There goes Donald Trump’s Nobel peace prize (37 dead as US Jerusalem embassy opens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
No, the people who committed the crime of murder are responsible for the deaths. And people like you who encourage them and engage in terrorism by telling people that if they don't capitulate to terrorists, then they deserve death.

This was very predictable like throwing gas on a fire.

I don't care what you think of my opinion. It clearly struck a nerve.

You'll notice I don't ask for yours.

I write in clear prose what I think and why. You seem to merely want attention. I hope to open the mind of others to my opinions, obviously you are stuck on calling out others who choose to offer opinions "Regressive".

Well, good luck with that.

Well, thanks for that, sarcasm is a wonderful filler for those with nothing to offer. Maybe even better than the fools who can only muster up the "funny button, but not by much.

The 'regressive left' isn't allowed to criticize the president. And if you say otherwise then that's only proof that Mac is getting under your skin....or whatever. He's a broken record and his arguments always include those two points.
:itsok:

It's better when you don't talk.

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.

This just goes to show Trump and everyone else, if you don't do as terrorists wish, people will die.

Maybe they will learn from this lesson.

I write in clear prose what I think and why. You seem to merely want attention. I hope to open the mind of others to my opinions, obviously you are stuck on calling out others who choose to offer opinions "Regressive".

Well, thanks for that, sarcasm is a wonderful filler for those with nothing to offer. Maybe even better than the fools who can only muster up the "funny button, but not by much.

The 'regressive left' isn't allowed to criticize the president. And if you say otherwise then that's only proof that Mac is getting under your skin....or whatever. He's a broken record and his arguments always include those two points.

Indeed, I know how you folks are about freedom of expression.

Well, the primitive cultures of Britain, Jews, Arabs, and Persians have collided.

The worst side is actually Brits, and the Jews.
/----/ There is no hater like a Jew hater like you.
View attachment 193495

Jews call us Goyim akin to cattle, heck even a leading Rabbi Yosef Ovadia said Gentiles only exist to serve Jews.'

There''s a ton of other anti-Goyim / anti-Gentile texts too from Rabbis, or the Talmud.

So, your Jews can criticize the World.

But, then when you criticize the Jew, it's "Anti-Semitism"

Wow...Okay David Duke, I won't call it anti-semitism, I will call you a KKK-sounding, hateful, Nazi-parroting LOSER.

The British, and Jewish alliances killed far more than Nazis, and you continue to kill far more than Germany.

Yet, we hear little to nothing on that.

These Zionist Chumps have theirs coming to them, they are peddlers of stupidity, lies, and misery.
YEs. We killed the nazis and the retards who were stupid enough to side with them.

Remember that when your door gets kicked in.

You Zionist Animals are the #1 threat it's time to defeat you punks

You're just as much of a threat today as the Nazis were, or the Soviets were.

It gives hope to see that America and Israel will not give in to Palestinian demands. Sterilize the territory.

Not to go way off topic here but what the fuck are you talking about?

Well, the primitive cultures of Britain, Jews, Arabs, and Persians have collided.

Is this some kind of black supremacy post?

Most White people live in Europe, and most Europeans aren't Zionists.

Europeans know better than the dirty Anglo dregs who liter the U.S.A South, who think Biblical Babble about the end of days, and the Messiah coming from the Third Temple of Israel, means we must support Israel.

sobie----you meant LITTER ----not liter. -------for lots of LITTER visit a polish neighborhood

You poked in and whined, not me. Ask yourself that question.

I've triggered three of you so far, without even trying.

Sometimes this place is too damn easy.

It gives hope to see that America and Israel will not give in to Palestinian demands. Sterilize the territory.

I hope the Catholic church, Russia, Iran, China, and Muslims stop Zionists, and their feral Chimp out genocides, wars, oppression, and provocations over a piece of desert they read about in the Bible.

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death. Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
Hey, congratulations. Maybe even more will die. So just so long as Trump doesn't get credit for something good.

Yay!

Fuck you Mac.

Donald Turmp does not deserve the peace prize because he has wrecklesly contributed to the OPPOSITE of peace. Nothing to do with "just long as"

Europeans know better than the dirty Anglo dregs who liter the U.S.A South, who think Biblical Babble about the end of days, and the Messiah coming from the Third Temple of Israel, means we must support Israel.

sobie----you meant LITTER ----not liter. -------for lots of LITTER visit a polish neighborhood

The worst litter problems I've seen are in Hasidim Jewish neighborhoods.

Hasidim Jews are also proven to be the #1 Welfare takers in America.

Poked in? You mean the way you did originally in this thread?

Nobody is triggered. Your entire presence here appears to be complaining when others have opinions and instead of debating those opinions you point to that person's political leanings and then claim victory and ignore the subject matter all together. This is all you ever do.

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death. Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
Hey, congratulations. Maybe even more will die. So just so long as Trump doesn't get credit for something good.

Yay!

Fuck you Mac.

Donald Turmp does not deserve the piece prize because he has wrecklesly contributed to the OPPOSITE of peace. Nothing to do with "just long as"
Perfect, thanks!

Up to 43 now. Trump killed all chance of Peace by his actions.

The worst litter problems I've seen are in Hasidim Jewish neighborhoods.

not even close to true but typical polack shit mouth

Yay!

Fuck you Mac.

Donald Turmp does not deserve the piece prize because he has wrecklesly contributed to the OPPOSITE of peace. Nothing to do with "just long as"
Perfect, thanks!

Your insinuation that anyone is happy about people dying is fucking discusting.

Nobody is triggered. Your entire presence here appears to be complaining when others have opinions and instead of debating those opinions you point to that person's political leanings and then claim victory and ignore the subject matter all together. This is all you ever do.
And it just keeps going.

Thanks.

And it just keeps going.

Thanks.

You earned it asshole.

And it just keeps going.

Thanks.

You're welcome.

I'd thank you but you haven't really been on topic in this entire thread other than one statement when you were specifically asked.

Trump made a huge mistake and there is nothing wrong with liberals or anyone else pointing it out, dumbshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back