There goes Donald Trump’s Nobel peace prize (37 dead as US Jerusalem embassy opens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the primitive cultures of Britain, Jews, Arabs, and Persians have collided.

The worst side is actually Brits, and the Jews.

Is this some kind of black supremacy post?

Most White people live in Europe, and most Europeans aren't Zionists.

Europeans know better than the dirty Anglo dregs who liter the U.S.A South, who think Biblical Babble about the end of days, and the Messiah coming from the Third Temple of Israel, means we must support Israel.

sobie----you meant LITTER ----not liter. -------for lots of LITTER visit a polish neighborhood

The worst litter problems I've seen are in Hasidim Jewish neighborhoods.

not even close to true but typical polack shit mouth

No one wants Jews, everywhere you've gone everybody wants to get rid of you.

Maybe this is why the garbage, and filth.

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death. Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
Hey, congratulations. Maybe even more will die. So just so long as Trump doesn't get credit for something good.

Yay!

Fuck you Mac.

Donald Turmp does not deserve the piece prize because he has wrecklesly contributed to the OPPOSITE of peace. Nothing to do with "just long as"
Perfect, thanks!

Your insinuation that anyone is happy about people dying is fucking discusting.
Too bad. Play partisan politics, choke on it too.

You folks sure are whiny this morning. Four of you now, holy crap.

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death. Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
Hey, congratulations. Maybe even more will die. So just so long as Trump doesn't get credit for something good.

Yay!

Fuck you Mac.

Donald Turmp does not deserve the piece prize because he has wrecklesly contributed to the OPPOSITE of peace. Nothing to do with "just long as"
Perfect, thanks!

Saying that Trump's actions inflamed the situation in ME is not partisan, it's fact.

Yay!

Fuck you Mac.

Donald Turmp does not deserve the peace prize because he has wrecklesly contributed to the OPPOSITE of peace. Nothing to do with "just long as"

not really. Not so far. The results of his actions are STILL PENDING

Yay!

Fuck you Mac.

Perfect, thanks!

Saying that Trump's actions inflamed the situation in ME is not partisan, it's fact.
Agreed!

Which, of course, has nothing to do with my point.

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.

Yep, they threw a few rocks - so time for another Netty Neocon rubble run.

rexfeatures_4216241b.jpg

It gives hope to see that America and Israel will not give in to Palestinian demands. Sterilize the territory.

I hope the Catholic church, Russia, Iran, China, and Muslims stop Zionists, and their feral Chimp out genocides, wars, oppression, and provocations over a piece of desert they read about in the Bible.
since when did opening a building suggest death and destruction? I'm sorry, but you need to explain your shit here.

Yay!

Fuck you Mac.

Donald Turmp does not deserve the peace prize because he has wrecklesly contributed to the OPPOSITE of peace. Nothing to do with "just long as"
exactly how?

Yay!

Fuck you Mac.

Perfect, thanks!

not really------the real result is pending. Trump's Jerusalem declaration did not create anything
actually NEW. The tiny flare in Gaza is insignificant

Indeed, I know how you folks are about freedom of expression.

Not to go way off topic here but what the fuck are you talking about?
You poked in and whined, not me. Ask yourself that question.

I've triggered three of you so far, without even trying.

Sometimes this place is too damn easy.

Poked in? You mean the way you did originally in this thread?

Nobody is triggered. Your entire presence here appears to be complaining when others have opinions and instead of debating those opinions you point to that person's political leanings and then claim victory and ignore the subject matter all together. This is all you ever do.
And it just keeps going.

Thanks.

You're welcome.

I'd thank you but you haven't really been on topic in this entire thread other than one statement when you were specifically asked.

Trump made a huge mistake and there is nothing wrong with liberals or anyone else pointing it out, dumbshit.
what was the mistake?

Yay!

Fuck you Mac.

Perfect, thanks!

He doesn't care, if you're a liberal he wants to change the subject to you.

It gives hope to see that America and Israel will not give in to Palestinian demands. Sterilize the territory.

I hope the Catholic church, Russia, Iran, China, and Muslims stop Zionists, and their feral Chimp out genocides, wars, oppression, and provocations over a piece of desert they read about in the Bible.
since when did opening a building suggest death and destruction? I'm sorry, but you need to explain your shit here.

1.) Israel has Nukes, and Iran does not.

2.) Israel is oppressing, stealing, and killing the Palestinians, Iran is doing a similar, what?

3.) Israel is running to the U.S.A with more Nukes than Israel, to help them with Iran.

Am I missing something?

It's clearly the f*cking Zionists in Israel, and the U.S.A who are the main troublemakers.

If we look at the trouble-making is probably 90% of it is Zionist, 10% is Muslim.

Yay!

Fuck you Mac.

Perfect, thanks!

well perhaps you could explain why the americans opening a building suggest violence?

Oh please Trump forced those freaks in Gaza to riot? You people are pathetic.
by that logic, Obama deserved his Nobel prize because he didn’t force anyone to riot. Dumbass.

So long as Jewish / Israeli terrorists like Menachem Begin win Nobel Peace Prizes after Deir Yassin Massacre, and the King David Hotel Bombing his Irgun had done.

You might as well give a Nobel Prize to everyone, why not Osama Bin Laden, or Hitler, or Stalin, F*ck it.

The biggest terrorist of all, arafat, won a nobel peace prize.

IDF are terrorists too, idiot.

Rafah massacre - Wikipedia

Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia

Kafr Qasim massacre - Wikipedia

Eilabun massacre - Wikipedia

Qana massacre - Wikipedia

Safsaf massacre - Wikipedia

Lavon Affair - Wikipedia

'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty

Palestinians hold day of mourning after 773 ‘shot with live ammunition’

Sure, lol.

1.) Israel has Nukes, and Iran does not.

2.) Israel is oppressing, stealing, and killing the Palestinians, Iran is doing a similar, what?

3.) Israel is running to the U.S.A with more Nukes than Israel, to help them with Iran.

Am I missing something?

It's clearly the f*cking Zionists in Israel, and the U.S.A who are the main troublemakers.

If we look at the trouble-making is probably 90% of it is Zionist, 10% is Muslim.
yeah, like what difference does it make where the Americans open an embassy?

Not to go way off topic here but what the fuck are you talking about?

Nobody is triggered. Your entire presence here appears to be complaining when others have opinions and instead of debating those opinions you point to that person's political leanings and then claim victory and ignore the subject matter all together. This is all you ever do.
And it just keeps going.

Thanks.

You're welcome.

I'd thank you but you haven't really been on topic in this entire thread other than one statement when you were specifically asked.

Trump made a huge mistake and there is nothing wrong with liberals or anyone else pointing it out, dumbshit.
what was the mistake?

Moving the embassy. Do you need help tying your shoes as well?

Fuck you Mac.

Perfect, thanks!

Regressives are not liberals.

I like liberals. I agree with them on many issues.

You're illiberal leftist authoritarians.

Nice try, though.

And it just keeps going.

Thanks.

You're welcome.

what was the mistake?

That is justification for murder to you? Interesting.

Fuck you Mac.

Perfect, thanks!

I just want to know why opening an embassy insights violence.

And it just keeps going.

Thanks.

You're welcome.

what was the mistake?

they opened the embassy correct at a new location. so? Why can't we? Same people occupy the new building. I'm confused by what the issue is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back