There goes Donald Trump’s Nobel peace prize (37 dead as US Jerusalem embassy opens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death. Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
Hey, congratulations. Maybe even more will die. So just so long as Trump doesn't get credit for something good.

Yay!

Still wondering why this is “something good”. Care to elaborate?
The deaths that can be pinned on Trump, as the OP did?

Good the Regressive Left, of course.

Obviously.

No. I blame those responsible. I tend to blame Dylan Root for his killing those folks in SC; not his religion. I tend to blame Atta and his conspirators for 9/11, not Islam. I tend to blame that jerk in LV for killing the people at the concert, not the guy who sold him the weapons….

I was asking you what is “good” bout moving our embassy to Jerusalem
What is good about? Not much. Mostly done to fire up the base, come what may.

Okay…then why did you characterize it as “something good” earlier???????

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death. Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
Hey, congratulations. Maybe even more will die. So just so long as Trump doesn't get credit for something good.

Yay!

Obviously.

"Obviously"; "Good the Regressive Left, of course"?

Want to explain yourself? Or do you want others to believe this nonsensical post is substantive or thought provoking? It ain't!

Cause and Effect seems pretty clear, maybe M58 would post something to explain some other reason for armed Israeli Troops to be on scene and ready to quell a protest - a protest every thinking person up on current events expected.

Does M58 think this move was a step toward peace in the ME? Or, like me see this as one more effort to take the Russian Investigation bellow the fold?
I don't care what you think of my opinion. It clearly struck a nerve.

You'll notice I don't ask for yours.

I write in clear prose what I think and why. You seem to merely want attention. I hope to open the mind of others to my opinions, obviously you are stuck on calling out others who choose to offer opinions "Regressive".

Yay!

Obviously.

Want to explain yourself? Or do you want others to believe this nonsensical post is substantive or thought provoking? It ain't!

Cause and Effect seems pretty clear, maybe M58 would post something to explain some other reason for armed Israeli Troops to be on scene and ready to quell a protest - a protest every thinking person up on current events expected.

Does M58 think this move was a step toward peace in the ME? Or, like me see this as one more effort to take the Russian Investigation bellow the fold?

I write in clear prose what I think and why. You seem to merely want attention. I hope to open the mind of others to my opinions, obviously you are stuck on calling out others who choose to offer opinions "Regressive".
Well, good luck with that.

Yay!

Obviously.

No. I blame those responsible. I tend to blame Dylan Root for his killing those folks in SC; not his religion. I tend to blame Atta and his conspirators for 9/11, not Islam. I tend to blame that jerk in LV for killing the people at the concert, not the guy who sold him the weapons….

-------------------------------- its the Israeli Capital plus it really pizzes off the 'muslims' Candy .

And there is a plus when the Muslim community is “pizze[d]”?

Oh please Trump forced those freaks in Gaza to riot? You people are pathetic.

The Don knew by doing this the Pals would be upset, so him and jarred are responsible, not that Israel had not been killing Palestine for years and stealing their land as well. Whatever happens now, goes on Trump.

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.

" . . . moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death."

So do cartoons. Go figure.

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.

What a stunningly stupid summary of events in Israel. Let us all forget that this was a commitment that begun with Bill Clinton and was kicked down the road repeatedly. Let us forget the deadliest days in the Palestinian-terror campaign was under Obama.

Let us forget that Palestine is a country that criminalizes, jails and kills gays. Let us forget that Palestine is a terror state that routinely targets civilian centers and uses their schools as shields while lobbing missiles at the Jews.

You are a simple minded, obsessed and seething with hatred for a president and will look for and celebrate any opportunity to denigrate his successes. You also share a deep and passionate hatred of America and Trump, which ties you in solidarity with Palestinian bigots.

Keep it up though, I love it. You and your ilk in the media are desensitizing the American public to the constant sky-is-falling predictions of doom and gloom that you so desperately want others to believe about the president, and all but ensuring a 2020 Trump White House.
There was no "commitment". Bill Clinton spent 8 years in the White House and did not move the embassy to Jerusalem. Stop making shit up, Trump lover.

Thank you for demonstrating the complete ignorance you and the KKK-Jew hating bigots all share on this thread. You are a complete and utter moron who has no business speaking about an issue you so obviously have no knowledge whatsoever about.

Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 was passed by the 104th Congress on October 23, 1995. Was not signed by Bill Clinton, was not vetoed and thus allowing it to become law. His inaction allowed it to become law.

Skim over the fact that Palestine has executed homosexuals, still criminalizes gays, denies women rights (to choose who they marry, own land, etc., etc., ect.)--all of which Israel does not do.

Yay!

Obviously.

What is good about? Not much. Mostly done to fire up the base, come what may.

Okay…then why did you characterize it as “something good” earlier???????
Actually, I didn't. My point is that nothing good that happens during the Trump administration, whether it's the economy or North Korea or anything else, will be credited to him by the Democrats. But anything bad - like this - will be gleefully laid directly at his feet and leveraged, and all but celebrated. Just as what happened the during the Obama administration.

As I say all the time, the two ends can be very similar in their behaviors.

Oh please Trump forced those freaks in Gaza to riot? You people are pathetic.
by that logic, Obama deserved his Nobel prize because he didn’t force anyone to riot. Dumbass.

So long as Jewish / Israeli terrorists like Menachem Begin win Nobel Peace Prizes after Deir Yassin Massacre, and the King David Hotel Bombing his Irgun had done.

You might as well give a Nobel Prize to everyone, why not Osama Bin Laden, or Hitler, or Stalin, F*ck it.

The biggest terrorist of all, arafat, won a nobel peace prize.

IDF are terrorists too, idiot.

Rafah massacre - Wikipedia

Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia

Kafr Qasim massacre - Wikipedia

Eilabun massacre - Wikipedia

Qana massacre - Wikipedia

Safsaf massacre - Wikipedia

Lavon Affair - Wikipedia

'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-mourning-after-773-shot-with-live-ammunition

Yay!

Obviously.

-------------------------------- its the Israeli Capital plus it really pizzes off the 'muslims' Candy .

And there is a plus when the Muslim community is “pizze[d]”?
------------------------ yep , pizzed is good but destroyed would be better Candy .

Obviously.

Well, thanks for that, sarcasm is a wonderful filler for those with nothing to offer. Maybe even better than the fools who can only muster up the "funny button, but not by much.

Well, the primitive cultures of Britain, Jews, Arabs, and Persians have collided.

The worst side is actually Brits, and the Jews.

Is this some kind of black supremacy post?

Most White people live in Europe, and most Europeans aren't Zionists.

Europeans know better than the dirty Anglo dregs who liter the U.S.A South, who think Biblical Babble about the end of days, and the Messiah coming from the Third Temple of Israel, means we must support Israel.

Obviously.

Well, thanks for that, sarcasm is a wonderful filler for those with nothing to offer. Maybe even better than the fools who can only muster up the "funny button, but not by much.

The 'regressive left' isn't allowed to criticize the president. And if you say otherwise then that's only proof that Mac is getting under your skin....or whatever. He's a broken record and his arguments always include those two points.

No, the people who committed the crime of murder are responsible for the deaths. And people like you who encourage them and engage in terrorism by telling people that if they don't capitulate to terrorists, then they deserve death.

Well, the primitive cultures of Britain, Jews, Arabs, and Persians have collided.

The worst side is actually Brits, and the Jews.
/----/ There is no hater like a Jew hater like you.
View attachment 193495

Jews call us Goyim akin to cattle, heck even a leading Rabbi Yosef Ovadia said Gentiles only exist to serve Jews.'

There''s a ton of other anti-Goyim / anti-Gentile texts too from Rabbis, or the Talmud.

So, your Jews can criticize the World.

But, then when you criticize the Jew, it's "Anti-Semitism"

Wow...Okay David Duke, I won't call it anti-semitism, I will call you a KKK-sounding, hateful, Nazi-parroting LOSER.

The British, and Jewish alliances killed far more than Nazis, and you continue to kill far more than Germany.

Yet, we hear little to nothing on that.

These Zionist Chumps have theirs coming to them, they are peddlers of stupidity, lies, and misery.
YEs. We killed the nazis and the retards who were stupid enough to side with them.

Remember that when your door gets kicked in.

The 'regressive left' isn't allowed to criticize the president. And if you say otherwise then that's only proof that Mac is getting under your skin....or whatever. He's a broken record and his arguments always include those two points.
:itsok:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back