there is nothing wrong or racist about being proud of being white !

Haven't you heard? According to the liberal dumb ass Democrats you are racist JUST for being white. And if you mention anything about anything that just proves it.
There are white democrats. So you are lying.

I am white and male.

I am not a democrat (independent) but I vote for liberal/progressives (dems) and I would NEVER vote for dirtbags like trump.

And yet all of the whites except the trashiest, live in their enclaves or in relative safety. No Prog guilted white people move to the poorest areas to uplift them Not one! It is easier to blame the schmuck working and earning 20 or 30 thousand dollars a year. It is definitely his fault.

There is a misuse of the terms "pride" and "proud" here.

One cannot be "proud" or have "pride" in one's skin color, sex, ethnicity, sexual orientation, because these are things that your two parents gave you and you were born with; not something that you, yourself, worked for and earned.

However, if someone dares to belittle you based on any characteristic you are born with, you have the right to say that you are standing here on this earth proudly as being who you were born to be and will not be assigned to a lower place in human society because of it.

I don't understand being "proud" of a skin color. Doesn't really make sense.

I don't understand it at all. I think that this "white pride" thing is an attempt by some to bootstrap onto the actions of their ancestors, who, to their eyes, "did the right thing." This is what I see when I see white little guys marching around with tiki torches chanting "Jews will not replace us." Take a good look at the faces of these boys. Any achievers who will advance U.S. society?

It's not so much a matter of being "proud" to be white as it a rejection of the notion (from the left) that white people should somehow be ashamed of being white.

i am proud that my race invented the airplane and auto mobile .
I'm not. The air we breath is poisoned because of it.
That's why we're now living a lot longer than we were before airplanes and automobiles were invented?
Intelligence is the ability to live up to our fullest potential with reasoning and solve problems. The first step is reasoning. How do we accomplish that? By learning. What did you learn today Johnny? That if we fill the air with carbon by way of automobile exhaust, industrial pollution, and destroying the rain forests with fire, the atmosphere fills with carbon whereby it traps oxygen. Wow Johnny, through learning, you were able to reason and come to logical conclusions about the health of our planet and the sustainability of life. Yes, I know. But the problem is, you have a bunch of uninformed, ignorant dumb ass Republicans who don't care about learning such things. These idiots think, that because we live longer today, it's because of automobile exhaust. :auiqs.jpg:Wow Johnny, that's quite a story. Isn't it though? And to think, these idiots vote, and use no intelligence or reasoning to do so.

i am proud that my race invented the airplane and auto mobile .
I'm not. The air we breath is poisoned because of it.
That's why we're now living a lot longer than we were before airplanes and automobiles were invented?
Intelligence is the ability to live up to our fullest potential with reasoning and solve problems. The first step is reasoning. How do we accomplish that? By learning. What did you learn today Johnny? That if we fill the air with carbon by way of automobile exhaust, industrial pollution, and destroying the rain forests with fire, the atmosphere fills with carbon whereby it traps oxygen. Wow Johnny, through learning, you were able to reason and come to logical conclusions about the health of our planet and the sustainability of life. Yes, I know. But the problem is, you have a bunch of uninformed, ignorant dumb ass Republicans who don't care about learning such things. These idiots think, that because we live longer today, it's because of automobile exhaust. :auiqs.jpg:Wow Johnny, that's quite a story. Isn't it though? And to think, these idiots vote, and use no intelligence or reasoning to do so.
Tell us why we live longer today, Johhny.

I posted this earlier so 30 pages in I will say it again...

It is really, really stupid to be proud, or ashamed, of your skin color..... anyone who pushes either one is really stupid.....

Haven't you heard? According to the liberal dumb ass Democrats you are racist JUST for being white. And if you mention anything about anything that just proves it.
There are white democrats. So you are lying.

I am white and male.

I am not a democrat (independent) but I vote for liberal/progressives (dems) and I would NEVER vote for dirtbags like trump.
Oh, my that really upset me......Progressive.

In my opinion it’s not very logical to be proud of being white or any color for that matter. We didn’t have a choice in the matter. We are all equal in God’s eyes and design.
Black pride came about as a result of whites treating us as less than them. And as we see here there are whites with that same attitude. And they are the main ones crying about not being able to go around shouting white power. No, we didn't have a choice, but whites have made choices for others because of how they look continuously for the last 400 years. And that needs to stop.

The besmirching of whites heading into 2020....go...go...go! Get the protests and marches out there with all the attendant rage....go! Bring the big signage too....go....go! We want antifa in every American city....every weekend s0ns!:113::113:. And reparations in the DUM platform please, go!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Whites have besmirched themselves.

White does avoid some disadvantages
It’s not supreme however.
Nor even privledged either
If white avoids disadvantages, that is privilege. A white person is the one that said whites have privilege. So just like there are whites that want to push Thomas Sowell as evidence, I am going to push Peggy MacIntosh.

Forum List

Back