🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Weaponization Of January 6

OK>.....close enough.

Here comes your beating: she would have had to take a train to get to the Capital.

AOC did her hand-wringing routine about fearing death when she was in the Capitol on Jan6.

The problem was......she wasn't there.
“In a heartbreaking Instagram live video, the congresswoman described how she came to terms with the fact that she would be killed during the Capitol riot.”

So much for “almost” being “murdered.”
As Fox News’s Sam Dorman reports, “The controversy erupted after the New York congresswoman posted a video in which she described a confrontation with Capitol Police at her office, which … is located in the Cannon building, which is accessible through underground tunnels connected to the Capitol as well as via a short stroll down a walkway and across the street. … In response to the incident, the congresswoman said: ‘I did not know if I was going to make it to the end of that day alive.’”
AOC Doubles Down on Ditzy

“Ocasio-Cortez said that the officer was “looking at me with all this anger and hostility. At first, in my brain and in my mind, I just came from this super intense experience just now, maybe I’m reading into this, right?

She compared this experience to “so many other communities in this country where you don’t know if you’re safe or not.” The officer told her where to go, and she said “we’re just so rattled in that moment, and the situation felt so volatile with the officer that I run over, I grab my bag, and we just start running over to that building.”

A person can access the Cannon Building via a tunnel. But no one made it past the Capitol.” AOC wasn't in the Capitol Building at the time of the Jan. 6 riot—she was in another building entirely

AOC Tale of Her Capitol Hill Riot Experience Turns Out to be Mostly Fake News

untappedcities.com

The Underground Tunnels Beneath the U.S Capitol and Library of Congress - Untapped New York

Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. is connected underground by tunnels and subways, offering all the things you would need from the outside world.
untappedcities.com

untappedcities.com

“In a heartbreaking Instagram live video, the congresswoman described how she came to terms with the fact that she would be killed during the Capitol riot.”

So much for “almost” being “murdered.”
As Fox News’s Sam Dorman reports, “The controversy erupted after the New York congresswoman posted a video in which she described a confrontation with Capitol Police at her office, which … is located in the Cannon building, which is accessible through underground tunnels connected to the Capitol as well as via a short stroll down a walkway and across the street. … In response to the incident, the congresswoman said: ‘I did not know if I was going to make it to the end of that day alive.’” AOC Doubles Down on Ditzy

1637938149109.png

http://i2.wp.com/nuclearphysicsdcday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Full-hill-map.jpg

Oh look, you're lying again. This is my shocked face --> :icon_rolleyes:

Moron, she said she wasn't in the Capitol building ...

“For you all to know, there’s the Capitol Hill complex. But members of Congress, except for, you know, the speaker and other very, very high ranking ones, don’t actually work in a building with the dome. There’s buildings like right next to the dome, and that’s where our actual offices are.” ~ AOC

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

I know, it must have been horrifying!!!

How many intruders were in her building?

Now we know there were none. How could she that at the time? Also, the buildings are connected by a tunnel. How could she know no one was coming through there?

Now we know there were none. How could she that at the time? Also, the buildings are connected by a tunnel. How could she know no one was coming through there?

Now we know there were none.

None. Very scary!

How could she that at the time?

Why did she think there were, at the time?

Also, the buildings are connected by a tunnel.

Yes.

How could she know no one was coming through there?

How could she know they weren't climbing up the side of the building?
Or dropping down from helicopters?

You little piece of shit can't do, nothing to me I'm miles away ,were you thinking of using a gun to kill me , better question when Trump ask you to kill for him the next time you and the rest of your hate group try to bring down our country and democracy Will you? Bang bang !!!!!!!!
You've been skipping your meds again.

Now we know there were none.

None. Very scary!

Scary at the time. Abs.

How could she that at the time?

Why did she think there were, at the time?

She couldn't know where they are. Again, given tnd vitriol directed at her front the right, why would she assume she wasn't a target of that violent mob?

How could she know no one was coming through there?

How could she know they weren't climbing up the side of the building?
Or dropping down from helicopters?

She could have seen them scaling the Capitol which was televised live.

Still, nothing she said can be shown as untrue.

Scary at the time. Abs.

She couldn't know where they are. Again, given tnd vitriol directed at her front the right, why would she assume she wasn't a target of that violent mob?

Still, nothing she said can be shown as untrue.

She couldn't know where they are. '

Where did she see them? Anywhere?

Right. She saw them several blacks away. In a different building.
She could have died!!

