There Is No "Far Right" In This Country

It's funny how the bleeding hearts think taking then giving is the answer to this country's problems.
Just look at most of the Indian reservations, that Is what happens when giving handouts as opposed to earning ones own way.

How does America get better when we stop giving poor people education and healthcare?

Be specific.

How is "giving" making anything better??

Be specific

It's funny how the bleeding hearts think taking then giving is the answer to this country's problems.
Just look at most of the Indian reservations, that Is what happens when giving handouts as opposed to earning ones own way.

Are you on the far right, or are you some sort of moderate?
Lol he's thrashing like a fish out of water.

Now that I've proven you're a centrist, how is that going to work with the conservatives around here?

You're out of their club.

Notice how they have used many of far left drone distraction tactics..

Yet they can not list one member of Congress that is "far right"..

I list you as far right and so far you refuse to deny it.

Case closed.

In fact, PolitcalChic is far right and she doesn't deny it.

Yes we know that the far left drones never have any facts to back up their religious dogma!

I've proven you're a centrist. The far right hates you.

Notice how to the far left drones, anyone not far left is automatically "far right"..

Yet they still can not prove their religious dogma!

You're babbling like a monkey.

What makes you far right, as opposed to being a wishy washy moderate?

Lol he's thrashing like a fish out of water.

Now that I've proven you're a centrist, how is that going to work with the conservatives around here?

You're out of their club.

Case closed.

Yes we know that the far left drones never have any facts to back up their religious dogma!

Libertarian

Libertarians are on the far right.

Case closed.

Notice how to the far left drones, anyone not far left is automatically "far right"..

Yet they still can not prove their religious dogma!

You're babbling like a monkey.

What makes you far right, as opposed to being a wishy washy moderate?

More irony impaired posts from a far left drone that still can not prove their religious dogma!

See how they will distract and distract instead of facing reality!

It's human nature to discard things given to them, a whole different ball game with things earned.

Case closed.

Libertarian

Na, not really.
You need to look it up again.

Case closed.

Libertarian

Na, not really.

Prove it.

Prove that you are different from those on the far right.

Case closed.

Libertarian

You have not answered my ?
What do you do for a living??

Libertarian

Na, not really.

Prove it.

I agree with somethings and disagree with others, it's called being an American.

Libertarian

Na, not really.

Prove it.

You have not proven the "far right" exists!

Silly far left drone!

Being American is not like being Swedish, where you are told what too believe and trust in...

Libertarian

Na, not really.

Prove it.

I agree with somethings and disagree with others, it's called being an American.

So you don't agree with everything the far right believes, but you concede that the OP is a fucking moron for her imbecilic claim that the far right doesn't exist.

Duly noted. Paying attention, PoliticalChic?

Libertarian

Na, not really.

Prove it.

So you don't agree with everything the far right believes, but you concede that the OP is a fucking moron for her imbecilic claim that the far right doesn't exist.

You have not answered may ?

Libertarian

Na, not really.

Prove it.

Left, right it's all American, she has a point.
Being American means not letting the federal government tell you what to believe and trust, unlike every other country.

Na, not really.

Prove it.

Left, right it's all American, she has a point.
Being American means not letting the federal government tell you what to believe and trust, unlike every other country.

So you're to the left of people who don't exist?

lol, that's hilarious.

Libertarian

Na, not really.

Prove it.

Ny did you fall down the
donkey-in-a-well-400x250.jpg

Again??

Na, not really.

Prove it.

I'm retired on two nice pensions. Why is that your business, and/or why did you ask?

Na, not really.

Prove it.

Ny did you fall down the

Again??

You claim you're to the left of the far right, but now you agree with OP that there is no far right.

That leaves you at the farthest right position on the spectrum. That makes you the far right that PC says doesn't exist.

Na, not really.

Prove it.

I'm retired on two nice pensions. Why is that your business, and/or why did you ask?
Curious, were you given those pensions or were they earned??

Na, not really.

Prove it.

Ny did you fall down the

Again??

You claim you're to the left of the far right, but now you agree with OP that there is no far right.

That leaves you at the farthest right position on the spectrum. That makes you the far right that PC says doesn't exist.
You'll find I don't fit in any "category"...

Forum List

Back