There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

From one teacher-

“We were told last year that he wasn’t allowed on campus with a backpack on him,” said math teacher Jim Gard, who said Cruz had been in his class last year. “There were problems with him last year threatening students, and I guess he was asked to leave campus.”

Read more here: Florida school shooting suspect was ex-student who may have been flagged as threat
Florida school shooting suspect was ex-student who may have been flagged as threat

Can anyone tell us.....since he has a hispanic name...is he now a "White" hispanic...since he did a mass shooting?

the ap and other news sources has cut out most of his name

Moron.......more people in this country die from being stabbed to death than die in all of the mass public shootings since 1982......where is the tears for those stabbed to death?

US mass shootings, 1982-2018: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation
Total murders by mass public shooters...1982-2017

Moron...knife murders.....2009-2013.....

2009----1,836
2010----1,933
2011----1,611
2012---1,769
2013---1.956
Great, now compare the number of mass shootings with the number of mass stabbings.

Doesn't matter....more people die from knives each and every year than from all mass shootings since 1982...that is a fact......but you don't care about those murdered with knives.....
Why do you limit it to mass shootings ? You are a fraud.

Moron....I limit it to mass shootings because it is the topic...of the the thread....and showing that knives murder more people every single year than all mass shooting victims since 1982 shows that you guys don't care about dead people....you only care about guns........
You’re a fucking rightard. You’re comparing killing multiple people with guns with killing individuals with knives. You might as well compare apples with oranges. :cuckoo:

No, shit stain.....what I am doing is showing that it isn't the number of dead that you care about.....since knives actually murder a lot more people than mass public shooters do.........since 1982.....you only care about the gun........and clubs and empty hands murder more people than mass public shooters do each year as well...and you don't care about those methods either.......the body count is higher, but you don't care...

Why are there so many shootings at schools these days? This is a recent fad. Any ideas?

Cultural degeneration. In entertainment, the bad guys are the new heroes.

One could also argue the feminization of males as a partial cause.
I agree with the term "cultureal degeneration". I believe there is good and evil. I also believe evil will increase as we near the end of the age.

not nearly as brain dead as anyone that would take Everytown statistics as fact.

Sites, and stations, state 18 school shootings this year, but they can't get together on what the 18 shootings were?

at least one, which you dismiss, list a man shooting at a bus as a school shooting.

a kid takes a firearm into a school, and blows his brains out.

That's a school shooting?

is this?

"Police believe two suspects in a car exchanged gunfire with a person in a dormitory parking lot. No injuries were reported, but a bullet entered a dorm room during the incident."

or this?

"A 31-year-old man shot and killed himself in the school parking lot after hours of negotiation with police. The man called authorities, said he was suicidal and had a handgun."

wise up.

the gungrabbers are playing you

Wait, you don't think a kid blowing his brains out in a school is a school shooting? REALLY?

You don't think all the kids that saw it aren't scarred the rest of their lives? Holy fuck man.

it['s called a suicide, not a school shooting.

Was it a shooting in a school?

Many of the gun nutters in this thread blame these incidents on mental illness... well seeing someone blow their brains out in front of you causes serious negative mental effects. Not all damages to a person have to be physical. If you've ever found a dead person, or seen someone die in front of you, you'd understand.

he did it in FRONT of someone?

Where did you read that?

keep grasping straws, lew...

I'm tired of your, and the other bedwetters, crap.

Oh you are? Maybe you should step down from being a mod then? Seems pretty hard to be unbiased with that type of statement.

;)

Maybe you should open your eyes, and read.

There could be one of these every day and the gun nuts wouldnt give a shit.

Moron.......more people in this country die from being stabbed to death than die in all of the mass public shootings since 1982......where is the tears for those stabbed to death?

US mass shootings, 1982-2018: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation
Total murders by mass public shooters...1982-2017

Moron...knife murders.....2009-2013.....

2009----1,836
2010----1,933
2011----1,611
2012---1,769
2013---1.956
Great, now compare the number of mass shootings with the number of mass stabbings.