She couldn't know where they are. '

Where did she see them? Anywhere?

Your defense of the indefensible is scorned. Some lawmakers in the Capitol were also rightfully in fear for their lives who also didn't know were those domestic terrorists were.

Right. She saw them several blacks away. In a different building.
She could have died!!

That you feel the need to lie reveals even you know she was right. She wasn't several blocks away. She was in one of the buildings lined up across the street from the Capitol building, again, just 700 feet away.

Not many people here are stupid enough to post evidence they're full of shit so I commend you for doing that.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.​
Actually, without lies and distortion, the right couldn't or wouldn't exist anymore.They are held together with bubblegum and dumb lies.

Your defense of the indefensible is scorned.

I would never defend her whiney idiocy.

That you feel the need to lie reveals even you know she was right.

LOL!

She was in one of the buildings lined up across the street from the Capitol building,

Right. With no one trying to get in.

again, just 700 feet away.

Right. 700 feet. Close enough to hear the mob coming to get her.
In her 2.3 million square foot building. So close.

Lol! The Frontier Post?

You just fucked up. Because I read the ACLED Information.

CLASS IS IN SESSION.

The longstanding crisis of police violence and structural racism in America hit a new flashpoint this year. On 25 May 2020, Minneapolis police officers arrested George Floyd, a 46-year-old Black man, for allegedly using a counterfeit $20 bill. One officer pinned Floyd to the ground and kneeled on his neck for eight minutes and 15 seconds, killing him. Other officers looked on (BBC, 16 July 2020).
Floyd’s death prompted a surge of demonstrations associated with the Black Lives Matter (BLM)2 movement that quickly spread from Minneapolis throughout the country. Between 26 May, the day after Floyd’s death, and 22 August, ACLED records over 7,750 demonstrations linked to the BLM movement across more than 2,440 locations in all 50 states and Washington, DC.

NATIONWIDE DEMONSTRATIONS​

While the US has long been home to a vibrant protest environment, demonstrations surged to new levels in 2020. Between 24 May and 22 August, ACLED records more than 10,600 demonstration events across the country. Over 10,100 of these — or nearly 95% — involve peaceful protesters. Fewer than 570 — or approximately 5% — involve demonstrators engaging in violence. Well over 80% of all demonstrations are connected to the Black Lives Matter movement or the COVID-19 pandemic.

AN OVERWHELMINGLY PEACEFUL MOVEMENT

The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Peaceful protests are reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations,6 meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations — under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests.

You need to quit posting that alt right bullshit thinking that it's fact. Every time I come in one of your threads, I get a laugh because you actually think you're doing something when in reality I probably should be arrested for beating a woman like I beat your ass.

Is this what an Ivy league education produces? These are supposed to be elite schools? Maybe we're looking to the wrong schools for intelligence because my Big 12 education beats the shit out your ivy league one.

And aren't you supposed to be the model minority, the highly intelligent smarter than we dumb black folks Asian? You're an idiot, a flaming fool, a dumb ass. You posted some scrabble from some bullshit website that conflated and distorted numbers then claimed they were ACLED documentation of the George Floyd protests. You didn't go to an Ivy league school, you went to Nassau Community College.

And there was no stolen election.
BLM AND JAN6th

The BLM protest is totally legal, totally honorable, dealing with the truth, protesting against evil by the police forces across this country are heroes and should be treated with respect, the people who started the fires and destruction ,during those protests which were totally illegal should have been shot.
Jan6th Their protest being totally legal was totally dishonorable, dealing with a complete lie, protesting against something that didn't even exist, was done by brain-dead stupid people, that should be shown no respect, stupid yes but still legal. The people who forced their way into the capital, which was totally illegal should to the man all been shot, for being traitors trying to bring down our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator.

GEE I wonder what this has to do with AOC's experience on JAN 6th. Falling apart pore Q anon whore.

No one disputes her I fear for my life claims but she was in a building nearly .5 miles away not in any real danger she was being a drama queen over it.

I would never defend her whiney idiocy.

That you feel the need to lie reveals even you know she was right.

LOL!

She was in one of the buildings lined up across the street from the Capitol building,

Right. With no one trying to get in.

again, just 700 feet away.

Right. 700 feet. Close enough to hear the mob coming to get her.
In her 2.3 million square foot building. So close.

No matter how many times you repeat that, she still never knew that day that no one was coming into her building.

Forum List

Back