There is no bigger threat to American Democracy than the GOP

I'm not denying you and the OP are idiots. You made up a denial claim to smear me because you're a leftist. That means you are stupid, intolerant and incredibly arrogant. I don't share your value system and don't agree on politics and you cannot understand it.

Point by point:
  • I have empathy, you are a callous conservative, thus
  • I have values, you are at best amoral
  • "You're on heroin" is an idiot-gram, a single sentence or phrase used by those who cannot articulate a substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking argument/rebuttal
  • I'm not stupid
  • I admit to a bias, most like you are intolerable
  • Yep, I can afford to be arrogant, as does a one eyed man in the company of the blind.
I have empathy, and you are a butt-hurt loser lib.

Double fault: ^^^ an idiot-gram wrapped in an ad hominem.

Hey Popeye, were you schooled by PoliticalChic?
ahhhhhh, the wittle guy got butt-hurt further. The OP was hilarious. try to stay on topic.

Hey, your idiot-gram framed in an ad hominem was not on topic, so try not to be so self righteous.
still off topic. The OP was fking hilarious. provide evidence of any of it. come on now.

I wouldn't say that the GOP is trying to destroy Democracy...exactly....

I think the GOP is desperately trying to reverse advances in the democratic system. Basically, they'd like to revert to a variation of the original Constitution where only land owning males above 25 were allowed to vote.

The difference is that what the GOP wants is for only Extremely wealthy White males to vote...probably somewhat older than 18.

they won't say it, but that's what they seem to be working toward.

CA is considering lowering the age to vote to 17, a time when most CA high school students will be enrolled in Civics. The premise behind this movement is to get more citizens involved in a process which will impact them directly.

To add to this, we should start a list of what Republicans think they have "won" under Trump. They have won a lot, but did they win anything they actually want?
Yes, your mind is gone, no one can receive anything for you. There have been MANY discussions on it, you just joined, are TOTALLY clueless and refuse to search for worn out topics. That proves something is very wrong with you.
I just assumed he/she/it was the latest iteration of rdean. If it looks like a pile of shit, smells like a pile of shit, and sounds like a pile of shit...guess who?

To add to this, we should start a list of what Republicans think they have "won" under Trump. They have won a lot, but did they win anything they actually want?
Yes, your mind is gone, no one can receive anything for you. There have been MANY discussions on it, you just joined, are TOTALLY clueless and refuse to search for worn out topics. That proves something is very wrong with you.
I just assumed he/she/it was the latest iteration of rdean. If it looks like a pile of shit, smells like a pile of shit, and sounds like a pile of shit...guess who?

RDEAN!!

Point by point:
  • I have empathy, you are a callous conservative, thus
  • I have values, you are at best amoral
  • "You're on heroin" is an idiot-gram, a single sentence or phrase used by those who cannot articulate a substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking argument/rebuttal
  • I'm not stupid
  • I admit to a bias, most like you are intolerable
  • Yep, I can afford to be arrogant, as does a one eyed man in the company of the blind.
I have empathy, and you are a butt-hurt loser lib.

Double fault: ^^^ an idiot-gram wrapped in an ad hominem.

Hey Popeye, were you schooled by PoliticalChic?
ahhhhhh, the wittle guy got butt-hurt further. The OP was hilarious. try to stay on topic.

Hey, your idiot-gram framed in an ad hominem was not on topic, so try not to be so self righteous.

still off topic. The OP was fking hilarious. provide evidence of any of it. come on now.

The OP is an opinion piece which I agree with, based on Trump's tweets, EO's and stump speech, and the actions of Governors in States which cut voting hours, days and places to suppress the vote of likely Democratic Voters. The GOP has produced the meme, echoed by their fellow travelers, to rename and refreme our form of government from a democratic republic to a constitutional republic, one in which our Constitution's words are defined by a made up concept of Original Intent.

Anyone who has studied US History knows there was no consensus as to the intent of the framers in the aggregate, and that intense negotiations lead to compromise and a document with some obvious phrases open to interpretation.

CA is considering lowering the age to vote to 17, a time when most CA high school students will be enrolled in Civics. The premise behind this movement is to get more citizens involved in a process which will impact them directly.
Speaking as a father of an 18yo and 22yo with lots of friends, today's kids 'know more than us adults', and the sources of their 'knowledge / brilliance' are primarily anything posted by friends / anyone on Facebook, Tumblr, SnapChat, Twitter, Whisper, etc...not Civics class or any other factual, educational / informational sources.

Add to this the fact that public schools and colleges, as demonstrated by Berkley and other colleges recently, have become little more than 'Indoctrination Camps', and the actual 'danger' this country is in from the immature, 'uneducated', 'programmed' children who are supposed to be our 'Future' is, IMO, very real and growing.

Although being somewhat facetious, I would almost recommend / hope to see the voting age be RAISED to 21 (for 'maturity' sake) and have a mandatory IQ test voters must pass before they are allowed to vote (something simple, such as if you can not name the current VP by name you probably aren't smart enough to vote). :p .

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

3. Enormous transfer of wealth from the Middle Class to the top 1% (see Bush Tax Cuts for the rich, the current 600 billion tax cut plan for billionaires)

4. Racism

5. GOP litmus test on many issues

6. The embrace of Fascism.

7. The threat to women's rights

8. The anti middle class judiciary

9. Anti science

10. Disregard for the constitution

11. Donald Trump
a. Some Mexicans don't rape, a Mexican can't be a judge and similar racist statements.

b. More pro Russia than the Kremlin

c. Incompetence

d. Disregard for the constitution

----------------
You can flesh out any of these topics. There is simply an overwhelming amount of material and facts that the GOP is America's greatest threat. Russia is probably second, and North Korea a distant third.

