There goes Donald Trump’s Nobel peace prize (37 dead as US Jerusalem embassy opens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of doing what is in OUR best interests, we must appease others or they might kill people? Christ. Lol.

Trump can give himself the Nobel Peace Prize anytime he wants to. He doesnt need ANYONES permission.

Hell. he already has the cover printed all he need to do is change the text.

upload_2018-5-14_9-52-41.jpeg

You're welcome.

I'd thank you but you haven't really been on topic in this entire thread other than one statement when you were specifically asked.

Trump made a huge mistake and there is nothing wrong with liberals or anyone else pointing it out, dumbshit.
what was the mistake?

Moving the embassy. Do you need help tying your shoes as well?
they opened the embassy correct at a new location. so? Why can't we? Same people occupy the new building. I'm confused by what the issue is.

Because this does nothing but inflame violence and possibly terrorism. We are telling the Islamic world to fuck off, this is a neo-con's wet dream.

Now, I know you don't care about Muslims, but I hope you love war.
because we moved into a new building? really? how shallow are you?

Pretty dumb, dude, pretty dumb post you got there.

So long as Jewish / Israeli terrorists like Menachem Begin win Nobel Peace Prizes after Deir Yassin Massacre, and the King David Hotel Bombing his Irgun had done.

You might as well give a Nobel Prize to everyone, why not Osama Bin Laden, or Hitler, or Stalin, F*ck it.

The biggest terrorist of all, arafat, won a nobel peace prize.

IDF are terrorists too, idiot.

Rafah massacre - Wikipedia

Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia

Kafr Qasim massacre - Wikipedia

Eilabun massacre - Wikipedia

Qana massacre - Wikipedia

Safsaf massacre - Wikipedia

Lavon Affair - Wikipedia

'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty

Palestinians hold day of mourning after 773 ‘shot with live ammunition’

Sure, lol.

You shoot,massacre, and steal from a people, they fight back, and the ones fighting back are the terrorists, right?

Well, guess who's the people who fight back for their livelihood?
The Palestinians.!

Hahahahaha

fucking muslim welfare dependents. You people are scumbags. Get a job and go to church, loser.

LOL, yeah with a name promoting Sobieski's defeat of Muslims at Vienna, I'm sure a Muslim.

WTF, you stupid Hicks, and Hasidim Jews cost me tax dollars, due to your higher welfare costs.

You stupid Hicks, and Zionists cost me tax dollars, due to your military budgets, and wars for Israel.

I'm supposed to like you?

Go take a hike on a highway.

And it just keeps going.

Thanks.

You're welcome.

I'd thank you but you haven't really been on topic in this entire thread other than one statement when you were specifically asked.

Trump made a huge mistake and there is nothing wrong with liberals or anyone else pointing it out, dumbshit.
what was the mistake?

they opened the embassy correct at a new location. so? Why can't we? Same people occupy the new building. I'm confused by what the issue is.

Because this does nothing but inflame violence and possibly terrorism. We are telling the Islamic world to fuck off, this is a neo-con's wet dream.

So we have to placate to them. We should do what is right and be able to handle the repercussions. Even if it isn’t easy

It gives hope to see that America and Israel will not give in to Palestinian demands. Sterilize the territory.

I hope the Catholic church, Russia, Iran, China, and Muslims stop Zionists, and their feral Chimp out genocides, wars, oppression, and provocations over a piece of desert they read about in the Bible.
since when did opening a building suggest death and destruction? I'm sorry, but you need to explain your shit here.

1.) Israel has Nukes, and Iran does not.

2.) Israel is oppressing, stealing, and killing the Palestinians, Iran is doing a similar, what?

3.) Israel is running to the U.S.A with more Nukes than Israel, to help them with Iran.

Am I missing something?

It's clearly the f*cking Zionists in Israel, and the U.S.A who are the main troublemakers.

If we look at the trouble-making is probably 90% of it is Zionist, 10% is Muslim.

Iran can't handle nukes. The clerics are crazy and would kill millions if they had them. The mullahs are suppressing, killing, raping, hanging gays on bridges.

Israel has killed more than Iran on the offense from everything I've seen.

Iran did kill some Iraqis, only because Saddam Hussein invaded Iran, and the U.S.A Zionists propped up Saddamn Hussein against Iran, and Israel propped up Iran against Hussein.

The #1 fact is we should have NEVER gotten the f*ck involved in Mid-East affairs.

You Zionists have f*cked up, over, and over again.
can't make up ignorance like yours. truly amazing how you don't know history. And you wish to repeat what you say you don't know. even sadder.

You're welcome.

what was the mistake?

Oh noes! You can't suck up enough, eh? Lol. We did nothing to incite anyone to murder anyone else. Period.

