There is a Movement To Remove Pelosi as Speaker

Yup anyone who believed that story had to be a die hard Dem because no one with a working brain cell would believe it.

It was like a bad novel you read one chapter of then throw in the garbage because its so bad.

Nobody graduates with a law degree at the top of their class in an ivy league college by being a drunk and raping women. Common sense needed to prevail in that stupid Democrat stunt.

Surely you don't think the Dems in the House have any common sense??

I sure don't and they have proved time and time again.

Pelosi is a political ho and you can't easily remove people like that no matter how logical the argument is,
if you put cuffs on the evil wench, what choice would it have!?!
I'd love to see that. And how long do you think it would take from the time she first spotted the cuffs until she said "Do you know who I am?"

not by putin. he loves dems.

It's no surprise how he aligns the Communists with the Democrats. We've know this for years. We've been telling the Democrat sheep to visit the US Communist website and tell us the differences between them and their very own party. Nobody I ever suggested that to ever did.

Trump is a crazy asshole. 25th Amendment was made just for him.

Kinda hard to make that one stick since the doctors have already cleared Trump.

Just another Pelousy faux pas just like Russia, Russia, Russia, the Ukraine and impeachment. She really shows how stupid she is with each of attacks on Trump.

Just as hard to assert this because they haven't released any information about when he last tested negative, when did he begin treatment, is he being tested every day? They've made everyone sign NDA's and I'm sure they've threatened every physician that's come into contact with him with career ruination if they say anything. They don't want anything getting out and it has nothing to do with HIPPA. I suspect the whole story around his infection is bad. Bad enough to warrant his removal from office. He was almost certainly infected when he debated Biden on September 29th.

Trump is also blocking Contact Tracing to see who else might be infected

bullshit, everyone in the whitehouse is tested every day. you lying SOB. How many dems are tested? when were crazy nancy and crying Chucky tested?
You pretend to have knowledge of COVID and routinely expose yourself aa a dunce on the issue. You don't even know what contract tracing is. Ignorance is bliss for morons like you.

I fully understand what contact tracing is. do you? The same people work on the white house staff every day (contacts), they are each tested every day (testing). If they were to contact an infected person somewhere in their private lives (grocery store, coffee shop, neighbor, etc) then they would test positive the next day.

do you really want some government employee tracking your every move every day? If you do, then you are truly a brain dead sheep-------------moron!

not by putin. he loves dems.

It's no surprise how he aligns the Communists with the Democrats. We've know this for years. We've been telling the Democrat sheep to visit the US Communist website and tell us the differences between them and their very own party. Nobody I ever suggested that to ever did.

liberals do not want to see the truth, they are destroyed by the truth.

Just another Pelousy faux pas just like Russia, Russia, Russia, the Ukraine and impeachment. She really shows how stupid she is with each of attacks on Trump.

Just as hard to assert this because they haven't released any information about when he last tested negative, when did he begin treatment, is he being tested every day? They've made everyone sign NDA's and I'm sure they've threatened every physician that's come into contact with him with career ruination if they say anything. They don't want anything getting out and it has nothing to do with HIPPA. I suspect the whole story around his infection is bad. Bad enough to warrant his removal from office. He was almost certainly infected when he debated Biden on September 29th.

bullshit, everyone in the whitehouse is tested every day. you lying SOB. How many dems are tested? when were crazy nancy and crying Chucky tested?

Evidently not
That is why 26 are infected.

May I suggest masks and social distancing?

they have been practicing masks and distancing for months, but Pelosi in her hair salon, and Feinstein at the airport-----------------rules don't apply to them. they are the elite, they make the rules and morons like you follow them because you are incapable of thinking for yourself.

do you really want some government employee tracking your every move every day? If you do, then you are truly a brain dead sheep-------------moron!

If someone contracts COVID, I want some government employee tracking their movement for the past week to notify people that they need to be tested.

I would like to know that I have been in close contact with someone who has COVID so that I can get tested and protect my friends and family.

Wouldn’t you?

I fully understand what contact tracing is. do you? The same people work on the white house staff every day (contacts), they are each tested every day (testing). If they were to contact an infected person somewhere in their private lives (grocery store, coffee shop, neighbor, etc) then they would test positive the next day.

