There is no bigger threat to American Democracy than the GOP

List your 5 principal source of information in order of time spent with each....
Get off your ass and look at any number of my posts where I have appeased snowflakes such as yourself by granting your demands and done so in the past. The links and facts are there. Better yet, go on google and look up what I posted - do some research yourself...or remain ignorant and indoctrinated. It makes no difference to me.
It would have taken you less time to post the list...

And we both know why you won't....

A) You're a coward

B) You're a liar

C) You're a Useful Idiot....

Did you mean "useless" idiot?
I don't like to cross idioms, so I cover that with "NoVAR"......

Got it!

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

3. Enormous transfer of wealth from the Middle Class to the top 1% (see Bush Tax Cuts for the rich, the current 600 billion tax cut plan for billionaires)

4. Racism

5. GOP litmus test on many issues

6. The embrace of Fascism.

7. The threat to women's rights

8. The anti middle class judiciary

9. Anti science

10. Disregard for the constitution

11. Donald Trump
a. Some Mexicans don't rape, a Mexican can't be a judge and similar racist statements.

b. More pro Russia than the Kremlin

c. Incompetence

d. Disregard for the constitution

----------------
You can flesh out any of these topics. There is simply an overwhelming amount of material and facts that the GOP is America's greatest threat. Russia is probably second, and North Korea a distant third.

And the list of who the GOP hates seems to grow daily.

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters
10. College professors and scientists

And Trump's followers are so bold. No longer hiding in the shadow's. But bold, front and center:

LOL, you're on heroin.

Denial ^^^

The evidence is in the words spoken, the tweets aired and the EO's signed. Reality challenged or mendacious, denial is not a response, a rebuttal nor is it thoughtful or thought provoking - it is 100% foolish.

Of course Pence and other elected and appointed GOP officials, and the obsequious daughter of Mike Huckabee, a clone in some respects of Kellyanne the Defender, are all in for Trump and the Party, without a thought to the growing enemies list and the authoritarian governance we now suffer under.
I'm not denying you and the OP are idiots. You made up a denial claim to smear me because you're a leftist. That means you are stupid, intolerant and incredibly arrogant. I don't share your value system and don't agree on politics and you cannot understand it.

nor believe you have a right to talk about your difference. double standard danny is a libturd.

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

3. Enormous transfer of wealth from the Middle Class to the top 1% (see Bush Tax Cuts for the rich, the current 600 billion tax cut plan for billionaires)

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump
a. Some Mexicans don't rape, a Mexican can't be a judge and similar racist statements.

c. Incompetence

----------------
You can flesh out any of these topics. There is simply an overwhelming amount of material and facts that the GOP is America's greatest threat. Russia is probably second, and North Korea a distant third.

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

And Trump's followers are so bold. No longer hiding in the shadow's. But bold, front and center:

LOL, you're on heroin.

Denial ^^^

The evidence is in the words spoken, the tweets aired and the EO's signed. Reality challenged or mendacious, denial is not a response, a rebuttal nor is it thoughtful or thought provoking - it is 100% foolish.

Of course Pence and other elected and appointed GOP officials, and the obsequious daughter of Mike Huckabee, a clone in some respects of Kellyanne the Defender, are all in for Trump and the Party, without a thought to the growing enemies list and the authoritarian governance we now suffer under.
I'm not denying you and the OP are idiots. You made up a denial claim to smear me because you're a leftist. That means you are stupid, intolerant and incredibly arrogant. I don't share your value system and don't agree on politics and you cannot understand it.

Are you Safe in there, Snowflake?

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump

c. Incompetence

----------------

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

Well yeah.

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump

c. Incompetence

----------------

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

Russia fellating Dems suddenly discover Russia is bad......Priceless!!!

That makes no sense. At least you don't deny the love the Republicans have for Mother Russia.

That makes no sense.

Dems have been sucking Russian dick since 1917.
It's what they do.
When did Russia become bad?

1917? You mean when the Democrats were the party of Southern Confederate Conservatives?

