There Is No "Far Right" In This Country

".....slavery, racism, genocide, torture, treating women like property, opposing workers rights, polluting the environment for profit etc."

Gads, you're a liar.

Find those memorialized in our founding documents.

Eh, are you seriously suggesting those aren't tradiitional values? I thought you guys even had a civil war about the slavery thing.
OK....perhaps you're not a liar....you're simply too stupid to realize that you have been indelibly indoctrinated.

It's really a shame you cultists don't do irony

:alcoholic:

".....slavery, racism, genocide, torture, treating women like property, opposing workers rights, polluting the environment for profit etc."

You couldn't find those memorialized in our founding documents. huh?

Know why?

Because Leftists made them up, and you bought 'em like it was on sale.

None of those are America's values.
None represent our historic traditions.

Now, why haven't you demanded that I produce the anti-American values advanced by the Left, hence, the appellation "Far Left."

Now, why haven't you demanded that I produce the anti-American values advanced by the Left, hence, the appellation "Far Left."

What would be the point, those would be the opposite of your values, BLM, pro choice, strong unions, free schools, free healthcare, caring for the environment.....

Not that those things would be far left in other countries of course, just common sense

Gads, you're a liar.

Eh, are you seriously suggesting those aren't tradiitional values? I thought you guys even had a civil war about the slavery thing.
OK....perhaps you're not a liar....you're simply too stupid to realize that you have been indelibly indoctrinated.

Know why?

I can find only males having the right to vote in our founding documents. Do you recognize that as a traditional American value trampled on by the far Left?

So, the upshot is that you are unable to find any
American traditions, values, and history that are are opposed by the contemporary Right.
Hence, there is no Far Right in this nation.

The problem is that your so called traditions, values and history are the definition of far right, slavery, racism, genocide, torture, treating women like property, opposing workers rights, polluting the environment for profit etc.

If that's the center than I guess there's indeed no far right

Gads, you're a liar.

I can find only certain MALES having the right to vote in our founding documents.

What would be the point, those would be the opposite of your values, BLM, pro choice, strong unions, free schools, free healthcare, caring for the environment.....

Not that those things would be far left in other countries of course, just common sense

Nah....the Far Left values would be opposition to free speech, or voluntary praying in public.....

...you know, the sorts of things that made America great.

Gads, you're a liar.

Know why?

I can find only males having the right to vote in our founding documents. Do you recognize that as a traditional American value trampled on by the far Left?

Good thing Republicans defeated the Democrats on that, or women wouldn't be able to vote, huh?

Nah....the Far Left values would be opposition to free speech, or voluntary praying in public.....

...you know, the sorts of things that made America great.

Ah, right. I forgot, fascists are also far left according to you....

American traditions, values, and history that are are opposed by the contemporary Right.

The problem is that your so called traditions, values and history are the definition of far right, slavery, racism, genocide, torture, treating women like property, opposing workers rights, polluting the environment for profit etc.

Gads, you're a liar.

I can find only certain MALES having the right to vote in our founding documents.

"I can find only certain MALES having the right to vote in our founding documents."

Where?

The proposition, vis-à-vis the political spectrum, that the far right of that political thought is void of all data points (conservatives) is a fallacy of an argument from ignorance. That type of argument is an assertion that X is true or false because it hasn't be proven.

So if there is only a SINGLE far right wacko, the proposition fails, is invalid, is a crackpot notion hatched by a far right wing propagandist. A statistical distribution of the data spectrum would provide the truth if all the data were collected, But a distribution with an effective step increase at the right extreme of the graph doesn't fly! Natural step increases do not and cannot occur in nature. Star Trek science doesn't work here as Einstein and others have proven, especially beyond the quantum level. Hell, Chica's bit on the Soviet Man explains why it is near impossible to herd cats, but she sees conservatives as a monolithic block. That's far from insightful.

To give a few examples of a sampling of conservatives is not proof for the argument because a few examples are not inclusive of ALL the data. For instance, the far right wing Ammon Bundy insurrectionists unlawfully occupying that Oregon wildlife refuge is enough to put the proposition there are no far right wing conservatives in the toilet. Nuff said!

^ that

PoliticalSpice is an unrepentant lolibrtarian w/ no basis in reality. She wouldn't survive a minute outside of her condo w/o her credit cards and cellie

See how the far left runs their religious dogma not connected to reality!

These silly far left drones and their religious narratives..

The far left pushes for "undocumented" workers to become the new slave labor and they want to call others "far right" that are against it!

Eh, I don't hope you're calling your beloved job creators "far left". They might be offended

Who are the ones giving all those illegals a job you think? Commies?

Hit_The_Nail_On_The_Head.gif

post liked and friends request sent.

You are correct, it isn't Progressives driving their F350 Duallies to Quickie Mart to hire illegal day labor.

So you don't agree with everything the far right believes, but you concede that the OP is a fucking moron for her imbecilic claim that the far right doesn't exist.

Duly noted. Paying attention, PoliticalChic?

There is no Far Right in this nation.
PropagandaChic continues to peddle her garbage. There is a far right, far left, center left, center right and the dumb like you in every society on Earth.

It is quite sad that PropagandaChic tries to undermine the United States daily. As a North Korean I suppose she has no choice other than to make it her job.

Note that she never really made a coherent argument to support her claim.

"....never really made a coherent argument to support her claim."
So THAT"S why you're known as the NYLiar!

I provided the perfect, undeniable proof:

There is no "Far Right" in this country.
As is always important when dealing with Leftists, Liberals.....let's define terms.

The terms far right and far left are relative to some understood center.

To be "far," one's positions must be radical relative to that center.
American traditions, values, and history represent that center.

The premise here is that, if I can show that the values called 'Far Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier "Far."

"Radical" is important to the discussion. It means "especially of change or action relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough" (see Google.)

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

The NRA's opposition to closing background check loopholes, a position that is supported by 90% of Americans.

Prove that is not a radical rightwing position.
There are no loopholes, dumbass

Gads, you're a liar.

Know why?

Good thing Republicans defeated the Democrats on that, or women wouldn't be able to vote, huh?

Liberals changed that. Now you've conceded that Liberalism corrected the conservative tradition of denying women equal rights.

Gads, you're a liar.

Know why?

Liberals changed that. Now you've conceded that Liberalism corrected the conservative tradition of denying women equal rights.
You're thinking of Islam, dumbass

Gads, you're a liar.

"I can find only certain MALES having the right to vote in our founding documents."

Where?

Oh now you want to deny that universal suffrage was denied at the founding of this country?

Know why?

You're thinking of Islam, dumbass

Muslims passed the 19th Amendment?

What the fuck?

There is no Far Right in this nation.
PropagandaChic continues to peddle her garbage. There is a far right, far left, center left, center right and the dumb like you in every society on Earth.

It is quite sad that PropagandaChic tries to undermine the United States daily. As a North Korean I suppose she has no choice other than to make it her job.

As is always important when dealing with Leftists, Liberals.....let's define terms.

The premise here is that, if I can show that the values called 'Far Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier "Far."

"Radical" is important to the discussion. It means "especially of change or action relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough" (see Google.)

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

The NRA's opposition to closing background check loopholes, a position that is supported by 90% of Americans.

Can you legally sell me a gun without checking my background?

Can you legally sell me a gun without checking my background?
No, I own a firearm and ammo store.

Forum List

Back