We did, there is a huge contentious fight about what to do with Jerusalem and here comes the neocons to stamp our embassy right in the middle of that mess. Of course we are inciting violence.

Oh please Trump forced those freaks in Gaza to riot? You people are pathetic.

The Don knew by doing this the Pals would be upset, so him and jarred are responsible, not that Israel had not been killing Palestine for years and stealing their land as well. Whatever happens now, goes on Trump.

Dem's knew the Russians would be upset by the sanctions yet Dem's pushed them anyway, your hypocrisy is off the charts.

Trump can give himself the Nobel Peace Prize anytime he wants to. He doesnt need ANYONES permission.

Hell. he already has the cover printed all he need to do is change the text.

View attachment 193499

Ha ha! Now that was hilarious, and how upset it made the leftists was even more funny! :lol: He should definitely make himself a nobel. That would be CLASSIC. :D

I hope the Catholic church, Russia, Iran, China, and Muslims stop Zionists, and their feral Chimp out genocides, wars, oppression, and provocations over a piece of desert they read about in the Bible.
since when did opening a building suggest death and destruction? I'm sorry, but you need to explain your shit here.

1.) Israel has Nukes, and Iran does not.

2.) Israel is oppressing, stealing, and killing the Palestinians, Iran is doing a similar, what?

3.) Israel is running to the U.S.A with more Nukes than Israel, to help them with Iran.

Am I missing something?

It's clearly the f*cking Zionists in Israel, and the U.S.A who are the main troublemakers.

If we look at the trouble-making is probably 90% of it is Zionist, 10% is Muslim.

Iran can't handle nukes. The clerics are crazy and would kill millions if they had them. The mullahs are suppressing, killing, raping, hanging gays on bridges.

Israel has killed more than Iran on the offense from everything I've seen.

Iran did kill some Iraqis, only because Saddam Hussein invaded Iran, and the U.S.A Zionists propped up Saddamn Hussein against Iran, and Israel propped up Iran against Hussein.

The #1 fact is we should have NEVER gotten the f*ck involved in Mid-East affairs.

You Zionists have f*cked up, over, and over again.

I'll agree with you that we should have never gotten into the affairs in the ME.
so you're saying we shouldn't have fought in WW2? really?

And I, Donald Trump, now present this award to myself, Donald Trump . . . heck, why not? :p

Hahahahaha

fucking muslim welfare dependents. You people are scumbags. Get a job and go to church, loser.

LOL, yeah with a name promoting Sobieski's defeat of Muslims at Vienna, I'm sure a Muslim.

WTF, you stupid Hicks, and Hasidim Jews cost me tax dollars, due to your higher welfare costs.

You stupid Hicks, and Zionists cost me tax dollars, due to your military budgets, and wars for Israel.

I'm supposed to like you?

Go take a hike on a highway.

Dont forget that we saved you a few decades ago and our military currently protects you. I'd be more than glad for us to quit protecting europe and every other country around the world. Maybe we could get our budget down to 200 billion or less if we did.

You're welcome.

what was the mistake?

So we have to placate to them. We should do what is right and be able to handle the repercussions. Even if it isn’t easy

Didn't we just placate to the Israeli government and our own neocons? This does absolutely nothing in our own best interests, not one fucking thing.

what was the mistake?

and you're blaming our move for dead people. and I'm dumb. I'll be dumb then. You're just a fking nutjob for sure.

what was the mistake?

Didn't we just placate to the Israeli government and our own neocons? This does absolutely nothing in our own best interests, not one fucking thing.
why?

It's better when you don't talk.
Indeed, I know how you folks are about freedom of expression.

Not to go way off topic here but what the fuck are you talking about?
You poked in and whined, not me. Ask yourself that question.

I've triggered three of you so far, without even trying.

Sometimes this place is too damn easy.

Poked in? You mean the way you did originally in this thread?

Nobody is triggered. Your entire presence here appears to be complaining when others have opinions and instead of debating those opinions you point to that person's political leanings and then claim victory and ignore the subject matter all together. This is all you ever do.

Very well stated. Thank you.

what was the mistake?

Disagree. It’s always in our interest to side with freedom. You may look at it as a pointless symbolic gesture, but I look at it as allying ourselves with the country who shares our values the most.

and you're blaming our move for dead people. and I'm dumb. I'll be dumb then. You're just a fking nutjob for sure.

Are you blaming Israel then?

The deaths today should be a clear demonstration of what putting our embassy in Jerusalem means to any future peace between the ME and Israel. If you're a neocon then most likely you are now frothing at the mouth over future wars.

why?

Can't prove a negative. So, how does this help us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back