there is nothing wrong or racist about being proud of being white !

It's not so much a matter of being "proud" to be white as it a rejection of the notion (from the left) that white people should somehow be ashamed of being white.
I`m white and I`m left and I don`t know where people come up with stupid shit like "being ashamed of being white". That`s dumb enough to be coming out of the president`s mouth.

It’s not that we are white.
It’s just we are
You slackers who can’t achieve are the ones who run the white men bad hoax.

Last edited:
White does avoid some disadvantages
It’s not supreme however.
Nor even privledged either
If white avoids disadvantages, that is privilege. A white person is the one that said whites have privilege. So just like there are whites that want to push Thomas Sowell as evidence, I am going to push Peggy MacIntosh.
AvoidIng disadvantages is not privledged but rather smart, disciplined and responsible. Lay off the finger pointing, excuse making and responsibility abandoning and you might get somewhere yourself rather than taking pot shots at those who already have.

Last edited:
Haven't you heard? According to the liberal dumb ass Democrats you are racist JUST for being white. And if you mention anything about anything that just proves it.
There are white democrats. So you are lying.
Are white Democrats racist or not?

I don't see white democrats saying what most of what you white republicans do.
I am not a Republican, so does that make me a non racist?

In my opinion it’s not very logical to be proud of being white or any color for that matter. We didn’t have a choice in the matter. We are all equal in God’s eyes and design.
Black pride came about as a result of whites treating us as less than them. And as we see here there are whites with that same attitude. And they are the main ones crying about not being able to go around shouting white power. No, we didn't have a choice, but whites have made choices for others because of how they look continuously for the last 400 years. And that needs to stop.

We as a society should be proud of the advancement in the content of our character than of our skin color over these centuries in my opinion. There have been sins and horrors in our nation's past and in humanity's past as a whole which has impacted nearly every race, culture, religion, and ethnic group in some form or fashion throughout human history. No race or culture or religion or ethnic group has gone unscathed, untargeted, unabused, or treated equally at different times in history. We can either focus on those moments and continue focusing on skin color or we can take pride and take focus on the 99% of the things in life that we all have in common. It's all an individual choice. God doesn't judge us based on our skin color, and if we are to follow His word and his teachings we shouldn't either in my opinion.

It's not so much a matter of being "proud" to be white as it a rejection of the notion (from the left) that white people should somehow be ashamed of being white.

What has anyone done that purveys a notion that white people should somehow be ashamed of being white?

Nothing. But these guys seem to think only whites have the right to be critical of others, despite the fact that much of the criticism ignore factors that need to be taken into account. They seem fine with blacks having to learn we were forced to be slaves and second class citizens. They seem fine with Native Americans having to learn how heroic whites won the country by beating down the savages. Or how both groups have cultural pathologies that endorses immorality and failure. But when it's time for the explanation of how whites actually did things, or white cultural pathologies, well that's not fair, we should not be made to be ashamed of being white.

Haven't you heard? According to the liberal dumb ass Democrats you are racist JUST for being white. And if you mention anything about anything that just proves it.

No.

No.
So I may or may not be depending on if I agree with you?

What has anyone done that purveys a notion that white people should somehow be ashamed of being white?

Nothing. But these guys seem to think only whites have the right to be critical of others, despite the fact that much of the criticism ignore factors that need to be taken into account. They seem fine with blacks having to learn we were forced to be slaves and second class citizens. They seem fine with Native Americans having to learn how heroic whites won the country by beating down the savages. Or how both groups have cultural pathologies that endorses immorality and failure. But when it's time for the explanation of how whites actually did things, or white cultural pathologies, well that's not fair, we should not be made to be ashamed of being white.
Nobody thinks, states or implies that “only whites have the right to be critical of other”
It is your ploy to offer up statements that are not in evidence with the implication that the statement needs to be rebutted. We are too smart to be fooled by it.

In my opinion it’s not very logical to be proud of being white or any color for that matter. We didn’t have a choice in the matter. We are all equal in God’s eyes and design.
Black pride came about as a result of whites treating us as less than them. And as we see here there are whites with that same attitude. And they are the main ones crying about not being able to go around shouting white power. No, we didn't have a choice, but whites have made choices for others because of how they look continuously for the last 400 years. And that needs to stop.

We as a society should be proud of the advancement in the content of our character than of our skin color over these centuries in my opinion. There have been sins and horrors in our nation's past and in humanity's past as a whole which has impacted nearly every race, culture, religion, and ethnic group in some form or fashion throughout human history. No race or culture or religion or ethnic group has gone unscathed, untargeted, unabused, or treated equally at different times in history. We can either focus on those moments and continue focusing on skin color or we can take pride and take focus on the 99% of the things in life that we all have in common. It's all an individual choice. God doesn't judge us based on our skin color, and if we are to follow His word and his teachings we shouldn't either in my opinion.

The content of the character of a majority in this society must be questioned. Now don't use that sentence from King when you respond to me again because you don't understand what he meant. This is not about what humans did during the Pleistocene epoch. It is about what goes on today. God does not judge based on color but humans do. And humans did not always do this during human history. This is about ending that practice and had whites not continuously spent the last 400 years telling everybody else they were inferior, we would not be here.

No.
No. You are a racist based on your own comments.

Nobody thinks, states or implies that “only whites have the right to be critical of other”
It is your ploy to offer up statements that are not in evidence with the implication that the statement needs to be rebutted. We are too smart to be fooled by it.

It is exactly what is being done. Why do so many whites here believe they are made to feel ashamed for being white?

No.
No. You are a racist based on your own comments.
Which comments were the most racist? I want to go back and delete them.

I have never understood the idea that you should be proud of something you had no hand it whatsoever.

Yes, whites invented a lot of great stuff. But unless you were in on the invention, why are you proud? You didn't do anything.

It is exactly what is being done. Why do so many whites here believe they are made to feel ashamed for being white?
I know of none who feel ashamed, it’s just that libbies are banging the drum for it being necessary. As if redemption is necessary.

The content of the character of a majority in this society must be questioned. Now don't use that sentence from King when you respond to me again because you don't understand what he meant. This is not about what humans did during the Pleistocene epoch. It is about what goes on today. God does not judge based on color but humans do. And humans did not always do this during human history. This is about ending that practice and had whites not continuously spent the last 400 years telling everybody else they were inferior, we would not be here.

Individual people participated in immoral and racist practices based on flawed ideology throughout history not just thousands of years ago but throughout consistent history different people of all types have been subject to hatred and feelings of second class citizenship. My skin color does not make decisions for me or decide my values though. My character, my conscience, my faith, my ethics, my upbringing help make those decisions. As does yours.

I have never understood the idea that you should be proud of something you had no hand it whatsoever.

Yes, whites invented a lot of great stuff. But unless you were in on the invention, why are you proud? You didn't do anything.
We are all part of, and contribute to, the culture that made those inventions possible. Its a lot like a dad who is proud when his son scores a touchdown.

Forum List

Back