The World Is Sick Of Israeli Atrocities...

Absolutely agree. The events of thousands years ago or even WW1...now almost a century ago..have no rational bearing on modern rights.

The reality on the ground is this:

Israel exists, it's not going anywhere, so deal with it.

The Palestinians exist, they aren't going anywhere, so deal with it.

Right now, the Jews have achieved their state, and it has blossomed.

It is time for their Arab neighbors to accept this and acknowledge it.

It is also time for another wrong to be righted: the Palestinian people's right to self-determination needs to be recognized in the form of a state. The Arabs need to quit using them as a pawns for their own political ends and get serious about pressuring Palestinian leadership to recognize Israel and Israel needs to stop it's policy of land theft and settlement building. Neither side is going to get the entire territory and I don't think one state is a feasable solution, too much hate and distrust on both sides. So...start with 1967 borders, and negotiate landswaps...maybe.

Yes, I agree as long as Israel gets to keep at least West Jerusalem.

That would be part of the negotiation process...but if Israel should keep it, it's non-Jewish residents should not be evicted.

Only ignorant brainwashed idiots "know" or believe the Zionist propaganda. The Palestinians are and have always been the Christians and Muslims that lived in Palestine since Roman times.

Sara, you are lacking in your knowledge. Two points. First off, the nation of "Palestine" never existed. Second off there were still Jews that lived in "Syria Philistina" since the Roman times. But since AFAIK you have never visited Israel, you wouldn't have seen the ruins of the old synagogues built along side of the Roman temples in say, Sephoris, Be'it She'an and other places . . . .

This brings me back round to why don't the Palestinians attack the Brits? It's because they are ignorant cowards and bigots.

What would be the point?

That is who is responsible for their current predicament, right? I think it's wonderful that Israel is there in the ME to keep a little bit of sanity amongst the insane and brainwashed over in the middle east. They contribute good things to the world and are good people. I think they should push the palestinians into Egypt and let Egypt deal with them. They are a creation of the Egyptians anyways. :D

So you support ethnic cleansing even though many of them are indiginous the Palestine?

Ethnic cleansing? No. War? Yes. The act of lobbing bombs into Israel is an act of war that should be taken seriously when you are a country with citizens who matter to you.

Should they hold back? No, they should not. They should hit them with everything they can. Maybe THEN they will stop.

Ethnic cleansing - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Ethnic cleansing is the systematic forced removal of ethnic or religious groups from a given territory with the intent of making it ethnically or religiously homogeneous. The forces applied may be various forms of forced migration (deportation, population transfer), as well as mass murder, and intimidation.

No Jews in Gaza. They've been cleansed:eusa_shhh:

If the U.S. were blockaded and Americans were forced to live under occupation, Americans would fire rockets and anything else they could find at the occupier.

Nice twist Sara. Let's put this twist into something else that you have posted about. The 'First People'. The Native Americans were blockaded and in some respects live under occupation. However, they have assimilated, no actually they have thrived.

Had they decided to start firing rockets and mortars during the AIM mini revolt during the late seventies, well let us just say that it is a good thing that they didn't. For the U.S. and the Natives.

Last edited:
What with the garbage state the SA is now. One must hate africans to promote that "struggle" against "apartheid".

So, you are an Apartheid supporter. I knew it, just wanted confirmation. No wonder you support Israel, today's Apartheid state.

Funny how you call Israel an Apartheid state wher you can't even point out where there is Apartheid inside Israel proper.
Your bullshit liss just keep on coming. Non stop bullshit

"The Jewish state (for so it identifies itself, after all) maintains a system of formal and informal housing segregation both in Israel and in the occupied territories. It's obvious, of course, that Jewish settlements in the West Bank aren't exactly bursting with Palestinians. In Israel itself, however, hundreds of communities have been established for Jewish residents on land expropriated from Palestinians, in which segregation is maintained, for example, by admissions committees empowered to use ethnic criteria long since banned in the United States, or by the inability of Palestinian citizens to access land held exclusively for the Jewish people by the state-sanctioned Jewish National Fund.

