The Wisdom of Al Gore and Bob Geldof: We're in End Times

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I saw the other thread where of course our regular asshole libs are bashing the crap out of Bachmann for believing we are in end times.

What's the difference though in her belief in end times and Gore/Geldof believing that we are end times?

Michelle thinks its due to arms sales to terrorists in Syria and Gore/Geldof believe that we're in end times because of global warming.

Geldof claiming we'll all be dead by 2030. Gore well he's been predicting weather events that are actually found in Revelations as well as in IPCC reports. :lol:

So the cause for their beliefs may be different.

But what makes Michelle bat shit crazy as compared to Gore or Geldof?

I saw the other thread where of course our regular asshole libs are bashing the crap out of Bachmann for believing we are in end times.

What's the difference though in her belief in end times and Gore/Geldof believing that we are end times?

Michelle thinks its due to arms sales to terrorists in Syria and Gore/Geldof believe that we're in end times because of global warming.

Geldof claiming we'll all be dead by 2030. Gore well he's been predicting weather events that are actually found in Revelations as well as in IPCC reports. :lol:

Easy one. Bachman lives in reality...sees what's going on in the ME (no thanks to Obama's FAILED foreign policy...and the SHIT he's stirred up there)...

And Geldolf, OwlGore are living in a manipulated fantasy world of figures fed into computers as to suit their worldview as so they PROIFIT HANDSOMELY from it...

Dumb and Dumber....and Dumbest is in the White House.

ah there it is...Global warming. As if the two issues are equal.

Fuck off.

They are identical.

for some reason you think the Christian religion makes Bachman bat shit crazy, but the AGW religion, which makes people even more bat shit crazy ( they think they can brainwash us all enough to get our money) you consider a viable "science" :lol:

Fuck off.

They are identical.

for some reason you think the Christian religion makes Bachman bat shit crazy, but the AGW religion, which makes people even more bat shit crazy ( they think they can brainwash us all enough to get our money) you consider a viable "science" :lol:
And Liberalism/Statism are also Religions.

PlasmaDork is too brainwashed to understand.

Fuck off.

They are identical.

no, no they are not. Agw is not a religion you moron.
you are building on a false premise.

Fuck off.

They are identical.

And Liberalism/Statism are also Religions.

PlasmaDork is too brainwashed to understand.

you are a mental disease.

Fuck off.

:lol: I live to piss you off these days. It's fun.

Now back to my OP. Let's take Bachmann out of the equation.

What is the difference between the man on a box in a park proclaiming we are in end times versus Geldof claiming we are in end times?

None.

Neither the man in the park can validate his prophecy nor can Geldof.

But they both are of the belief the world will end as we know it.

Fuck off.

What is the difference between the man on a box in a park proclaiming we are in end times versus Geldof claiming we are in end times?

None.

I see lots of similarities between Bachmann and the man on the box.

cartoon-cop15_prayer.jpg

Fuck off.

They are identical.

yes it is. it is call greediness.

they want our money.
But they are not getting it.
so they are pissed :D

Cartoon-12.jpg

Last edited:
Well, if we're in end times, then WTF?

That means we can:

- rack up tons-o-debt
- not pay our taxes
- eat FAT SALT RED MEAT
- drink drink drink
- quit our jobs and live on credit cards
- run with scissors

w00t!

Well, if we're in end times, then WTF?

That means we can:

- rack up tons-o-debt
- not pay our taxes
- eat FAT SALT RED MEAT
- drink drink drink
- quit our jobs and live on credit cards
- run with scissors

w00t!

You just described a low information democrat voter!

:lmao:

ETA: To be fair the "drink drink drink" can be bipartisan. :)

Last edited:
I'm going to Live Large and NOT FLOSS!

They are identical.

yes it is. it is call greediness.

they want our money.
But they are not getting it.
so they are pissed :D

Cartoon-12.jpg

you need to stop before you hurt your brain.

Fuck off.

None.

you don't, you make me wish i could watch you fall into an active volcano. Because you are worthless

Forum List

Back