The Warmergate Scandal

U.N. to Investigate Leaked E-Mails in Climate Data Scandal - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives have grilled government scientists on the leaked e-mails in a hearing Wednesday in Washington, but the scientists countered that the e-mails don't change the fact that the earth is warming.

"The e-mails do nothing to undermine the very strong scientific consensus ... that tells us the earth is warming, that warming is largely a result of human activity," said Jane Lubchenco, head of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

She said the e-mails don't address data from her agency or the U.S. space agency NASA, which both keep independent climate records that show dramatic global warming.

If that's the case, NASA and NOAA should have no problems passing an independent audit of their data.

And just for the record, yet again, "consensus" isn't scientific proof of anything.

Well, it has to be true. It was on fox.com!

incandescentbulb.jpg

Welcome Back, Little Friend! I always knew you weren't melting the ice caps!
Sad part is... unless Congresswoman Bachmann's "Freedom to Choose" bill gets passed, he will still be banned in the US in 2012

Fox is irrelevant.

Nobody needs any "consensus" to scientifically prove that water runs downhill.
I suggest we prove it by Waterboarding the global warming hoaxers. Starting with Manbearpig himself.

U.N. to Investigate Leaked E-Mails in Climate Data Scandal - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives have grilled government scientists on the leaked e-mails in a hearing Wednesday in Washington, but the scientists countered that the e-mails don't change the fact that the earth is warming.

"The e-mails do nothing to undermine the very strong scientific consensus ... that tells us the earth is warming, that warming is largely a result of human activity," said Jane Lubchenco, head of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

She said the e-mails don't address data from her agency or the U.S. space agency NASA, which both keep independent climate records that show dramatic global warming.
If only the partisan hacks were this outraged by invading Iraq. But oh, no...that was Bush their freaking homeboy. :lol:

If only the partisan hacks were this outraged by invading Iraq. But oh, no...that was Bush their freaking homeboy. :lol:
So you are for Saddam's rape rooms, genocidal plans for the Kurds, the suppression and oppression of all Non-Ba'athist people in Iraq and constant threats of warmongering on his neighbors?

Good to know.

Member of Amnesty International I presume.

Ummm...Not only was I was I against invading Iraq, I was also against the continuing of the economic sanctions and "no fly zones" over northern and southern Iraq, put in place bay Shrubbie's daddy, and kept in place by Bubba for eight years.

And what were you saying while all this was going on?

So you are for Saddam's rape rooms, genocidal plans for the Kurds, the suppression and oppression of all Non-Ba'athist people in Iraq and constant threats of warmongering on his neighbors?

Good to know.

:rolleyes: If we were told THAT is why we were overthrowing Saddam, we as a people would have been able to have an informed opinion. But that isn't how it played out.

But I admire your ability to lick Bush's ass.

Ummm...Not only was I was I against invading Iraq, I was also against the continuing of the economic sanctions and "no fly zones" over northern and southern Iraq, put in place bay Shrubbie's daddy, and kept in place by Bubba for eight years.

you mean when clinton was bombing iraq?

I was for the sanctions and for letting the inspectors finish their job.

Regardless...I remember none of you wingnuts melting down over the invasion.

There you have it.

You supported the continuing state of war with Iraq, that was started in 1991, as long as the guy in charge of the effort had a (D) by his name.

I believe you've been decrying political hacks lately? :lol:

There you have it.

You supported the continuing state of war with Iraq, that was started in 1991, as long as the guy in charge of the effort had a (D) by his name.

I believe you've been decrying political hacks lately? :lol:
I supported it because it worked. That isn't partisan...but your belief that it is...is partisan. :cuckoo:

And you didn't get this upset over Iraq, did you Dude?

No, it didn't work.

The more-or-less same policy has been applied to Cuba for over 50 years and the Castros are still in power.

You're being a hack and we both know it.

P.S.....I'm not upset, I'm vindicated.

No, it didn't work.

The more-or-less same policy has been applied to Cuba for over 50 years and the Castros are still in power.

Is Castro a threat to us? No. In fact he's a joke. And so was Saddam.

But I'm not surprised you pee your pants over those nasty Cubans invading the USA. :lol:

Good to know.

:rolleyes: If we were told THAT is why we were overthrowing Saddam, we as a people would have been able to have an informed opinion. But that isn't how it played out.

But I admire your ability to lick Bush's ass.
No, there was thwarting the IEA, and Sec Council resolution 1440 among other reasons.

Don't forget, the intelligence they used was mostly from CLINTON ERA SOURCES! Even Tony Blair's government stands to this day by it's findings.

Hmmmm??? Do I hear the Hypocrisy crickets once again?

No, it didn't work.

Is Castro a threat to us? No. In fact he's a joke. And so was Saddam.

But I'm not surprised you pee your pants over those nasty Cubans invading the USA. :lol:
He's only a joke to the rest of the world. Not to the millions of people he can still kill and make their lives a living hell.

Ever considered living your life under Papa Fidel's tender mercies?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back