Jewish residents of the occupied territories enjoy various rights and privileges denied to their Palestinian neighbors. While the former enjoy the protections of Israeli civil law, the latter are subject to the harsh provisions of military law. So, while their Jewish neighbors come and go freely, West Bank Palestinians are subject to arbitrary arrest and detention, and to the denial of freedom of movement; they are frequently barred from access to educational or healthcare facilities, Christian and Muslim sites for religious worship, and so on."

Does the term apartheid fit Israel Of course it does. - LA Times

Meanwhile, Palestinian citizens of Israel must contend with about 50 state laws and bills that, according to the Palestinian-Israeli human rights organization Adalah, either privilege Jews or directly discriminate against the Palestinian minority. One of the key components of Israel's nationality law, the Law of Return, for example, applies to Jews only, and excludes Palestinians, including Palestinians born in what is now the state of Israel. While Jewish citizens can move back and forth without interdiction, Israeli law expressly bars Palestinian citizens from bringing spouses from the occupied territories to live with them in Israel.

As I thought, you cannot prove there is apartheid in Israel proper.
Jews and Arabs live side by side, work side by side, eat aide by side, move forward side by side. In Apartheid South Africa, Blacks were not allowed to do the above.
Is there some discrimination against Arabs in Israel by the population? Absolutely, but every country has discrimination.

Talk about an Orwellian response. The article confirms that Israel practices Apartheid and you respond by claiming it doesn't.

"11. The Committee notes with increased concern that Israeli society maintains Jewish
and non-Jewish sectors, which raises issues under article 3 of the Convention. Clarifications
provided by the delegation confirmed the Committee’s concerns in relation to the existence
of two systems of education, one in Hebrew and one in Arabic, which except in rare
circumstances remain impermeable and inaccessible to the other community, as well as
separate municipalities: Jewish municipalities and the so-called “municipalities of the
minorities”. The enactment of the Admissions Committees Law (2011), which gives private
committees full discretion to reject applicants deemed “unsuitable to the social life of the community”, is a clear sign that the concerns as regards segregation remain pressing..."

Apartheid, pure and simple.

http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/cerd/docs/CERD.C.ISR.CO.14-16.pdf
Sorry, Charlie! No cigar for you!

Middle-East-Info.org - Arabs and Muslims in Israel

The freest Arabs, Christians, Jews and Muslims in Mideast are Israelis Even after the "Palestine Liberation Organization" got authority over 95% of the Arab Palestinian population in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, the more than one million Arab Palestinians in Israel chose to continue to live under Israeli sovereignty in the Jewish state of Israel rather than choosing to live under the all-too-unfortunate oppression which is the lot of their Arab and Muslim brothers throughout the Middle East. 77% of Israeli Arabs would even live nowhere else than in Israel.Moreover, millions of Arab Palestinian imagined "refugees" desire to "return" living in Israel.

Absolutely agree. The events of thousands years ago or even WW1...now almost a century ago..have no rational bearing on modern rights.

The reality on the ground is this:

Israel exists, it's not going anywhere, so deal with it.

The Palestinians exist, they aren't going anywhere, so deal with it.

Right now, the Jews have achieved their state, and it has blossomed.

It is time for their Arab neighbors to accept this and acknowledge it.

It is also time for another wrong to be righted: the Palestinian people's right to self-determination needs to be recognized in the form of a state. The Arabs need to quit using them as a pawns for their own political ends and get serious about pressuring Palestinian leadership to recognize Israel and Israel needs to stop it's policy of land theft and settlement building. Neither side is going to get the entire territory and I don't think one state is a feasable solution, too much hate and distrust on both sides. So...start with 1967 borders, and negotiate landswaps...maybe.

Yes, I agree as long as Israel gets to keep at least West Jerusalem.

