The World Loves Obama!

Compare Obama's visit with the last visit by an American president and you can see why he got such a warm reception.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fze2J2Ve9is]YouTube - ‪BANNED Pres. Bush Interview‬‏[/ame]

One of my wife's best girlfriends is from Ireland. She told my wife today all her relatives in Ireland 'adore' Obama. They know little about American politics. My wife's girlfriend has lived in America for over three decades. and she can't stand Obie.
Ireland. Yet another example of European misperception.

Oh... fantastic... they LUV him so much, they had to SURROUND HIM with BULLET PROOF GLASS.... LMFAO... :lol:

what the hell, I have never seen something like that.

It is pretty crazy. What I want to know is. If you are going to put all that Bullet proof glass in. Why leave the back and top unprotected? A sniper from an elevated position could still take him out. Then you would feel like an ass that you surrounded the man with Bullet proof glass but went cheap on the top and back and got him killed.

lol
It's pretty hard get into closed box.

To all those who claim that the world hates Obama, and doesn't respect him, check out the crowd in Dublin!

Bush never got these adoring crowds during his trips overseas - they were huge crowds, but there to protest him!

:lol:

The Irish are a kind people. They would cheer the opening of an envelope if it had Irish glue.

And, to clarify... Dublin is one city... it is a great, great city... but... the world, it is not.

You're a fool.

To all those who claim that the world hates Obama, and doesn't respect him, check out the crowd in Dublin!

Bush never got these adoring crowds during his trips overseas - they were huge crowds, but there to protest him!

Kind of like a satanic love.
It is in the bible the anti christ will bring a short term peace in the middle east
And the world wil love the anti christ.

Last edited:
Interesting since Ive heard from people in Ireland who said the only people watching the motorcade were those who were waiting to cross the road to get to the market.
Not very often do you see 60,000 people waiting to cross the road.

274440_1.jpg

Obama tells Dublin crowd America 'will stand by you' - The Irish Times - Mon, May 23, 2011

Happily, the Irish won't believe him. Contrary to popular belief, the Irish are not stupid.

Oh... fantastic... they LUV him so much, they had to SURROUND HIM with BULLET PROOF GLASS.... LMFAO... :lol:

what the hell, I have never seen something like that.

It is pretty crazy. What I want to know is. If you are going to put all that Bullet proof glass in. Why leave the back and top unprotected? A sniper from an elevated position could still take him out. Then you would feel like an ass that you surrounded the man with Bullet proof glass but went cheap on the top and back and got him killed.

lol

Gee, I wonder why the Secret Service didn't figure that one out?

Oh, maybe it was because they had the rooftops checked and closed off? And maybe it was because they could cover the back without using bullet proof glass.

They could hardly put the guy in a fucking bubble. That would look ridiculously silly.

The best way to look at this IMO is to ask these Irish people “So what is your favorite policy by Obama and why?” then ask, “can you name 2…?”

And now you see why anyone with half a brian when it comes to US politics just can't give a flying fuck even if 7 million people were there for Obama.

Interesting since Ive heard from people in Ireland who said the only people watching the motorcade were those who were waiting to cross the road to get to the market.

274440_1.jpg

Obama tells Dublin crowd America 'will stand by you' - The Irish Times - Mon, May 23, 2011

Happily, the Irish won't believe him. Contrary to popular belief, the Irish are not stupid.

No they aren't. In the 17/1800's they came here in droves and contributed so much to the success of this Republic. ;)

Pawlenty had 200 supporters there today....take that!

40312.jpg

Last edited:

274440_1.jpg

No, those are...uhhh...big Teleprompters! Yeah, that's the ticket! :lol:

Forum List

Back