there is nothing wrong or racist about being proud of being white !

According to Liberals in general and Democrats in particular Whites are evil because hundreds of years ago they enslaved Neggras, that are now the core voting block of the filthy Democrat Party.

Whites are also evil because they want to keep Central America and Mexico from exporting their poverty to the US, which also provides voters for the filthy Democrat Party.
All the white people I know have never enslaved any neggras. To my knowledge, none of my ancestors enslaved any neggras. Therein lies the fallacy pedaled by liberals and dems that all white people today should be castigated for something done hundreds of years ago by a very few people. Don't even mention that some slave owners were neggras themselves, or that many indentured servants enslaved by their contracts were white.
What are "neggras"? Is this like "white" or "Polish"? Explain please.
If you cannot figure it out, you'll have to satisfy your curiosity about neggras by asking Flash.

According to Liberals in general and Democrats in particular Whites are evil because hundreds of years ago they enslaved Neggras, that are now the core voting block of the filthy Democrat Party.

Whites are also evil because they want to keep Central America and Mexico from exporting their poverty to the US, which also provides voters for the filthy Democrat Party.
All the white people I know have never enslaved any neggras. To my knowledge, none of my ancestors enslaved any neggras. Therein lies the fallacy pedaled by liberals and dems that all white people today should be castigated for something done hundreds of years ago by a very few people. Don't even mention that some slave owners were neggras themselves, or that many indentured servants enslaved by their contracts were white.
If you cannot figure it out, you'll have to satisfy your curiosity about neggras by asking Flash.
But you assert that you know who "neggras" are? what is a "richard spencer"? A "donald trump", a "mike pence"? Some slut running around in Charlottesville with a tiki torch chanting "Jews will not replace us"? What is this shit about? it is over time that you people explained what you are all about. Come forth.

Are you proud that white men invented most sports or are you ashamed that black men are best in all of them?

Whites did not invent:
  • numerals
  • mathematics
  • religion
  • Christianity
  • irrigation
  • novels
  • paper
  • ink
  • dance
  • music
  • gunpowder
  • guns
  • bombs
  • the seismograph
  • the compass
  • CD players
  • MP3 players
  • calculators
  • lithium ion batteries
  • yoga
  • martial arts
  • silk
  • umbrellas
  • tea
  • noodles
  • shampoo
It is a pity that you think inventions are the only thing keeping you from being ashamed of being white. Are you even slightly educated? You don't realize that the colour of your skin has nothing to do with pride or shame?

Isn’t Christianity a religion?

Are you proud that white men invented most sports or are you ashamed that black men are best in all of them?

Whites did not invent:
  • numerals
  • mathematics
  • religion
  • Christianity
  • irrigation
  • novels
  • paper
  • ink
  • dance
  • music
  • gunpowder
  • guns
  • bombs
  • the seismograph
  • the compass
  • CD players
  • MP3 players
  • calculators
  • lithium ion batteries
  • yoga
  • martial arts
  • silk
  • umbrellas
  • teaand
  • noodles
  • shampoo
It is a pity that you think inventions are the only thing keeping you from being ashamed of being white. Are you even slightly educated? You don't realize that the colour of your skin has nothing to do with pride or shame?

Isn’t Christianity a religion?

Christianity can be a great religion. But not these people currently in the U.S., so many like franklin graham and "focus on the family" who wish to drag it down and prostitute it.

Christianity can be a great religion. But not these people currently in the U.S., so many like franklin graham and "focus on the family" who wish to drag it down and prostitute it.

Franklin Graham is a fine Christian who is working with Trump to get our country back.

I find it absurd to be proud of your own race. It has nothing to do with your accomplishment. Whether you are white, brown black or yellow, you are what you are. Pride is doing something that you have accomplished and you are satisfied with the results.

You can be proud of finishing school, getting degrees and a perfect driving record, but not fo being white, black or purple.

I find it absurd to be proud of your own race. It has nothing to do with your accomplishment. Whether you are white, brown black or yellow, you are what you are. Pride is doing something that you have accomplished and you are satisfied with the results.

You can be proud of finishing school, getting degrees and a perfect driving record, but not fo being white, black or purple.
Exactly.

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .

I am proud that I am not like you.

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .
Why should we list the things CAUCASIANS have done and ignore the accomplishments of others? That's inherently wrong and dividing our nation.

Let's list the accomplishments AMERICANS have provided to this nation.

it is absurd to say that one is "proud" to be of a "race," "creed," "gender," "ethnicity," "sexual orientation." All anyone can say is that is that one has lived his or her life honorably and has lived up to the promises made to others and oaths sworn.

All anyone can say on their their deathbed is that s/he has done their best and goes home a winner.

Last edited:
it is absurd to say that one is "proud" to be of a "race," "creed," "gender," "ethnicity," "sexual orientation."

Cool. Tell your leftist friends.

34703331_1906169182754642_592512230499549184_n.jpg

But you assert that you know who "neggras" are? what is a "richard spencer"? A "donald trump", a "mike pence"? Some slut running around in Charlottesville with a tiki torch chanting "Jews will not replace us"? What is this shit about? it is over time that you people explained what you are all about. Come forth.
Which "you people" are you referencing? Look in the mirror.

I know what I look like in a mirror. I see an American. What are you talking about? Are you an American?

I know what I look like in a mirror. I see an American. What are you talking about? Are you an American?
Nah, I'm a Martian...illegally residing in the US. I'm pretty sure I'm not one of the "you people" you reference. But you are apparently incapable of detailing "you people", so maybe I am.

100% correct.

I enjoy my “white privilege”, because my white ancestors built Western civilization. I’m supposed to feel bad because blacks never built anything to leave behind for their descendants?

In fact, all these blacks are enjoying the same “white privilege” as the rest of us. They get the same education, and employment opportunities, speak our language and live a Western lifestyle. Yet they almost all complain about it. Don’t see any of them learning to speak African languages or going back there to work and live there. They would rather live in a white culture. If blacks were really proud to be African, they would move there. Instead, they are proud to be pretend whites.

100% correct.

I enjoy my “white privilege”, because my white ancestors built Western civilization. I’m supposed to feel bad because blacks never built anything to leave behind for their descendants?

In fact, all these blacks are enjoying the same “white privilege” as the rest of us. They get the same education, and employment opportunities, speak our language and live a Western lifestyle. Yet they almost all complain about it. Don’t see any of them learning to speak African languages or going back there to work and live there. They would rather live in a white culture. If blacks were really proud to be African, they would move there. Instead, they are proud to be pretend whites.
You know almost nothing at all.

100% correct.

You know almost nothing at all.

Prove me wrong. Otherwise you sound silly.

Forum List

Back