That would be part of the negotiation process...but if Israel should keep it, it's non-Jewish residents should not be evicted.

They keep all of the Jewish city of Jerusalem the Arabs can stay as well if they want

This brings me back round to why don't the Palestinians attack the Brits?<snip>

You are starting to hit the nail on the head.

Not really. What would be the point? What would they gain? No land. No state. Nothing but a wasted battle with an entity that is geographically distant.

And you are right. I was only getting dragged into the 'old' history; which as you said is almost 100 years past now. But my point was that ultimately the Brits were in charge when some of the Jews were allowed to repopulate, yet most here blame it all on the Jews.

What would be the point?

That is who is responsible for their current predicament, right? I think it's wonderful that Israel is there in the ME to keep a little bit of sanity amongst the insane and brainwashed over in the middle east. They contribute good things to the world and are good people. I think they should push the palestinians into Egypt and let Egypt deal with them. They are a creation of the Egyptians anyways. :D

So you support ethnic cleansing even though many of them are indiginous the Palestine?

Ethnic cleansing? No. War? Yes. The act of lobbing bombs into Israel is an act of war that should be taken seriously when you are a country with citizens who matter to you.

Should they hold back? No, they should not. They should hit them with everything they can. Maybe THEN they will stop.

Ethnic cleansing is the systematic forced removal of ethnic or religious groups from a given territory with the intent of making it ethnically or religiously homogeneous. The forces applied may be various forms of forced migration (deportation, population transfer), as well as mass murder, and intimidation.

Israeli police evicting Israeli settlers from Gaza after a unilateral withdrawal isn't exactly "ethnic cleansing". Nice try though.

A better example might be the forced expulsion of Jews from certain Arab countries during the formation of Israel.

Israeli police evicting Israeli settlers from Gaza after a unilateral withdrawal isn't exactly "ethnic cleansing". Nice try though.

A better example might be the forced expulsion of Jews from certain Arab countries during the formation of Israel.

your definition....there are no Jews in Gaza
ethnic cleansing is the systematic forced removal of ethnic or religious groups from a given territory with the intent of making it ethnically or religiously homogeneous. The forces applied may be various forms of forced migration

This brings me back round to why don't the Palestinians attack the Brits?<snip>

You are starting to hit the nail on the head.

Not really. What would be the point? What would they gain? No land. No state. Nothing but a wasted battle with an entity that is geographically distant.

And you are right. I was only getting dragged into the 'old' history; which as you said is almost 100 years past now. But my point was that ultimately the Brits were in charge when some of the Jews were allowed to repopulate, yet most here blame it all on the Jews.

Because - even though the Brits were in charge, when they left - all hell broke loose. And the current occupation is under the Jews not the Brits.

Hmm, were do you come up with this? I have been to Jerusalem and didn't see anything to substantiate such a thing as you say here. In all the quarters of the Old City, nope. In the new city, nope. Looked to me like the Muslims, Christians and Jews were living side by side. No evictions that I saw back then.

But I'll tell ya what. I'm going back in April 2015 and intend to spend more time seeing things and a bit less being a tourist, so I'll get back to you on this.

I don't think there is any doubt that this resolution will pass, even AIPAC influenced America may support it. The world is sick of Israeli atrocities...

Palestinians Israeli occupation must end in 2016 - Yahoo News
UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The Palestinians are asking the U.N. Security Council to set a deadline of November 2016 for an Israeli withdrawal from all Palestinian territory occupied since 1967 including East Jerusalem in a new push to achieve independence.
Related Stories
  1. Abbas demands end to Israeli occupation 'now' AFP
  2. Palestinian leader in new UN bid to end occupation Associated Press
  3. Israel-Palestinian 'solution' to be put to UN Security Council AFP
  4. West Bank settler group boasts rapid growth Associated Press
  5. How Palestinian divisions undercut call for a UN deadline on statehood Christian Science Monitor
The circulation of the draft resolution to council members follows Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' announcement to the U.N. General Assembly last Friday that he would ask the council to set a deadline for a pullout and dictate the ground rules for any talks with Israel.
The draft resolution, obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press, would affirm the Security Council's determination to contribute to attaining a peaceful solution that ends the Israeli occupation "without delay" and fulfill the vision of two states — "an independent, sovereign, democratic, contiguous and viable state of Palestine" living side by side with Israel in peace and security in borders based on those before the 1967 Mideast war.

