There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight

There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight.
Obama ripped Trump by telling the truth.
Trump is threatening our Democracy.
Trump will cheat and lie to win.
Trump has been an incompetent President.
Trump is more concerned about himself and his friends that thenation.
Trump is more concerned about befriending dictators than other democratic countries

Yes, Obama did not act Presidential and had no class, thank you for pointing out the obvious.

There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight.
Trump is more concerned about befriending dictators than other democratic countries
With all due respect, Elmer? Barack Obama did things that were far more "threatening" to our democracy than Donald Trump EVER has...like using the IRS and the FISA Courts against his political opponents...and spying on members of the press! Do you recall George W. Bush leaving his ranch to "rip" him for doing that?

I loved Obama's speech, it was dripping with desperation. Don't talk about YOUR plan and YOUR policies and YOUR platform because well lets be honest Trump has them all crushed on the real issues important to America. Also not buying the Dems fabricated Covid BS. They shut down Dem state economies, wreck their businesses, loot, burn, riot then tell us this is all Trump's fault?? Dems please :eusa_hand: Dems are such lying cockroaches.

The fact of the matter is that the Democrats know that Joe Biden excites almost nobody and they need Obama...the Clinton's...and even an AOC to try and gin up some enthusiasm for a candidate that is as stale as two month old bread!

Yes, Obama did not act Presidential and had no class, thank you for pointing out the obvious.
Obama defined for America what a real President looks like.

Donald J Trump does not fit the bill

I'm especially amused watching the Democrats claim that THEY have the "answers" to the pandemic! Name a Democratic Governor that has handled their State as well as Kristi Noem! Joe Biden seems to think that if everyone is forced to wear a mask everywhere and the schools are kept closed...that will fix things and he's running on that as his BIG message to the country! Biden's an idiot! Forcing someone who lives in an area that isn't a hot spot to wear a mask won't do diddly to stop the pandemic. Forcing schools to stay closed doesn't protect kids! They aren't the ones dying from this pandemic! It's just theatrics. It's the government interfering in our lives because they can...not because it makes sense!
Think I'm wrong? Ask yourself why the Obama Administration didn't close schools back during the Swine flu pandemic? That was a virus that actually DID kill young people! Do you remember Barry and Joe closing down schools and colleges? I don't either! Why? Because they didn't do it! They didn't close down anything. So now we're going to close down our schools because of a virus that DOESN'T kill young people? Really Joe?

To be Presidential is to rise above the fray, like Clinton, Reagan, BushI and Bush II, Fird, Carter, Johnson and on down the line. That Obama can’t act Presidential shows his lack of discipline, just like the current President.

Love all the facts and examples and supporting links.

Obama has been exposed as the worse president in the history of America.. and he can’t handle it. To bad the media carries his water

I never expected that my successor would embrace my vision or continue my policies. I did hope, for the sake of our country, that Donald Trump might show some interest in taking the job seriously; that he might come to feel the weight of the office and discover some reverence for the democracy that had been placed in his care," Obama said.
"But he never did. For close to four years now, he's shown no interest in putting in the work; no interest in finding common ground; no interest in using the awesome power of his office to help anyone but himself and his friends; no interest in treating the presidency as anything but one more reality show that he can use to get the attention he craves.
"Donald Trump hasn't grown into the job because he can't."

No better assessment of the Trump Presidency has ever been made
Useless drivel.

First Michelle, and now Barack shredded what is left of the Trump Presidency.

In a scathing assessment, they provided America with a clear view of what Trump had done to the office.
thank GOD nobody takes your assessments seriously...just saying

I'm especially amused watching the Democrats claim that THEY have the "answers" to the pandemic! Name a Democratic Governor that has handled their State as well as Kristi Noem! Joe Biden seems to think that if everyone is forced to wear a mask everywhere and the schools are kept closed...that will fix things and he's running on that as his BIG message to the country! Biden's an idiot! Forcing someone who lives in an area that isn't a hot spot to wear a mask won't do diddly to stop the pandemic. Forcing schools to stay closed doesn't protect kids! They aren't the ones dying from this pandemic! It's just theatrics. It's the government interfering in our lives because they can...not because it makes sense!
Think I'm wrong? Ask yourself why the Obama Administration didn't close schools back during the Swine flu pandemic? That was a virus that actually DID kill young people! Do you remember Barry and Joe closing down schools and colleges? I don't either! Why? Because they didn't do it! They didn't close down anything. So now we're going to close down our schools because of a virus that DOESN'T kill young people? Really Joe?
Democrats have the answer. Same as most of the world

Until there is a vaccine and cure for COVID, quarantine, social distance and masks are the only way to fight the disease.

Republicans have turned COVID into a political statement where respecting the disease is met with derision. That is why we have the most infections and deaths from the disease

First Michelle, and now Barack shredded what is left of the Trump Presidency.

In a scathing assessment, they provided America with a clear view of what Trump had done to the office.
thank GOD nobody takes your assessments seriously...just saying
Most of the voting public takes Obama’s assessment of Trump seriously

I never expected that my successor would embrace my vision or continue my policies. I did hope, for the sake of our country, that Donald Trump might show some interest in taking the job seriously; that he might come to feel the weight of the office and discover some reverence for the democracy that had been placed in his care," Obama said.
"But he never did. For close to four years now, he's shown no interest in putting in the work; no interest in finding common ground; no interest in using the awesome power of his office to help anyone but himself and his friends; no interest in treating the presidency as anything but one more reality show that he can use to get the attention he craves.

Useless drivel.

Obama characterized the Trump presidency precisely

To be Presidential is to rise above the fray, like Clinton, Reagan, BushI and Bush II, Fird, Carter, Johnson and on down the line. That Obama can’t act Presidential shows his lack of discipline, just like the current President.
The current President has never taken the responsibility of his office seriously. He does not deserve the courtesies afforded to Presidents who did

I wish President Obama had really gone after Scumpty. He took is foot off the gas.

Because there never has been a Sitting President that would resort to the tactics that Rump has and will do. Truth hurts, don't it.

Because there never has been a Sitting President that would resort to the tactics that Rump has and will do. Truth hurts, don't it.

Trump has never shown respect for his office, he deserves none in return

Useless drivel.

Obama characterized the Trump presidency precisely
More useless drivel.

Forum List

Back