Thee Liberal Embarrassment;The DOW Surges On March 1. Hmm, The End Of The World?

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:eek::eusa_boohoo::slap:
If there was ever a day for the DOW to break it's record, please let it be March 1! Then over half of Americans will be laughing at every Democrat who has been crying wolf since early February. And who can't wait for "Press Secretary Sparky" to explain away the great day the DOW had on Friday March 1. Gee, will Bambi run for cover in Florida to his little friend "Tiger" for cover?
And why hasn't Obama told the world that the FED Prints up 85 Billion a month, yet his panties are in a bunch over 44 Billion?
:dunno::scared1::bang3:

• Banned
you know tomorrow is gonna be a Conservative Radio Host's dream !!! here come the mass of Obama End Of The World Jokes !!! OK, did everyone's toilet flush this morning? did anyone's kids starve? had to skip breakfast? did any Hampsters die? or Gerbils?

Don't know what you're crowing about. The DOW has been going up steadily since the beginning of the year, while CONS on the board have been predicting the iminent demise of the country. If it goes over the all-time high tomorrow, fine. It's just the culmination of the recovery that's been going on for the last five years. Thank you Mr. President, you did it even though the "job creators" kept their tax cuts but stayed on the sidelines anyway.

• Banned
right, the DOW has been going up, so why is the President predicting doom and gloom? so long as the FED keeps pumping 85 Billion into the stock market(and misc buybacks) there is no reason for an economic collapse. I cant wait to listen to all of my 4 conservative hosts tomorrow.

Don't know what you're crowing about. The DOW has been going up steadily since the beginning of the year, while CONS on the board have been predicting the iminent demise of the country. If it goes over the all-time high tomorrow, fine. It's just the culmination of the recovery that's been going on for the last five years. Thank you Mr. President, you did it even though the "job creators" kept their tax cuts but stayed on the sidelines anyway.

Thank you Mr. President, you did it

The stock market going up is great...
But it is a very small or small indicator of the health of the economy.

Can you enlighten us as to what it is exactly that Obama did to make the market do well?
Please take your time to be as specific as possible...

What exactly are we supposed to thank the President for.
I paid $4.50 for a gallon of gas today...

Are we supposed to thank the president for that as well.
Of course not the president has nothing to do with the bad stuff.
But the market goes up and Obama alone is responsible.

:cuckoo:

• Banned
Oh, and what if March takes off to a great start in the stock market? Will Obama take all of the credit, yet at the same time claimed that we were about to go off the cliff in the prior week?

:eek::eusa_boohoo::slap:
If there was ever a day for the DOW to break it's record, please let it be March 1! Then over half of Americans will be laughing at every Democrat who has been crying wolf since early February. And who can't wait for "Press Secretary Sparky" to explain away the great day the DOW had on Friday March 1. Gee, will Bambi run for cover in Florida to his little friend "Tiger" for cover?
And why hasn't Obama told the world that the FED Prints up 85 Billion a month, yet his panties are in a bunch over 44 Billion?
:dunno::scared1::bang3:

I disagree on two levels.

First, the DOW has reached this point under Obama. I personally am not impressed but it has in spite of all the noise.

Second, as I believe the average is non inflation adjusted and it is just now equal to five years ago, notife how poor a return a mutual fund named Dow Jones would have.

Please analyze more and call names less. People need reasoned thought not fan worship or hatred.

You can just imagine how Rush will open his show tomorrow. all the parodys of end of the world disasters! The sea levels have risen 7 feet, the canary islands have collapsed! plumbing has come to an end! blackouts IN ALL 57 STATES!!!

It lost half it's value under Bush and the Republicans. Thanks for making my point.

One time the unemployment numbers that were released were way lower then expected...
The Dow Jones industrial average tanked that day....
I wondered why on the release of good news would the Dow tank.
The best answer I got was that the analysts were concerned that the economy was not ready to accept such good news and needed to slow things down....

The stock market is a weird animal and responds in strange ways...

To give this president credit for making this happen is the one of the stupidest things I have seen on this board.

You can just imagine how Rush will open his show tomorrow. all the parodys of end of the world disasters! The sea levels have risen 7 feet, the canary islands have collapsed! plumbing has come to an end! blackouts IN ALL 57 STATES!!!

Looking forward to Rush's show tomorrow...
He had some good stuff on today.

Obama was going on and on listing all the catastrophic events that were going to happen if an agreement wasn't reached by tomorrow...
Then he played an Obama speech saying we would not see the effects of this.

The first week.
The second week
The third week
The fourth week......

Funniest thing you ever heard.
This president is so full of shit it's not funny....

One day it's the end of the world.
The next day no one will see the effect of it for maybe a few months down the line.

The health of the stock market, although influenced by government action is really an indicator of how well the rich are doing in terms of their investments and how much profit their companies are making...This is why the economy can be failing when the stock market is soaring! We are seeing the health of companies offshore that Americans have invested in...when the market is strong...
This is not to say that some actions of government will not have a real effect...In example, if Obama were to limit oil profits, the market would drop...

The health of the stock market, although influenced by government action is really an indicator of how well the rich are doing in terms of their investments and how much profit their companies are making...This is why the economy can be failing when the stock market is soaring! We are seeing the health of companies offshore that Americans have invested in...when the market is strong...
This is not to say that some actions of government will not have a real effect...In example, if Obama were to limit oil profits, the market would drop...

Is it still the DOW30?

That means 30 or whatever and if you look at the history they can kick you out when your company loses value and replace you with Walmart.

Looking forward to Rush's show tomorrow...
He had some good stuff on today.

Obama was going on and on listing all the catastrophic events that were going to happen if an agreement wasn't reached by tomorrow...
Then he played an Obama speech saying we would not see the effects of this.

The first week.
The second week
The third week
The fourth week......

Funniest thing you ever heard.
This president is so full of shit it's not funny....

One day it's the end of the world.
The next day no one will see the effect of it for maybe a few months down the line.

Further proof of the idiot Rush is. A funny one like all the cracked out comedians but still an idiot.

So the stock market was 99% recovered because of Obama a month ago and now is is going to be 100.01% recovered despite him?

We need coherant thought not partisanship.

Forum List

Back