there is nothing wrong or racist about being proud of being white !

I enjoy my “white privilege”, because my white ancestors built Western civilization. I’m supposed to feel bad because blacks never built anything to leave behind for their descendants?

In fact, all these blacks are enjoying the same “white privilege” as the rest of us. They get the same education, and employment opportunities, speak our language and live a Western lifestyle. Yet they almost all complain about it. Don’t see any of them learning to speak African languages or going back there to work and live there. They would rather live in a white culture. If blacks were really proud to be African, they would move there. Instead, they are proud to be pretend whites.
You know almost nothing at all.

Prove me wrong. Otherwise you sound silly.
* I was hoping you'd say that. Let's begin :26::

Don’t see any of them learning to speak African languages
* Many black Americans enrol in African language classes anywhere they are offered in schools and universities.
or going back there to work and live there.
* 1. Virtually every black American who joins the Peace Corps volunteers for Africa. They are taught the local language and the customs before they leave.

* 2. Liberia is a sort of black zionist nation in West Africa made up of volunteer black Americans who chose to return when the American slaves were freed.
If blacks were really proud to be African, they would move there.
* There are many black Ameican citizens residing permanently all over Africa.

* Any further questions? :itsok:

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .
67369699_3109384285740110_8650076881606934528_n.jpg

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .

more HATE and SWITCH from the right.

You are correct. There is nothing wrong with being proud of being white.

But THAT is NOT the issue.

What we have going on is actual WHITE SUPREMACISTS who believe THEY are SUPERIOR to everyone else and who want TOTAL CONTROL of the government and system of laws.

These PROUD white boys you are not ashamed of enjoy discussing denying rights to others, deporting their enemies, and gosh darn it, just lynchng and shooting some of them just for the fun of it.

So fuk you and your proud white boy fascist nazi murderous cult.

want to know who is REALLY proud?

me.

I'm white
I'm agnostic/atheist
I get along with everyone
and I am not a white racist piece of nazi crap

Isn’t Christianity a religion?
It is a superstition with guidelines that differ from the guidelines of other superstitions.

Except you wrote religion and Christianity. Oh you’re trying to be the smart one? You failed.
I don't recall what post of mine you're are referring. If it's important you can give me the post number and I will gladly respond.

The one where I asked is Christianity a religion you dummy. That post? LOL.

It is a superstition with guidelines that differ from the guidelines of other superstitions.

Except you wrote religion and Christianity. Oh you’re trying to be the smart one? You failed.
I don't recall what post of mine you're are referring. If it's important you can give me the post number and I will gladly respond.

So you cannot or refuse to motivate your gripe. Where is the post number and what was the context?

So you cannot or refuse to motivate your gripe. Where is the post number and what was the context?

You had a list of inventions not invented by white people and listed “religion” and “Christianity”. I asked you if Christianity was a religion since you basically stated the same thing twice. Man you’re dumb.

You had a list of inventions not invented by white people and listed “religion” and “Christianity”.
Yes, that's true.

I asked you if Christianity was a religion ...
That's right, you did.
... since you basically stated the same thing twice.
I don't understand what you are trying to say with that sentence. Can you take your thumb out of your butt hole so you can speak clearly, please?
Man you’re dumb.
Why? Because ........ I "basically stated the same thing twice"? What exactly did I "basically" state twice? If you speak another language better than English maybe we can try that one instead.

You had a list of inventions not invented by white people and listed “religion” and “Christianity”.
Yes, that's true.

That's right, you did.
I don't understand what you are trying to say with that sentence. Can you take your thumb out of your butt hole so you can speak clearly, please?
Man you’re dumb.
Why? Because ........ I "basically stated the same thing twice"? What exactly did I "basically" state twice? If you speak another language better than English maybe we can try that one instead.

LMAO you’re so dumb. It would be like me saying they didn’t invent footwear and sneakers. Sneakers are a form of footwear. Dummy.

Yes, that's true.

That's right, you did.
Man you’re dumb.

LMAO you’re so dumb. It would be like me saying they didn’t invent footwear and sneakers. Sneakers are a form of footwear. Dummy.
No, that's not right. Your way of thinking would be saying that you can get credit for inventing walking but you won't get any extra credit later if you also invent running. Who's the dummy now?

Yes, that's true.

That's right, you did.
Man you’re dumb.

No, that's not right. Your way of thinking would be saying that you can get credit for inventing walking but you won't get any extra credit later if you also invent running. Who's the dummy now?

Correct. If you invent walking then running is basically walking very fast. LOL. You're still the dummy.

Be proud all you want. But when you let Prpuid turn into superior, then you are a fool.

I enjoy my “white privilege”, because my white ancestors built Western civilization. I’m supposed to feel bad because blacks never built anything to leave behind for their descendants?

In fact, all these blacks are enjoying the same “white privilege” as the rest of us. They get the same education, and employment opportunities, speak our language and live a Western lifestyle. Yet they almost all complain about it. Don’t see any of them learning to speak African languages or going back there to work and live there. They would rather live in a white culture. If blacks were really proud to be African, they would move there. Instead, they are proud to be pretend whites.
You know almost nothing at all.

Prove me wrong. Otherwise you sound silly.
* I was hoping you'd say that. Let's begin :26::

Don’t see any of them learning to speak African languages
* Many black Americans enrol in African language classes anywhere they are offered in schools and universities.
or going back there to work and live there.
* 1. Virtually every black American who joins the Peace Corps volunteers for Africa. They are taught the local language and the customs before they leave.

* 2. Liberia is a sort of black zionist nation in West Africa made up of volunteer black Americans who chose to return when the American slaves were freed.
If blacks were really proud to be African, they would move there.
* There are many black Ameican citizens residing permanently all over Africa.

* Any further questions? :itsok:

You seem to be leaving out the millions of blacks in the country who complain nonstop about “whitey”. Show us actual numbers of blacks that speak an African language. Good for the very, very few that have moved to Africa. So how about the rest? Every Dem, SJW, BLM negro should move to Africa or shut the hell up. The Republican/patriotic ones are just fine.

I find it absurd to be proud of your own race. It has nothing to do with your accomplishment. Whether you are white, brown black or yellow, you are what you are. Pride is doing something that you have accomplished and you are satisfied with the results.

You can be proud of finishing school, getting degrees and a perfect driving record, but not fo being white, black or purple.
Exactly.
tell that to Ayanna Pressley and she and her leftwing constituents will call you a racist !

Yes, that's true.

That's right, you did.
Man you’re dumb.

Correct. If you invent walking then running is basically walking very fast. LOL. You're still the dummy.
"Basically" has nothing to do with it. You are clearly not mature enough for this discussion.

You seem to be leaving out the millions of blacks in the country who complain nonstop about “whitey”. Show us actual numbers of blacks that speak an African language. Good for the very, very few that have moved to Africa. So how about the rest? Every Dem, SJW, BLM negro should move to Africa or shut the hell up. The Republican/patriotic ones are just fine.
Again with "Love it or leave it". Why do you hate Americans so much? Have you been bullied & ridiculed all of your life?

Forum List

Back