There Is No Such Thing As White Privilege

White privilege is simply the latest of an unending string of leftist talking points designed to control debate through vocabulary. Ironically, the logic of this concept leads to a belief in racial inferiority.
How else to you debate but with language? Semaphore?

Today, as many other days, I heard somebody on one of the cable news shows using the term "White Privilege". Today it was Sunny Hostin, but it could just as easily have been any one of 100 different people.
They say these words as if every TV viewer fully accepted the term as meaning what it clearly states.

Only problem with the term is that it does not exist. And it has not existed for half a century now, ever since whatever White Privilege did exist previously, has been obliterated and replaced by Black Privilege, by way of Affirmative Action. How in the world anyone could believe there is White Privilege in America, when hundreds of millions of White Americans have been deprived of education and careers due to this insidious, treacherous, anti-White discrimination.

Being deprived of college admission, college financial aid, jobs, job promotions, etc. has been SOP for Whites long enough for some people to have had it eradicate their entire worklife from starting out rookie, clear through to retirement at age 65.

It's time now for the term "White Privilege" to be retired (50 years too late). And why don't we hear the correct term Black Privilege more often ? Or should I say "at all ?"

Of course there is such a thing as white privilege. Why would you deny this?

The thing is though, we've earned it.

White people have earned the "privilege" of people not assuming we are stupid, or criminals.

White people have earned the "privilege" of people assuming we take care of our responsibilities

White people have earned the "privilege" of people thinking theirs a good chance we'd make a good employee.

Etc , etc.

Why would anyone deny that?
White people can and are criminals and they have abused their position in society for generations

The fact is many white Americans have been discriminated against for decades...all thanks to affirmative action programs instituted by crazy liberals. Of course, the left never talks about this.

denial_is_so_white.png

c3b63107e5411de15d0ea6c7340b6856.jpg

The fact is many white Americans have been discriminated against for decades...all thanks to affirmative action programs instituted by crazy liberals. Of course, the left never talks about this.
Then why did Reagan allow AA if it was sooo bad?

Then why did Reagan allow AA if it was sooo bad?

So your standard of whether or not something is good or "bad" is whether or not reagan opposed it?

wow

what a clown..

run up that post count..that's what's important.
Just like you do...
No sir..you are the undisputed champ..You work hard at it and deserve the "honor" of "top poster of the month".
It's a hobby..but in real life I am an even greater producer and competitor...
oh I'm sure you are..probably a marine sniper, a MMA champion and a race car driver too...

I've shot that stupid idea down 100 times in this forum. For every White woman helped by affirimative action, there are hundreds of white women wives, daughters, mothers, etc.of discriminated against White men, who are harmed by AA. Ho hum. Where have you been ?

As for the White women who got AA, they don't get it because they're White, they got it because they're women. And their numbers are a tiny fraction of the hundreds of millions of White men discriminated against by AA, over the past half century.

Where have I been? Certainly not frittering my life away in a state of perpetual rage.

You can justify whatever you wish as YOUR reality, if you repeat to yourself enough times that you are a victim, so present your case and refute the facts outlined by the author.

I did not write the article, however there is undisputable evidence that there is no so called "Black Privelege" except in the minds of some demoralized white males that believe the ubiquitous "black bogeyman" is to blame for their personal failures.
Clear cut case of denial, either by pathological mental imbalance, or baldface (silly) lying.

In response to an abundantly clear case of outright "poor me" whining. If you have the time to be a victim, you also have the time available to improve yourself.

It's your life, and no one can ruin it except YOU.

Do liberals ever realize that it is not 1950?

Do conservatives understand that 350 years of being the oppressor does not get one generation off the hook?

1. White people have not been oppressors. A few of them maybe have, and they have oppressed poor whites as much as anybody else.

2. Whites have been oppressed from Affirmative Action for 50 years. That's a lot more than a generation.

I've shot that stupid idea down 100 times in this forum. For every White woman helped by affirimative action, there are hundreds of white women wives, daughters, mothers, etc.of discriminated against White men, who are harmed by AA. Ho hum. Where have you been ?

As for the White women who got AA, they don't get it because they're White, they got it because they're women. And their numbers are a tiny fraction of the hundreds of millions of White men discriminated against by AA, over the past half century.

Where have I been? Certainly not frittering my life away in a state of perpetual rage.

You can justify whatever you wish as YOUR reality, if you repeat to yourself enough times that you are a victim, so present your case and refute the facts outlined by the author.

I did not write the article, however there is undisputable evidence that there is no so called "Black Privelege" except in the minds of some demoralized white males that believe the ubiquitous "black bogeyman" is to blame for their personal failures.
Clear cut case of denial, either by pathological mental imbalance, or baldface (silly) lying.

In response to an abundantly clear case of outright "poor me" whining. If you have the time to be a victim, you also have the time available to improve yourself.

Nice dodge. But it doesn't wash away 50 years of malicious racist discrimination against whites, and YOU KNOW it, and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for supporting that malicious racism, you malicious racist.

Nice dodge. But it doesn't wash away 50 years of malicious racist discrimination against whites, and YOU KNOW it, and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for supporting that malicious racism, you malicious racist.

There is no "dodging"anything here. You just don't read well, and that is not my problem, you bitter old fool. Where did I make the statement that I "support" it?
What I did was post an article that makes a case for white females being the demographic that has been the most rewarded by AA.

You on the other hand in your victim rant stated that black people are unfairly rewarded at the expense of white males. It is obvious that you do not understand affirmative action and how it works and who has actually benefitted from it the most.

Forum List

Back