There is no trump thing

Funny, according to Trump himself, his thing is yuuge.

Who to believe? :dunno:

Hmm, well I guess if he felt insecure enough to defend the size of his junk, then that's all one needs to know.

Trump won't be the GOP nominee. He'll drop out.

You've stated on numerous occasions that you're a political genius and guaranteed that Kasich would be win the GOP nomination. You'll have to excuse me if I take your newest legal prediction with an incredibly small grain of salt.

You've stated on numerous occasions that you're a political genius and guaranteed that Kasich would be win the GOP nomination. You'll have to excuse me if I take your newest legal prediction with an incredibly small grain of salt.

It's not new. It's over a year old.

I wasn't aware this buffoonery was a year old. Your Kasich prediction is a year old as well. lol

I wasn't aware this buffoonery was a year old. Your Kasich prediction is a year old as well. lol

People just can't see the forest from the trees.

Or you've climbed up one.

Or you've climbed up one.

I'm defanately the smart one here.

Forum List

Back