There goes Donald Trump’s Nobel peace prize (37 dead as US Jerusalem embassy opens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death. Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
Hey, congratulations. Maybe even more will die. So just so long as Trump doesn't get credit for something good.

Yay!

Still wondering why this is “something good”. Care to elaborate?
The deaths that can be pinned on Trump, as the OP did?

Good the Regressive Left, of course.

Obviously.

No. I blame those responsible. I tend to blame Dylan Root for his killing those folks in SC; not his religion. I tend to blame Atta and his conspirators for 9/11, not Islam. I tend to blame that jerk in LV for killing the people at the concert, not the guy who sold him the weapons….

I was asking you what is “good” bout moving our embassy to Jerusalem
What is good about? Not much. Mostly done to fire up the base, come what may.

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.

What a stunningly stupid summary of events in Israel. Let us all forget that this was a commitment that begun with Bill Clinton and was kicked down the road repeatedly. Let us forget the deadliest days in the Palestinian-terror campaign was under Obama.

Let us forget that Palestine is a country that criminalizes, jails and kills gays. Let us forget that Palestine is a terror state that routinely targets civilian centers and uses their schools as shields while lobbing missiles at the Jews.

You are a simple minded, obsessed and seething with hatred for a president and will look for and celebrate any opportunity to denigrate his successes. You also share a deep and passionate hatred of America and Trump, which ties you in solidarity with Palestinian bigots.

Keep it up though, I love it. You and your ilk in the media are desensitizing the American public to the constant sky-is-falling predictions of doom and gloom that you so desperately want others to believe about the president, and all but ensuring a 2020 Trump White House.

Well, the primitive cultures of Britain, Jews, Arabs, and Persians have collided.

The worst side is actually Brits, and the Jews.
/----/ There is no hater like a Jew hater like you.
View attachment 193495

Jews call us Goyim akin to cattle, heck even a leading Rabbi Yosef Ovadia said Gentiles only exist to serve Jews.'

There''s a ton of other anti-Goyim / anti-Gentile texts too from Rabbis, or the Talmud.

So, your Jews can criticize the World.

But, then when you criticize the Jew, it's "Anti-Semitism"
/-----/ I never take a Jew hater at his word:
goyim
1. A Hebrew word used in the Jewish Scriptures (a.k.a. the Old Testament). The word literally means "nations," and is always used within these scriptures to refer to the nations of the world. Significantly, within the Old Testament, Judah (the Jewish nation) itself is called a "goy."
2. In the Old Testament, the Jews were called to be a nation separate from the other nations, which were all Pagan. And so, colloquially, all non-Jewish nations came to be called "goyim" as in "the nations" from which the God of the Old Testament had called upon the Jews to separate themselves.

I never take a Zionist at his word.

Zionists are the #1 issue, we defeated the Nazis, and Soviets.

Now it's time to defeat the Zionists, like we did the Nazis, and Soviets.
:puhleeze:

Zionists like W Bush, like H.W Bush, like LBJ, like Israel are the main killers in recent years, NOT Iran.

Well, the primitive cultures of Britain, Jews, Arabs, and Persians have collided.

View attachment 193495

Jews call us Goyim akin to cattle, heck even a leading Rabbi Yosef Ovadia said Gentiles only exist to serve Jews.'

There''s a ton of other anti-Goyim / anti-Gentile texts too from Rabbis, or the Talmud.

Wow...Okay David Duke, I won't call it anti-semitism, I will call you a KKK-sounding, hateful, Nazi-parroting LOSER.

Oh please Trump forced those freaks in Gaza to riot? You people are pathetic.
by that logic, Obama deserved his Nobel prize because he didn’t force anyone to riot. Dumbass.

Its an embassy location dummy, its not worth those morons losing their life over.
I think East Jerusalem is large enough for TWO embassies. Even a capital building. The fact that these two groups won't consider sharing even a part of the city shows how stiff necked and ridiculous they are.

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.

Stupid thing to blame Trump for. You cannot not do something just because idiots will react badly

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 193495

goyim
1. A Hebrew word used in the Jewish Scriptures (a.k.a. the Old Testament). The word literally means "nations," and is always used within these scriptures to refer to the nations of the world. Significantly, within the Old Testament, Judah (the Jewish nation) itself is called a "goy."
2. In the Old Testament, the Jews were called to be a nation separate from the other nations, which were all Pagan. And so, colloquially, all non-Jewish nations came to be called "goyim" as in "the nations" from which the God of the Old Testament had called upon the Jews to separate themselves.

Zionists like W Bush, like H.W Bush, like LBJ, like Israel are the main killers in recent years, NOT Iran.