Not up to the UN as to when the occupation ends, it is all down to the palestinians abiding with the UN resolutions. They will find they wont be able to fool the UN the way they fool you and the other stooges. They will fail to keep to the "living side by side with Israel in peace and security" there are no treaties or UN resolutions that say the borders will be based of the 1967 ceasefire lines. THEY WERE NEVER BORDERS AND WERE NEVER SEEN AS SUCH BY THE UN
Broken Record by a robotic puppet.
What atrocities? And what can the limp dicked UN do about it? They can't even stick around to fight when terrorists sneeze.
No one answered the question.

Sorry, Charlie! No cigar for you!

Middle-East-Info.org - Arabs and Muslims in Israel

The freest Arabs, Christians, Jews and Muslims in Mideast are Israelis Even after the "Palestine Liberation Organization" got authority over 95% of the Arab Palestinian population in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, the more than one million Arab Palestinians in Israel chose to continue to live under Israeli sovereignty in the Jewish state of Israel rather than choosing to live under the all-too-unfortunate oppression which is the lot of their Arab and Muslim brothers throughout the Middle East. 77% of Israeli Arabs would even live nowhere else than in Israel.Moreover, millions of Arab Palestinian imagined "refugees" desire to "return" living in Israel.

Thank you very much. This is exactly what I witnessed in Israel when I visited in 2011. there is no 'oppression', no 'discrimination', just harmony. In Eretz Israel, everyone lives side by side in peace and has the same level of prosperity.

ethnic cleansing is the systematic forced removal of ethnic or religious groups from a given territory with the intent of making it ethnically or religiously homogeneous. The forces applied may be various forms of forced migration

So...if you consider this ethnic cleansing, you are effectively accusing Israel of ethnically cleansing Gaza...

The problem though lies in "intent".

Really? The world is sick of Muslims perpetrating evil on the world. 9\11. dingbats chopping off heads on the internet. Please, Israel is just a victim of Islamic hate. Of all the evil in the world, what Israel has done to protect themselves is the least of my worries. What these psychopathic Muslim mass murders do, that really concerns me and the world, I think.

So...if you consider this ethnic cleansing, you are effectively accusing Israel of ethnically cleansing Gaza...

the intent was to remove all the Jews ..Ethnic cleansing:thup:

Hmm, were do you come up with this? I have been to Jerusalem and didn't see anything to substantiate such a thing as you say here. In all the quarters of the Old City, nope. In the new city, nope. Looked to me like the Muslims, Christians and Jews were living side by side. No evictions that I saw back then.

But I'll tell ya what. I'm going back in April 2015 and intend to spend more time seeing things and a bit less being a tourist, so I'll get back to you on this.

It's been an ongoing concern in the news:
The ethnic cleansing of Jerusalem
Israel s ethnic cleansing in Jerusalem is a direct blow to peace efforts say Palestinian leaders - Middle East - World - The Independent
Israel 8217 s Ethnic Cleansing Jerusalem to be 8220 Arab Free 8221 by 2015 Global Research

Really? The world is sick of Muslims perpetrating evil on the world. 9\11. dingbats chopping off heads on the internet. Please, Israel is just a victim of Islamic hate. Of all the evil in the world, what Israel has done to protect themselves is the least of my worries. What these psychopathic Muslim mass murders do, that really concerns me and the world, I think.

We get that you hate Muslims.

Well, I suspect that the goal of any people that were invaded would be to remove the invader.

By Israel.

Forum List

Back