And the list of who the GOP hates seems to grow daily.

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters
10. College professors and scientists

And Trump's followers are so bold. No longer hiding in the shadow's. But bold, front and center:

Whatever you say Matthew

Please explain why Trump met with the Russian Ambassador and Russian Minister the other day.

Probably for the same reason Obama met with Russian Ambassadors and Representatives in the past when he was President. I posted an article and photos of Obama meeting with a Russian Ambassador during his Presidency the other day. Why are snowflakes trying to make it seem like ordinary acts done by previous Presidents is now 'unprecedented' because Trump is following suit?

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

3. Enormous transfer of wealth from the Middle Class to the top 1% (see Bush Tax Cuts for the rich, the current 600 billion tax cut plan for billionaires)

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump
a. Some Mexicans don't rape, a Mexican can't be a judge and similar racist statements.

c. Incompetence

----------------
You can flesh out any of these topics. There is simply an overwhelming amount of material and facts that the GOP is America's greatest threat. Russia is probably second, and North Korea a distant third.

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

And Trump's followers are so bold. No longer hiding in the shadow's. But bold, front and center:

What makes your post so sad is you think the United States of America is suppose to be a democracy. Idiot the constitution which I find funny a regressive fascist like you is touting it in one of your absurd talking points was specifically written to have very LITTLE democracy in the government. Only the the house was to be popularly elected. The senate was to be appointed by the states and the president elect by a electoral system of which each state was to decide how each vote was picked. You see if you took your head out of the nearest Lesbian theory class and safe room and actually read source material you would know this...Shit a civics class would have taught you this truth. It was the democrats namely people like Wilson and Roosevelt that has damaged this country. Not weak republicans. Though they sure didnt help.

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump

c. Incompetence

----------------

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

Russia fellating Dems suddenly discover Russia is bad......Priceless!!!

That makes no sense. At least you don't deny the love the Republicans have for Mother Russia.

That makes no sense.

Dems have been sucking Russian dick since 1917.
It's what they do.
When did Russia become bad?

1917? You mean when the Democrats were the party of Southern Confederate Conservatives?

Did you figure out when Dems stopped sucking Russian dick?
I know Obama was all flexible as late as 2012.
Was he stupid or just wrong?

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump

c. Incompetence

----------------

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

Russia fellating Dems suddenly discover Russia is bad......Priceless!!!

That makes no sense. At least you don't deny the love the Republicans have for Mother Russia.

That makes no sense.

Dems have been sucking Russian dick since 1917.
It's what they do.
When did Russia become bad?

See what you are doing there, Useful Toddster?

You have spent decades tarring your opposition with the "Soft on the Russkies" thing......Now that ACTUAL COLLUSION is involved, you are all, like, "Kumbaya! Pass the Babka."

See what you are doing there,

Mocking fake Dem outrage about Russia.

Now that ACTUAL COLLUSION is involved,

But enough about Teddy Kennedy offering to work with Russia to beat Reagan.

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump

c. Incompetence

----------------

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

/---- Well it's a good thing that we are a Republic and not a democracy, you drooling imbecile.
View attachment 126081

You have a "representative democracy". And this is why you don't understand shit. Not just you, but all of you statist clowns. You don't know jack shit about your own government but you pick sides. And you don't know jack shit about the sides you pick other than what you are told to blindly believe. And you refuse to admit there exists hardly any difference between Party A and Party B or C.

Look at your "leaders" (your gods). They make no effort to work together or to fix any fucking thing. It's a constant shit slinging contest and you jokers are in the middle acting the same damn way. Grow the fuck up. Your government has failed you and has YOU 20 trillion dollars in debt. If your brother had you $200 in debt you'd probably be mad as hell at him. Your government gets you 20 trillion and you think voting for the right master is going to fix it all. Just how stupid are you people?

Wrong, the US is a Representative Republic. So when you start spouting , make sure you don't make yourself look stupid. Now as for the guberment that the liberals love until their party is out of power, as a libertarian conservative, I believe we need to get government back to being what the original intent was. But as long as liberals are allowed to stay in the US, there will continue to have poverty and misery, as that is what liberalism always brings.

That's funny. Red States, even ones 90% white like West Virginia and Kentucky, are disasters. They can't blame their mess on blacks like they do in other states. Run by conservatives for 150 years and they are a total mess. And look at what they did under Bush and the GOP Unified government. How many trillions were we in debt when they took over? 20? 10? 2? How about ZERO!

And look at what they did under Bush and the GOP Unified government. How many trillions were we in debt when they took over? 20? 10? 2? How about ZERO!

You think there was ZERO debt in 2001?
Damn!

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump

c. Incompetence

----------------

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

Look at you, you nailed EVERY talking point.

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump

c. Incompetence

----------------

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

LOL, you're on heroin.

Nah, he's just a mentally retarded bigot. Basically, a typical fascist democrat.

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump

c. Incompetence

----------------

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

LOL, you're on heroin.

Nah, he's just a mentally retarded bigot. Basically, a typical fascist democrat.

"Fascist Democrat", is that not redundant?

50 shades.jpg

Forum List

Back