there is nothing wrong or racist about being proud of being white !

i am proud that my race invented the airplane and auto mobile .
I'm not. The air we breath is poisoned because of it.

So why not apply some of that postmodernism social construct theory and grow a pair of wings? Flap! Flap!
Or they could stop contributing to the “destruction”. Maybe try suck starting a shotgun which whites also invented. The irony would really put whites in their place...

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .

The thing about being proud of your skin color...regardless of color....is it is stupid....and dumb. Skin color has nothing to do with intelligence, personality, character, whether you are a hard worker, bad worker, kind, cruel......so any emphasis on skin color is really F*****g stupid. And this is why the democrat party embraces skin color....it is easy to use to gain power.......

Absolutely correct, and the very point this thread was created to drive home. I'd reckon eighty percent of the posters to it missed that point entirely.

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .

I simply don't see the point of this. Just because I am descended from people from Europe and have light skin and blue eyes does not allow me to bootstrap on the accomplishments of people like the Wright Brothers or Albert Einstein or Jonas Salk or the men and women who produced the phenomenon of putting a human being on the moon. One has to gain one's importance based on one's own individual accomplishments.

These people who treat skin color, ethnicity, sex, religion, or any other personal characteristic as a competition are full of shit. They are trying to steal somebody else's thunder to make themselves feel important without actually accomplishing anything.

Read like a commercial for Virtue Signaler, the exciting new product form the folks who brought us the social justice warrior cross and self-martyrization kit one can use to nail oneself to it.

Your reference to "virtue signaling" identifies you, as does your reference to "social justice warrior." These are cheap terms that indicate that a person of no accomplishment wishes to bootstrap onto the achievements of another, which is, basically, theft. Your choice of font is irrelevant.

I simply don't see the point of this. Just because I am descended from people from Europe and have light skin and blue eyes does not allow me to bootstrap on the accomplishments of people like the Wright Brothers or Albert Einstein or Jonas Salk or the men and women who produced the phenomenon of putting a human being on the moon. One has to gain one's importance based on one's own individual accomplishments.

These people who treat skin color, ethnicity, sex, religion, or any other personal characteristic as a competition are full of shit. They are trying to steal somebody else's thunder to make themselves feel important without actually accomplishing anything.

Read like a commercial for Virtue Signaler, the exciting new product form the folks who brought us the social justice warrior cross and self-martyrization kit one can use to nail oneself to it.

Your reference to "virtue signaling" identifies you, as does your reference to "social justice warrior." These are cheap terms that indicate that a person of no accomplishment wishes to bootstrap onto the achievements of another, which is, basically, theft. Your choice of font is irrelevant.

Apologies. I failed to mention the Cat-o'-nine-tails of political correctness. Sells for $19.99, ships for free and works great for self-flagellation on the internet.

White people invented:

1. The car
2. The train
3. The airplane
4. The helicopter
5. The bicycle
6. The motorcycle

Yea......white people rule.

Quite literally, actually, in every sense of the word. And tarnation, that sure do bother some folk, it sure do!
Well now,l I'm a-gonna tell you something you may not already know, hot digity dog I bleev you're wrong!

Christianity can be a great religion......
All religions CAN be great if they focus on life and not on hate, revenge and superstition.

"All religions CAN be great if they focus on life and not on hate, revenge and superstition."

says the man who HATES hillary clinton.

I'm guessing anyone who HATES hillary most likely HATES liberals and progressives and democrats.

they generally go together.

Christianity can be a great religion......
All religions CAN be great if they focus on life and not on hate, revenge and superstition.

"All religions CAN be great if they focus on life and not on hate, revenge and superstition."

says the man who HATES hillary clinton.

I'm guessing anyone who HATES hillary most likely HATES liberals and progressives and democrats.

they generally go together.
You use the word HATE as often as your countrymen use the word "basically". Why do you HATE Americans so much? What did they do to you? :dev2:

Haven't you heard? According to the liberal dumb ass Democrats you are racist JUST for being white. And if you mention anything about anything that just proves it.
There are white democrats. So you are lying.

White does avoid some disadvantages
It’s not supreme however.
Nor even privledged either

The besmirching of whites heading into 2020....go...go...go! Get the protests and marches out there with all the attendant rage....go! Bring the big signage too....go....go! We want antifa in every American city....every weekend s0ns!:113::113:. And reparations in the DUM platform please, go!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

The besmirching of whites heading into 2020....go...go...go! Get the protests and marches out there with all the attendant rage....go! Bring the big signage too....go....go! We want antifa in every American city....every weekend s0ns!:113::113:. And reparations in the DUM platform please, go!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Why do you support Fascism?

In my opinion it’s not very logical to be proud of being white or any color for that matter. We didn’t have a choice in the matter. We are all equal in God’s eyes and design.

Forum List

Back