they assess situations before jumping in. Trump wants our America to be a good place to live. Nothing is good when thousands of families are depressed because they lost a loved one to fentanyl or vaping. Those are two wars we can win, and fentanyl takes 300 lives per week last count I heard about. I'm not sure how frequently people die from vaping, but it must be a lot. I don't know if there are even any stats out on predictable deaths if it hangs in there as a mind-altering substance abuse route. There are studies in Europe that support people quitting, but not all the details are known why this happens there and not here. There is likely an apple-and-oranges reason, but that would require someone to scrutinize the goings on in two different hemispheres. Such as, is there a chemical cleaner in the European stations that kills the craving on a permanent basis or something as equally obscure--a flavor, other products such as a tea that influences the outcome? :dunno:

Hey, I just went over here and found some information recorded by doctors: Is Vaping Dangerous? What the Science Shows | Physician's Weekly

I'm paraphrasing several of the potential problems vaping has shown a propensity to:

(1) While it is true that vaping has helped some smokers quit, researcher published in July showed that only 10% of nearly 1,300 former smokers who turned to vaping to help quit were successful in doing so.

(2) there are a multitude of harmful effects that come along with vaping. The flavoring additives, so popular with teenagers, have come under scrutiny. Study findings published in July in an American Heart Association journal suggest that e-cigarette flavorings may damage blood vessels and the heart. One sentence issues a caution to teens who over-vape because they like the flavors.

(3) Pyrazine additives in ecigarettes. Pyrazines are known as being potentially toxic to the reproductive tract, and thus are a concern to child-bearing years adults, and in particular, teens. Vape and say goodbye to the next generation? Who knew Thalidomide would cause birth defects when they were prescribed as a miracle sedative back in the 50s. The teratogenic disaster that followed cost thousands of newborns their arms, fingers, toes, legs, and all sorts of body parts to disappear or be so deformed and unsightly people were horrified. Often its user's baby was just stillborn. Who knows what was missing inside?

Damage of vessels to the vessels and the heart could cause sudden death any time in a person's life that stress strained a vessel with a burst aneurism effect, which could be quite fatal when the doctor doesn't know which vessel is causing the interneal bleeding, or multiple vessels could be affected.

Will vaping increase the deaths from heart problems years later? We have no knowledge one way or another, but from what the article says, it is not a good outlook.

In short, could vaping bring about who knows what kind of disaster on mankind?​
Vaping is harmless until you add THC and Vitamin E oil or other vitamin oil. Out of 70 million vapers six used THC cut with vitamin oil and died. Many more got sick. Most of them young pot users.
Which is why if you are going to vape your should use a dry herb vaporizer

I've no need to vape. I'm not addicted to anything, and I'm not the needy type. OK I need peace and quiet. lol
I'm not addicted to anything either but I guess I have self control

So poor people can't be dangerous?

And FYI I only want violent criminals locked up

We already lock up 2 million people. Locking them up isn't the answer.
So you want to lock up people who choose to attempt suicide but not violent criminals

If locking people up doesn't prevent crime how will it prevent suicide

And the problem is we lock up more nonviolent criminals than we do violent ones

So you want to lock up people who choose to attempt suicide but not violent criminals

Um, yeah, if we want to keep people from killing themselves, we should lock them up.

If we want to keep people from killing each other, TAKE AWAY THE FUCKING GUNS.

Every other country in the world has figured this out.
Once again the USA is not every other country if you want to live in another country then move

Forum List

Back