There are 3,141 counties in the United States. Trump won 3,084 of them.

[

57% of Americans approve of gay marriage, 35% disapprove.

HAHAHA. No one believes that, you nitwit. More fake news from the left like your pre-election polls that guaranteed trump didn't have a chance.

This is hard to believe but i did a search and lots of websites are saying the same thing.

There are 3,141 counties in the United States. Trump won 3,084 of them. – InvestmentWatch

There are 3,141 counties in the United States. Trump won 3,084 of them. Clinton won 57

There are 62 counties in New York State. Trump won 46 of them. Clinton won 16.

Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 1.5 million votes.

In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond)

Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.

These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles. The United States is comprised of 3, 797,000 square miles.

This is just a reminder why the Founding Father’s created the Electoral College. It was to prevent the population centers deciding Presidential elections. PURE GENIUS.

Proving that the Electoral College has served its purpose and protected the rural and suburban populace from the depredations of the urban scum-suckers.

Guess repubs are blind to the 2 and a half million votes hillary won by

Millions of illegals voted. Obozo admitted before the election that no one was gonna stop them. THINK, america-hater.

You lie.

The only illegals who voted voted for Trump. That is a fact.
Cite your source for that fact, please.
Yes sir Here you are
POLITICS 2016 ELECTION
Hillary Clinton Now Leads Donald Trump by Over 2.5 Million Votes

This is hard to believe but i did a search and lots of websites are saying the same thing.

There are 3,141 counties in the United States. Trump won 3,084 of them. – InvestmentWatch

There are 3,141 counties in the United States. Trump won 3,084 of them. Clinton won 57

In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond)

Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.

These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles. The United States is comprised of 3, 797,000 square miles.

This is just a reminder why the Founding Father’s created the Electoral College. It was to prevent the population centers deciding Presidential elections. PURE GENIUS.

Counties don't vote.

This county is a worn out RW rant that started in 2008, as I recall, when they were trying to pretend that Obama didn't really win the election.

Counties don't vote.
And you control how many county seats, state legislatures, and governorships?

Counties don't vote.
Hildabeast was losing the popular vote right up until crazy Cali came in. Crazy Cali should not be determining and will not be determine the direction the country. Dumbass LOL

Counties don't vote.
Hildabeast was losing the popular vote right up until crazy Cali came in. Crazy Cali should not be determining and will not be determine the direction the country. Dumbass LOL
OK Then we can delete, ignore your racist belt of states the ones where all republicans are related

Counties don't vote.
OK Then we can delete, ignore your racist belt of states the ones where all republicans are related
I'm a minority so I can't be racist… :itsok:

I would bet Trump won Federal income Taxpayer vote.

False.

Clinton won 64% of the GDP of country.

Donald Trump lost most of the American economy in this election

Leave it to a far left drone to use a far left hack site for their "facts"..

Is this better for you?

Report: Clinton Won Richest Counties – 64 Percent of US GDP

Have to love it when the far left uses links that actually counter the point they are trying to make..

Next time read the content not the title!

Silly far left drone!

Counties don't vote.

Oh my god the funniest post of the decade...democrats and liberals did and thats why you lost every fucking thing

You stupid fucks

Personally I don't don't think the EC is a fair system. I'd like it changed based on land mass or by county.

Last edited:
This is why liberals want to get rid of the electoral college. Then a few big cities and all their america-hating minorities will run the country.
Yup.

I wonder how those thousands of counties Trump won all felt about gay marriage being forced on them and their girls in school being forced by dems (Obama's order) to undress in front of deranged boys in their locker rooms? I think I can guess..

57% of Americans approve of gay marriage, 35% disapprove.

Changing Attitudes on Gay Marriage

There is no executive order for anything you're talking about, nor could there be.
Put that to a vote in every state in the union and the number of states voting for gay marriage will be none. Not even the most liberal states would pass it. California rejected it when put to a vote. So I guess your 57% is bullshit.

Yeah, but most of those counties only have a couple people and a bunch of sagebrush and gophers.

Forum List

Back