The Worst President in history has been reelected

Obama is by far the worst President in American history and will continue to be so.

It's a sad fact that more Americans are dependent on government, stimulus funds were used as political payments and all that Democrats will ever offer is excuses for Obama..

Such is....as it is
So every dem. Is all about give me? I am waiting for mine. Lol. Please stop with the talking points. First we were all about class war fare. Now its...we want "stuff". Anything to deflect the ass kicking you got. yOU lost .. big time . America has spoken billo.

But you won't. Really. You'll never hold Obama responsible for any of his failures.

Of course, being a good Obamabot, you won't even acknowledge his failures.

Didn't you just try this?

We the People said......FOUR MORE YEARS

You just tried it. It didn't work then, and it doesn't work now. :lol:

Not everyone is interested in worshiping your little tin god.
I am trying to figure out where to put uur level of judgement . You were for Romney correct? What happened there. How is anything you say now credible?

I am trying to figure out where to put uur level of judgement . You were for Romney correct? What happened there. How is anything you say now credible?

So because Romney lost, those who supported him aren't credible... how completely nonsensical, and devoid of rational thinking on your part.

So because Romney lost, those who supported him aren't credible... how completely nonsensical, and devoid of rational thinking on your part.

The best part is if Romney had won, he'd be doing almost exactly the same things Obama is doing (kinda like how Obama is doing almost exactly the same thing George W Bush was doing) yet everyone would be bitching.

Oh... You've got a credible viewpoint. Unfortunately for you, elections have consequences and when your side LOSES, like yours did, you are required to step back and the WINNERS get to implement THEIR credible viewpoint until the elecotrate takes that mandate away at the ballot box. Take a seat in the peanut gallery and wait until the people want to listen to YOUR credible viewpoint again.

We the People

Think otherwise

Some of We the People. Not most of We the People.

When are you going to clamor for Obama worship to be declared the official US state religion? I mean formally -- you've been demanding it for quite some time now.

Sooo...because I vote for the guy who lost by a few percentage point, I have to worship Obama? :confused:

I am saying your ideologies are not mirrored in the rest of the country. You lost, BIG TIME. When you actually think someone like Romney represents you, you are a loser.
Get it now?

Sooo...because I vote for the guy who lost by a few percentage point, I have to worship Obama? :confused:

nope... because the guy you voted for got his ASS kicked in the electoral college indicating the wide range of support for Barack Obama, you have to sit down in the back row now and let the adults who won the election make the decisions for a while until the electorate takes away that mandate. Don't like it? waaaaaaaaaaaa. stfu.

No, actually all you have to do is keep repeating the same old tired GOP rhetoric and policies

nope... because the guy you voted for got his ASS kicked in the electoral college indicating the wide range of support for Barack Obama, you have to sit down in the back row now and let the adults who won the election make the decisions for a while until the electorate takes away that mandate. Don't like it? waaaaaaaaaaaa. stfu.
Did you STFU when Bush won?

No?

Then you're just a flaming hypocrite, aren't you?

No, actually all you have to do is keep repeating the same old tired GOP rhetoric and policies
Well, I have to admit, we don't have anything fresh and exciting like "Tax the rich!!" and "I'm entitled to free stuff!!"

Well, I have to admit, we don't have anything fresh and exciting like "Tax the rich!!" and "I'm entitled to free stuff!!"

In regards to your signature... what if your father has a really ugly face?

You forgot birth certificates and Obama is Mooooslim!
Yeah, now you get to find where I ever claimed Obama wasn't born in HI, or claimed he was a Muslim.

I'll save you the time (not that you were going to look): I haven't.

No?

I certainly understood that his victory over Kerry in 2004 was a clear signal that the electorate was not happy with my party OR its candidate... A lesson - it is abundantly clear - that has escaped you.

You forgot birth certificates and Obama is Mooooslim!
Yeah, now you get to find where I ever claimed Obama wasn't born in HI, or claimed he was a Muslim.

I'll save you the time (not that you were going to look): I haven't.

You just don't look hard enough

It's right up there with Obama ever saying people are entitled to free stuff

No?

I certainly understood that his victory over Kerry in 2004 was a clear signal that the electorate was not happy with my party OR its candidate... A lesson - it is abundantly clear - that has escaped you.
So you didn't STFU, as you petulantly demand that Republicans do.

You don't get to dictate others' actions. Just so's you know.

Forum List

Back