The words the DEMs can not say

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Radical Islam. These two words are a anathema to DEMs.
Dare not to be spoken by the soon to be crowned DEM nominee.
Notice carefully how Hillary blatantly misquoted a REP candidate.
GOD she's so good at it! So fucking smooth. So slippery. But the moderator at least didn't let her get away with it so quickly.

Why Can’t the Dems Say ‘Radical Islam’?

As long as the GOP is happy to give away the votes of Islamic Americans, the Democrats will be happy to accept them. That much is known.

As long as the GOP is happy to give away the votes of Islamic Americans, the Democrats will be happy to accept them. That much is known.

As long as you're willing to PANDER . . No surprise from the left.

Not calling people names is, in no way, pandering. I know being a conserve-hate-ive, you have a list of words to call women, Hispanics, blacks, and other ethnic minorities. Such is your cross to bear.

Not calling people names is, in no way, pandering. I know being a conserve-hate-ive, you have a list of words to call women, Hispanics, blacks, and other ethnic minorities. Such is your cross to bear.

Doing for them solely to "buy" their support is pandering.

Amnesty for illegals, contraceptives for women, affirmative action for blacks, etc. is all pandering.

Amnesty for illegals, contraceptives for women, affirmative action for blacks, etc. is all pandering.

Tax breaks for billionaires isn't?

There it is right there folks !

That says the Democrats are willing to sell out their own country to get votes.

Democrats are willing to accept the votes of everyone you hate. Sound strategy has never been so easy to implement

Democrats are willing to pander to anyone in order to buy their votes. You look at it incorrectly because you make those to whom you pander believe you really care about them.

You mean those Democrat billionaires?

Nice dodge.

Democrats are willing to accept the votes of everyone you hate. Sound strategy has never been so easy to implement

Democrats are willing to pander to anyone in order to buy their votes. You look at it incorrectly because you make those to whom you pander believe you really care about them.

If by signing laws to level the playing fields, you're right.

So

Nice dodge.

Are you saying tax breaks enjoyed by Democrat billionaires caused them to vote Republican?

Other words the dems should never say:

"I think"

"I'm educated"

"You're wrong"

So

Nice dodge.

Are you saying tax breaks enjoyed by Democrat billionaires caused them to vote Republican?

No?

I'm saying you're a douche bag for shifting the discussion from pandering because you're been checkmated on that front.

If by signing laws to level the playing fields, you're right.

Level the playing field? Another Liberal excuse so those who didn't make it in life can have someone else to blame and to whom you can pander for votes by convincing them it isn't their fault.

Forum List

Back