Doesn't matter....more people die from knives each and every year than from all mass shootings since 1982...that is a fact......but you don't care about those murdered with knives.....

Moron....I limit it to mass shootings because it is the topic...of the the thread....and showing that knives murder more people every single year than all mass shooting victims since 1982 shows that you guys don't care about dead people....you only care about guns........
Nope , you limit the comparison because its the only way it supports your nutty beliefs.

Just breaking

Hey, at least all of the crazy loons know where to go where they know no one will be shooting back.

Put another way------

WHAT DO THESE PUBLIC SCHOOLS DO TO PEOPLE TO MAKE THEM ALL WANT TO KILL OTHERS?
Maybe we need to look at THAT, and what seed of anger they may be instilling in many other people!

They are human.

I can't speak for anyone else but......

There is no number of shootings that will change my mind about the 2nd amendment. Sorry.

The people who founded this nation knew what government tyranny was all about and the price is necessary because the choice is some tragic deaths...... or millions of tragic deaths.

Think that's "funny" ?

Look up VENEZUELA for current events related.

not nearly as brain dead as anyone that would take Everytown statistics as fact.

Sites, and stations, state 18 school shootings this year, but they can't get together on what the 18 shootings were?

at least one, which you dismiss, list a man shooting at a bus as a school shooting.

a kid takes a firearm into a school, and blows his brains out.

That's a school shooting?

is this?

"Police believe two suspects in a car exchanged gunfire with a person in a dormitory parking lot. No injuries were reported, but a bullet entered a dorm room during the incident."

or this?

"A 31-year-old man shot and killed himself in the school parking lot after hours of negotiation with police. The man called authorities, said he was suicidal and had a handgun."

wise up.

the gungrabbers are playing you

Wait, you don't think a kid blowing his brains out in a school is a school shooting? REALLY?

You don't think all the kids that saw it aren't scarred the rest of their lives? Holy fuck man.

Many of the gun nutters in this thread blame these incidents on mental illness... well seeing someone blow their brains out in front of you causes serious negative mental effects. Not all damages to a person have to be physical. If you've ever found a dead person, or seen someone die in front of you, you'd understand.

Where did you read that?

Oh you are? Maybe you should step down from being a mod then? Seems pretty hard to be unbiased with that type of statement.

;)

Too funny.

What planet are YOU from? The mods here are as biased as the rest of us, and rightfully so.

sad part is this guy was already identified as a problem but left un checked

A teacher at the school told the Miami Herald that Cruz, 19, had been identified as a potential threat to fellow students in the past.

You’re a fucking rightard. You’re comparing killing multiple people with guns with killing individuals with knives. You might as well compare apples with oranges. :cuckoo:

No, shit stain.....what I am doing is showing that it isn't the number of dead that you care about.....since knives actually murder a lot more people than mass public shooters do.........since 1982.....you only care about the gun........and clubs and empty hands murder more people than mass public shooters do each year as well...and you don't care about those methods either.......the body count is higher, but you don't care...
Nope, more people are killed by guns. Way more. 11,000 in 2017 alone. That’s one year resulting in more murders than all the years combined that you posted of knife related murders.

shooting-deaths-2017.jpg

Where did you read that?

;)

Too funny.

What planet are YOU from? The mods here are as biased as the rest of us, and rightfully so.

Mods aren't supposed to be biased. They are allowed their opinions, but they aren't supposed to be biased... especially making a comment like they are fed up with an entire group in a political spectrum.

Well, that is scary, inevitably before every tragedy similar to that, there is a drill!
Have you noticed?
Something is not right.

Skye,
If true that's an interesting observation.
Can you tell us more?

Well, before tragic events there have been drills nearby. For example in the San Bernardino shooting in 2015, at the same time there were drill exercises for the exact same scenario, close by.

There are several more examples, and - for me at least - it's disturbing, gives food for thought.

sad part is this guy was already identified as a problem but left un checked

A teacher at the school told the Miami Herald that Cruz, 19, had been identified as a potential threat to fellow students in the past.

These types are almost invariably found to have been identified previously as a threat.

Forum List

Back