There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight

There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight.
Obama ripped Trump by telling the truth.
Trump is threatening our Democracy.
Trump will cheat and lie to win.
Trump has been an incompetent President.
Trump is more concerned about himself and his friends that thenation.
Trump is more concerned about befriending dictators than other democratic countries
Obama showed us what a classless conman he truly is. First he sends his wife to do a hit job on President Trump and then he comes on and does mop up. He was the WORST and MOST DAMAGING President in modern American history. He STARTED the anti-police movement. He STARTED the Marxist, divisive, fraudulent Black Lives Matter movement. And Liberal morons think he was the Messiah because he had a nice speaking voice when he spun his lies and SOLD OUT AMERICA.

Uh boy

waycist.jpeg

Obama has no class, and doesn’t respect tradition and precedent.
LOL. You do realise whose in the White House right? Tradition and precedent? That's too funny.
Is that your excuse for classless Barry’s putrid display?
Nope it's me pointing out how you are a total hypocrite. It's me pointing out how you support a street fighter while at the same time decrying that the other side isn't fighting by the marquis of Queensbury rules.

There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight.
Trump is more concerned about befriending dictators than other democratic countries

TDS driven thread number 9034.

SAD really.

When the polls begin to indicate Trump will win.........we will see a full blown insurrection in the streets of our big cities.

The only way to stop this is for Trump to declare martial law and the sooner the better.

Law and order must reign supreme in America.

Once Martial Law is established then the leaders of these riots must be arrested and charged....and even well known politicians who have encouraged this outrageous behavior along with some hollywood movie stars need to be tossed in jail.

Just my opinion and i could be wrong but I never have been.

Or Dems have decided to finally show their true colors, hacks.

When the polls begin to indicate Trump will win.........we will see a full blown insurrection in the streets of our big cities.

The only way to stop this is for Trump to declare martial law and the sooner the better.

Law and order must reign supreme in America.

Once Martial Law is established then the leaders of these riots must be arrested and charged....and even well known politicians who have encouraged this outrageous behavior along with some hollywood movie stars need to be tossed in jail.

Just my opinion and i could be wrong but I never have been.
Wow somebody who's never been wrong? That's amazing.

Me personally have been wrong on plenty of occasions. In fact I dare say that in my adult life being wrong have been the times when I've actually learned something.

It begs the question though. How do you know you're always right? Very few people are capable off finding out they're wrong without it being pointed out to them.

Obama, like his husband, has no class.

That's because O'Blamer was an incompetent failure who put America last. A worthless president.
FB_IMG_1596410407375.jpg

Obama did nothing for this country for 8 yrs, his greatest achievement was to put trannys in womens bathrooms with our sisters, daughters, grandaughters and wives.
He broke all the records for unemployment and the most people on food stamps EVER in our history and there was no covid virus...which by the way him and biden screwed up the swine flu epidemic

Trump accomplished more in two years while being investigated by CRIMINALS that lied and made it all up and a press that attacked him relentlessly with fake news
Obama has no room to talk about failure and being incompetent

So you listen to a lying Kenyon born president that took a shit on the constitution,lied to the American people on reversing bush’s draconian policys not only continuing them but expanding them and a mass murderer of women and children!someone who could never open up his mouth without lying who should have a nose grown hundreds of miles from lies ad your source?

Dude you just embarrassed yourself and lost all your credibility to this board.lol

Last edited:
That's because O'Blamer was an incompetent failure who put America last. A worthless president.
View attachment 377251
Indeed,you nailed it.

Obama showed us what a classless conman he truly is. First he sends his wife to do a hit job on President Trump and then he comes on and does mop up. He was the WORST and MOST DAMAGING President in modern American history. He STARTED the anti-police movement. He STARTED the Marxist, divisive, fraudulent Black Lives Matter movement. And Liberal morons think he was the Messiah because he had a nice speaking voice when he spun his lies and SOLD OUT AMERICA.
Even worse than bush which I did not think would be possible.

Obama has no class, and doesn’t respect tradition and precedent.

Obama the president who should never have been was a stooge for some mysterious people....the ones who set him up for the presidency...the guy has a low i.q. though he was touted as being a genius by the msm.

What a crock....all due to the fact that we do not have a free press ...just propagandistic sites posing as news sites.

Forum List

Back