@rdean ?

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump

c. Incompetence

----------------

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

You are a true born loser my friend.

1. Voter identification is beyond common sense. It is way too easy for voter fraud and our elections should be protected. Are you that racist that you believe blacks and Latinos are too stupid or too child like to be able to get valid ID?

2. Gerrymandering is done by both parties. You should see Luis Gutierrez district. His district is so gerrymandered it is disgusting. Also gerrymandering was imposed by leftist civil right activist in order to get more diversity in voting district. Blame the bleed heart liberals for yet another bad idea.

3. This country still provides the best way to go from the lower class to the upper class than any country in the world. You have to work hard a loser like you wouldn't know any better.

But here is a hint for you. Why do wealthy corps give so much to Democrats? Simple the wealthy corps benefits the most from over regulations. The big corps bitch in public, but they work with the legislators to craft the bills. The big corps hire more compliance attorneys, get expense software and modify there business practices to conform to the regs. They then pass the additional cost to the consumer. Their small business competitors do not have the resources to hire compliance attorneys and they are more sensitive to price increases. The vast majority either sell out to the big corps or go out of business. This also greats huge barrier of entry into the market. Take Dodd Frank. Community banks are a thing of the past. They all either went under or are part of a large bank hierarchy like Winstrust Bank (in IL all these so called community banks are owned and run by Wintrust Bank). A start up bank is a near impossible task. Over regulation is a Democratic trait.

I won't go on and address any other part of your list. You are well to pathetic to argue with.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump

c. Incompetence

----------------

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

LOL, you're on heroin.

Denial ^^^

Point by point:
  • I have empathy, you are a callous conservative, thus
  • I have values, you are at best amoral
  • "You're on heroin" is an idiot-gram, a single sentence or phrase used by those who cannot articulate a substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking argument/rebuttal
  • I'm not stupid
  • I admit to a bias, most like you are intolerable
  • Yep, I can afford to be arrogant, as does a one eyed man in the company of the blind.

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump

c. Incompetence

----------------

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

LOL, you're on heroin.

Denial ^^^

Point by point:
  • "You're on heroin" is an idiot-gram, a single sentence or phrase used by those who cannot articulate a substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking argument/rebuttal
  • I'm not stupid
  • Yep, I can afford to be arrogant, as does a one eyed man in the company of the blind.

I have empathy, and you are a butt-hurt loser lib.

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump

c. Incompetence

----------------

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

LOL, you're on heroin.

Denial ^^^

Point by point:
  • I'm not stupid

Double fault: ^^^ an idiot-gram wrapped in an ad hominem.

Hey Popeye, were you schooled by PoliticalChic?

LOL, you're on heroin.

Denial ^^^

Point by point:
  • I'm not stupid

ahhhhhh, the wittle guy got butt-hurt further. The OP was hilarious. try to stay on topic.

I wouldn't say that the GOP is trying to destroy Democracy...exactly....

I think the GOP is desperately trying to reverse advances in the democratic system. Basically, they'd like to revert to a variation of the original Constitution where only land owning males above 25 were allowed to vote.

The difference is that what the GOP wants is for only Extremely wealthy White males to vote...probably somewhat older than 18.

they won't say it, but that's what they seem to be working toward.

Denial ^^^

Point by point:
  • I'm not stupid

ahhhhhh, the wittle guy got butt-hurt further. The OP was hilarious. try to stay on topic.

Hey, your idiot-gram framed in an ad hominem was not on topic, so try not to be so self righteous.

I wouldn't say that the GOP is trying to destroy Democracy...exactly....

I think the GOP is desperately trying to reverse advances in the democratic system. Basically, they'd like to revert to a variation of the original Constitution where only land owning males above 25 were allowed to vote.

The difference is that what the GOP wants is for only Extremely wealthy White males to vote...probably somewhat older than 18.

they won't say it, but that's what they seem to be working toward.
right, where is your evidence of such stupid shit?

Forum List

Back