There is NO country of Palestine and has never been. There is NO culture of Palestine. Palestine is a fictitious propaganda plot to justify the murdering of Jewish children.

Does it not bother you that the KKK believes the same things as you?

View attachment 193495

Wow...Okay David Duke, I won't call it anti-semitism, I will call you a KKK-sounding, hateful, Nazi-parroting LOSER.

The British, and Jewish alliances killed far more than Nazis, and you continue to kill far more than Germany.

Yet, we hear little to nothing on that.

These Zionist Chumps have theirs coming to them, they are peddlers of stupidity, lies, and misery.

The only problem here is that Republicans can't figure out who to send money to.

goyim

There is NO country of Palestine and has never been. There is NO culture of Palestine. Palestine is a fictitious propaganda plot to justify the murdering of Jewish children.

Does it not bother you that the KKK believes the same things as you?

According to the Jewish Virtual Library in 1517 only 1.7% of Palestine was Jewish, in 1918 only 8.1% of Palestine was Jewish, and in 1946 only 30.0% of Palestine was Jewish.

Jewish & Non-Jewish Population of Israel/Palestine (1517-Present)

Zionists stole Palestine, and you lie about it too.

Zionists are the new #1 problem, not Nazis, not Soviets, not Iran, not Russia.

What a stunningly stupid summary of events in Israel. Let us all forget that this was a commitment that begun with Bill Clinton and was kicked down the road repeatedly. Let us forget the deadliest days in the Palestinian-terror campaign was under Obama.

Let us forget that Palestine is a country that criminalizes, jails and kills gays. Let us forget that Palestine is a terror state that routinely targets civilian centers and uses their schools as shields while lobbing missiles at the Jews.

You are a simple minded, obsessed and seething with hatred for a president and will look for and celebrate any opportunity to denigrate his successes. You also share a deep and passionate hatred of America and Trump, which ties you in solidarity with Palestinian bigots.

Keep it up though, I love it. You and your ilk in the media are desensitizing the American public to the constant sky-is-falling predictions of doom and gloom that you so desperately want others to believe about the president, and all but ensuring a 2020 Trump White House.
There was no "commitment". Bill Clinton spent 8 years in the White House and did not move the embassy to Jerusalem. Stop making shit up, Trump lover.

Oh please Trump forced those freaks in Gaza to riot? You people are pathetic.
by that logic, Obama deserved his Nobel prize because he didn’t force anyone to riot. Dumbass.

So long as Jewish / Israeli terrorists like Menachem Begin win Nobel Peace Prizes after Deir Yassin Massacre, and the King David Hotel Bombing his Irgun had done.

You might as well give a Nobel Prize to everyone, why not Osama Bin Laden, or Hitler, or Stalin, F*ck it.

The biggest terrorist of all, arafat, won a nobel peace prize.

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death. Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
Hey, congratulations. Maybe even more will die. So just so long as Trump doesn't get credit for something good.

Yay!

Obviously.

"Obviously"; "Good the Regressive Left, of course"?

Want to explain yourself? Or do you want others to believe this nonsensical post is substantive or thought provoking? It ain't!

Cause and Effect seems pretty clear, maybe M58 would post something to explain some other reason for armed Israeli Troops to be on scene and ready to quell a protest - a protest every thinking person up on current events expected.

Does M58 think this move was a step toward peace in the ME? Or, like me see this as one more effort to take the Russian Investigation bellow the fold?

There was no "commitment". Bill Clinton spent 8 years in the White House and did not move the embassy to Jerusalem. Stop making shit up, Trump lover.

Clinton signed that move into law.

Yay!

Obviously.

No. I blame those responsible. I tend to blame Dylan Root for his killing those folks in SC; not his religion. I tend to blame Atta and his conspirators for 9/11, not Islam. I tend to blame that jerk in LV for killing the people at the concert, not the guy who sold him the weapons….

I was asking you what is “good” bout moving our embassy to Jerusalem
-------------------------------- its the Israeli Capital plus it really pizzes off the 'muslims' Candy .

Cool! :5_1_12024:

Comment on this you fucking pile hypocritcal shit you stupid ignorant scumbag.

Yay!

Obviously.

"Obviously"; "Good the Regressive Left, of course"?

Want to explain yourself? Or do you want others to believe this nonsensical post is substantive or thought provoking? It ain't!

Cause and Effect seems pretty clear, maybe M58 would post something to explain some other reason for armed Israeli Troops to be on scene and ready to quell a protest - a protest every thinking person up on current events expected.

Does M58 think this move was a step toward peace in the ME? Or, like me see this as one more effort to take the Russian Investigation bellow the fold?
I don't care what you think of my opinion. It clearly struck a nerve.

You'll notice I don't ask for yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back