The white race will survive, but;

Status
Not open for further replies.
The white race will survive, but they will reap what they have sowed. Everyone now knows that they are ruthless land grabbers; and there will be nowhere that will give them mercy.
Blacks asians and Arabs do it too. I mean, seriously? Ever read a book?
Don't act like other races are morally superior. Cause you are definately be full of shit.
The ignorance of racists knows no bounds

Your right, but the whites have done their deception far better than any other race. Their violence far surpasses any race in history. And their denial of this is legendary.

Whites are pretty diverse, there's even a big difference between Poles, and Germans in how they look, and conduct themselves, despite being neighbors.

Well yes, the white race is diverse and dangerous..Some of the racist on this thread, need to be locked up in someones basement.

Our destiny is being thwarted not by the selfishness of the race taken as a group, but the selfishness of individual Whites who have no respect or concern for other Whites.

The Whites will reap the destruction they have sown. Someone will invade their stolen land. Its academic, and it won't be nice!

China's going to probably take over the whole freaking World, and without Whitey who's going to stop them?

Considering that China's a somewhat brutal, and intolerant state, then I'd say not just Whites, but non-Whites too should fear such implications.

The fact that anyone is really such a weak-minded, ignorant, fearful buffoon as to orient their lives and frame their identity around panic over pointless idiocy like "will the white 'race' survive?" is tragically disappointing.

I really hope there are no aliens secretly observing our species, because this shit is embarrassing.

Aliens would presumably not be stupid enough to fall for your racial equality nonsense, and therefor would probably want to protect the more intelligent Humans like Whites, and Asians.

Either that or they'd do what is being done now, and eradicate the White, and Asian competition, so they can rule Earth.

Anyway you look at it, racial equality is a stupid fantasy.

Last edited:
There's only ethnic groups, not races, link below. That's the good news, and environment means so much. Ben Carson was lucky enough to have a mom who turned off the t.v. and made her kids study is why he is what he is today.

Race Is a Social Construct, Scientists Argue

Some of the most intelligent scientists like Dawkins, Crick, and Watson certainly don't agree with Race being Social construct.

Can anyone DISPROVE these statements.......? (I'm not saying it's written in stone...just an abstract question)

White nations are generally peaceful, productive and civil societies.

Arab and Asian societies are generally harsh and brutal but structured

Black nations are generally poor, wild, unsettled and violent

So sorry, but many Western Europeans were, and Russians, and Americans still are more like Arab, and Asian societies harsh, brutal, and structured.

Mostly just some of the Baltic, West Slavic, Celtic, Norse, and Finno-Ugric's represent the real White mentality of being peaceful.

I suspect the rest of Europe mixed too much with non-Whites, it makes them Chimp out.

I am so tired of this race shit by the left. They now claim Hispanics are a race. They just flat out lie. And instead of tackling how we see our differences the fucking liberals set up obstacles and exploit them.

What's it feel like to know your race is shrinking and loosing dominance?

The true statistics show thats a lie.

Look anyone who continues on this bullshit of whites is a lying mother fucking bigot. Statistically its bullshit. To continue with this bizarro rule of thumb 'WHITE MAN RUN" is to deprive those of other nations that need to get up to speed for their own people.

To blame failures of countries based on color is freaking insane and useless.

Actually the colonization of African nations and India by whites moved those nations backwards. It is not insane to make that claim.

What about Ethiopia which wasn't really colonized, it's poor, and backwards by African standards, because?

Furthermore the fact that height stature improved under colonialism of Africa, suggests that they were getting better nutrition than before hand.

Not to deny that there were some sinister implications, like King Leopold's genocide in the Belgian Congo, where millions were killed.

The white race will survive, but they will reap what they have sowed. Everyone now knows that they are ruthless land grabbers; and there will be nowhere that will give them mercy.

You want to talk about ruthless, well most people being held being done in the world TODAY are being held back by their own government . Take Mexico, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, N Korea.. etc, all of these governments will use the same excuse as you to keep their own power and keep their people off their back. They will blame it on someone else. I don't worry about the white race disappearing, I worry about how I live my life, it's the only thing I can control.

Tell the American Indians and the blacks that your race is not ruthless. Your head is buried in the ground, like most whites.

People reap what they sow. I will reap what i sow, you will reap what you sow. Got any other bits of wisdom you want to pass? If I do good things in life, hopefully that will benefit someone else and so on, what I do not accept is your contrived guilt trip. You say my head is buried in the ground but you are speaking from extreme ignorance, because you know nothing of my life. Only what you can surmise. What you don't realize is that people can think and make life decisions outside of their race unless they are consumed by it. Maybe that's your case.

Your race is doomed to be overtaken by many nations. You may behave and think well, but your leaders do not. Trump is a serious mess.

How fast are the Amish growing?

So your saying the world is going to make war on the Amish?? hahaha Im not really worried about the fears you try to express. In the end we are all doomed. When they dig up our bones they are pretty much going to look the same. People displacing people is just the way of history. Probably one of the first acts of racism was when humans wiped out the Neanderthals. If whites were to disappear off the face of the earth tomorrow do you think human kind would have learned its lesson and then live in peace? I think if history has taught us anything it's that humans never learn their lesson.

Our destiny is being thwarted not by the selfishness of the race taken as a group, but the selfishness of individual Whites who have no respect or concern for other Whites.

The Whites will reap the destruction they have sown. Someone will invade their stolen land. Its academic, and it won't be nice!

China's going to probably take over the whole freaking World, ....

Not gonna happen.

Not gonna happen.

You know this because you have a magical crystal ball?

Not gonna happen.

I know because unlike some shit-shovelers around here, I have studied history and I have bothered to accumulate real, first-hand experience from which to draw reasonable conclusions.

Can anyone DISPROVE these statements.......? (I'm not saying it's written in stone...just an abstract question)

Mostly just some of the Baltic, West Slavic, Celtic, Norse, and Finno-Ugric's represent the real White mentality of being peaceful.

:lmao:

Some folks REALLY need to study history.

Not gonna happen.

I know because unlike some shit-shovelers around here, I have studied history and I have bothered to accumulate real, first-hand experience from which to draw reasonable conclusions.

China in history didn't have the kind of power, and dwindling White population to exploit as China does.

Yeah, you hate Whites, I think we get that.

Not gonna happen.

China in history didn't have the kind of power, and dwindling White population to exploit as China does.

China was the most advanced civilization on earth for centuries.

Some people REALLY need to study history.

Yeah, you hate Whites, I think we get that.

Childish absurdities like this ^^^ are how trolls ^^^ attempt to derail threads.

Not gonna happen.

China was the most advanced civilization on earth for centuries.

Some people REALLY need to study history.

China was at one point, and even invented extremely primitive guns, however Europeans invented better guns, and therefor went onto dominate.

The white man will survive , but not without loosing face.

Creative destruction. The backward natives were unfit to possess the land. For time to march on, it must never follow their wild drumbeat.

Creative destruction. The backward natives were unfit to possess the land. For time to march on, it must never follow their wild drumbeat.

Jazz listeners love our drumbeat , and many white women love our beat in romance as well.

The fact that anyone is really such a weak-minded, ignorant, fearful buffoon as to orient their lives and frame their identity around panic over pointless idiocy like "will the white 'race' survive?" is tragically disappointing.

I really hope there are no aliens secretly observing our species, because this shit is embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back