Actually Cuomo did start that in NY. It's optional of course......for now. But what the app does is alert you when somebody with Covid is nearby. It doesn't tell you who it is or what direction they're in, but the alarm goes of when you're near them.

Evidently not
That is why 26 are infected.

May I suggest masks and social distancing?

they have been practicing masks and distancing for months, but Pelosi in her hair salon, and Feinstein at the airport-----------------rules don't apply to them. they are the elite, they make the rules and morons like you follow them because you are incapable of thinking for yourself.

Republicans have not been practicing social distancing and mask wearing. At Trumps direction, they openly mock it.

That is why Trump rallies have no social distancing and no masks. It is why the Barrett event in the Rose Garden had no masks and social distancing. It is why Trump and his inner circle are infected.

If someone contracts COVID, I want some government employee tracking their movement for the past week to notify people that they need to be tested.

I would like to know that I have been in close contact with someone who has COVID so that I can get tested and protect my friends and family.

Wouldn’t you?

Unless you live in a bubble, that's impossible to do. How is the government going to contact every stranger you passed by in a store? How do you force people who were in contact with that person to cooperate if they have no symptoms and feel just dandy? Do you think the cashier or server at the McDonald's drive-thru is going to run out and get tested because they served you at the restaurant?

Wouldn’t you?

Unless you live in a bubble, that's impossible to do. How is the government going to contact every stranger you passed by in a store? How do you force people who were in contact with that person to cooperate if they have no symptoms and feel just dandy? Do you think the cashier or server at the McDonald's drive-thru is going to run out and get tested because they served you at the restaurant?
Just because you can’t notify everyone doesnt mean you shouldn’t notify anyone.
If you were at an event where many people came down with COVID, you deserve to know.

Wouldn’t you want to know or do you just not care if you infect your friends and family?

If you were at an event where many people came down with COVID, you deserve to know.

Wouldn’t you want to know or do you just not care if you infect your friends and family?

It has nothing to do with wanting or not wanting to know, it has to do with the probability if it would solve anything. Did you read what's going on in Sweden? Never had any laws or restrictions on going out. Their society is back to normal. People eating at the same restaurants, no plastic panels between the tables or booths. People standing in line next to each other. It was just like it was this time last year.

The problem is we don't know what would and wouldn't work. This is all new to us and experimenting is the only way to learn new techniques to fight it. With a little luck and a lot of work, our society can be back to normal in less than six months. Who knows?

It has nothing to do with wanting or not wanting to know, it has to do with the probability if it would solve anything. Did you read what's going on in Sweden? Never had any laws or restrictions on going out. Their society is back to normal. People eating at the same restaurants, no plastic panels between the tables or booths. People standing in line next to each other. It was just like it was this time last year.

The problem is we don't know what would and wouldn't work. This is all new to us and experimenting is the only way to learn new techniques to fight it. With a little luck and a lot of work, our society can be back to normal in less than six months. Who knows?

Sorry, but I would like to know if I have been in contact with someone who has COVID so I can protect myself, my family and loved ones.

If Dems take Congress, Republicans better prepare for a reign of terror

Pelosi and Schumer will take no prisoners

That would assume that pelosi and schumer are terrorists. We know they both hate the country and the people. So, your hope may become reality but then their are millions who may not recognize them as leaders and the administration as illegitimate.

That would assume that pelosi and schumer are terrorists. We know they both hate the country and the people. So, your hope may become reality but then their are millions who may not recognize them as leaders and the administration as illegitimate.

Yes
Terrorists who would protect the environment, raise minimum wage, make higher education affordable, enhance healthcare

Damned Terrorists !

Yes
Terrorists who would protect the environment, raise minimum wage, make higher education affordable, enhance healthcare

Damned Terrorists !

Theyve already done that and yet it destroys the country. They are beyond pathetic.

Yes

Damned Terrorists !

Theyve already done that and yet it destroys the country. They are beyond pathetic.
Actually, protecting the Superwealthy destroys the country

Yes

Damned Terrorists !

Actually, protecting the Superwealthy destroys the country

Dems continually destroy the middle class. We are now sinking into the abyss now because of their policies. Now Dems are even seeking the complete annihilation of the US as they push us into a one world order.

Forum List

Back