The Washington Post Becomes Unhinged On Donald Trump

Tell us more about how you are willing to give up your freedom as an American Citizen to Donald.

Why, is he going to bomb me with a drone, like the Manchurian muslim did to an American citizen?
Tell us how you'd be willing to make Donald King or else Dictator.

If he builds the WALL, and keeps all the terrorist muslim scum out, I'd vote for that!
How many muslims have been caught crossing the southern border?
How many haven't been caught?
Fucking terrorist sympathiser creep.

Why, is he going to bomb me with a drone, like the Manchurian muslim did to an American citizen?

If he builds the WALL, and keeps all the terrorist muslim scum out, I'd vote for that!
Of course you would....you are the kind of person that Ben Franklin warned about.

Speaking of our Founders....you're the type of person they defeated.
I would have been the liberal...the Patriot...like my ancestor was.

Not according to your beliefs as stated here. Not even close.

Will Trump's election push Democrats into armed conflict?
Ya. I'd like to see the DEMs threatening to use their pillows to fight each other.
All prancing around in their 'onesies' sucking on 'adult' size soothers.
Fucking hilarious!

Of course you would....you are the kind of person that Ben Franklin warned about.

Nope...sorry. You don't get to change the facts of history. The Patriots were the liberals. The Tories were the con-servatives.

Nope...sorry. You don't get to change the facts of history. The Patriots were the liberals. The Tories were the con-servatives.

One of the primary Ideological issues of that time, that has come around again, as leftist become more and more statist, is the question of God Given, or Inherent Human Rights.

Our FOunding Fathers believed that such Rights were God Given or Inherent.

Conservatives today believe that too.

Liberals believe that RIghts are created or granted by the State.

In this they harken all the way back to the Divine Right of Kings, pre-Magna Carta

Nope...sorry. You don't get to change the facts of history. The Patriots were the liberals.

I'm not changing anything. The Founders were liberal as it was defined at that time. You who call yourselves "liberals" today have no relation whatsoever to that classical definition.

Would Clinton's election push RWrs into armed conflict? Might as well pose that question too.

Well, the country could not be more divided than it is now, and to all things there is a breaking point.
As you conveniently forget the Revolution, the Civil War, the Progressive Age and the 1960s. :lol:

Two led to war, one to Depression and the last was an odd joke.

The problem is the idiot children who spewed the Leftist nonsense of the 60s have wormed their way into power. Whether or not Americans will in the majority go for the hair flips and peace signs remains to be seen. I believe there will be trouble.

Not a threat. Just an observation.

Would Clinton's election push RWrs into armed conflict? Might as well pose that question too.

Well, the country could not be more divided than it is now, and to all things there is a breaking point.
As you conveniently forget the Revolution, the Civil War, the Progressive Age and the 1960s. :lol:

The problem is the idiot children who spewed the Leftist nonsense of the 60s have wormed their way into power. Whether or not Americans will in the majority go for the hair flips and peace signs remains to be seen. I believe there will be trouble.

Yes that is true....and in all the cases I listed the country was way more divided than it is now. Your little egos make you think that a very large chunk of the country thinks as you do. That's pretty funny.

QUOTE="bodecea, post: 13621797, member: 20112"]

Yes that is true....and in all the cases I listed the country was way more divided than it is now.
[/QUOTE]

Nonsense. We are at least as divided as 1775 and 1856. The other two pale in comparison, Reference the elections of 1968 and 1972, for example.

Your little egos make you think that a very large chunk of the country thinks as you do. That's pretty funny.

I happen to have an enormous ego, based in success.

Notice the Post thinks that Trump has "personal and policy flaws" but Bernie Sanders doesn't? Clearly it's a policy flaw for Hillary to have been accused of about a hundred felonies related to e-mails and to blame a you tube video for the murder of a U.S. Ambassador and four others at Benghazi. Certainly it's a personal flaw to blame the "vast right wing conspiracy" for her husband's serial abuse of women.

Yes that is true....and in all the cases I listed the country was way more divided than it is now. Your little egos make you think that a very large chunk of the country thinks as you do. That's pretty funny.

Polls who Trump just a few points behind HIllary.

THat is a very large chunk of the country.

You're the one living in a fantasy land where Trump and his supporters are fringe.

Nope...sorry. You don't get to change the facts of history. The Patriots were the liberals.

I'm not changing anything. The Founders were liberal as it was defined at that time. You who call yourselves "liberals" today have no relation whatsoever to that classical definition.
It's just like them to try and say they are like the Founding Fathers. Not one back then would openly support the killing of human beings with abortion. that's why today liberalism is mental disorder.

Forum List

Back