The Winston Churchill Bust - coming home!

Everything is upside down to the crazy left. Barry got rid of a gift presented to the United States in appreciation for all the US did for England during WW2 and then he hung a disrespectful painting showing Police Officers as pigs.

I would serve Mr Obama with an arrest warrant. you're not going anywhere buster except the gray bar motel

and get that stinkin' filthy smell out of the WH

Because they know OTHERS will make a big hoohaa about it?

so you are willing to admit that they lied - that's great!

acceptance is the 1st step on the long road to recovery - I'm pulling for you brah!

What does it take to get a sensible post on this forum?

I'm happy to have a reasonable discussion

This is an example of where Obama made a poor decision, Trump has been crucified for much less

Left leaning posters have been excited to point out that I was "wrong" or "lying" ; but the truth is, Obama was petty and ungracious in this instance.

I displayed ignorance of Churchill ITT, I also referenced credible sources that appear to be mistaken about the timeline of the loan of this bust (July vs October of 2001)

You want serious debate? Show me that you can behave with grace and maybe even some humility - fair enough?

I will start a thread about health care soon, jump in and demonstrate that you can present your POV without hyperbole and hatefulness; if you can do that, I will treat you respectfully moving forward (but that doesn't mean I won't "tweak" the less intelligent leftists on this forum)

:)

Trump should send the MLK bust to the Afro American museum to be put on display

I wonder if there will be stories about Trump banishing an MLK bust/portrait or whatever from the Oval Office! Like the dumb fucking rube I quoted above, I'm sure you white nationalists of the alt-right will be pretty thrilled about it! :laugh:

No, Im betting Trump leaves the MLK portrait displayed in the white house

Forum List

Back