There is something seriously warped about this Duggar statement

Don't be an idiot....I'm not saying he is or he isn't, moron, I'm saying you don't know for sure.

The fact is that you don't have inside information about what Josh Duggar is or isn't. You have no proof that he hasn't done it again or repeatedly....children don't go to the police or to the news when they are being abused by their parent. I'm not saying that he is, I'm saying that we don't know. So, don't get all ass-smart with me, you have about as much information as I have, so you really don't know. Until the investigation is complete you are just guessing.....at least some of us are going by what he has already admitted to, not just blowing smoke, like you.

Are the police still investigating what happened 12 years ago? Or is the investigation just a constant smear campaign being waged against Christians by bigots?
Why do you only think in terms of politics? Why do you defend this guy because of partisanship? Don't you care what happened to those innocent girls?

Those innocent girls have been my main concern this entire thread. The only thing that can come of sensationalizing what happened 12 years ago is to humiliate and embarrass those young girls who are now teenagers.
I don't think Christians are a political party, but they are who are being attacked by atheists, agnostics and just plain assholes who I assure you are all liberal Democrats.

Well, I knew that we would get to the bottom of who is at fault. It was not Josh, who molested his child sisters for 2 years. It was not the TV network that took away their show. It was not the sponsors, who took away the funding for the show. It was not the Family Research Council that fired him. It was not the parents, who covered this up for over a decade. It was the atheists, agnostics, and liberal democrats!

Wow! I'm sure glad we cleared that up! Somebody needs to get in touch with those liberal democrats in the Family Research Council, and demand that they give Josh his job back!

Do you think any of that makes his two sisters happy?

How do you know how the sisters really feel? They have been coerced by the parents to smile and act like it was no big deal.....but you don't really know how they feel. Any female that gets violated like they did could be carrying trauma for the rest of their lives.

Why is it that most conservatives here don't care about innocent children being abused? All they care about if for everyone to leave Josh Duggar alone.

Although some individuals may be resilient to the negative effects of sexual trauma, it does not minimize the observation that for other women sexual victimization is the most devastating event they will experience.

This paper describes current research findings on the effects of childhood and adulthood sexual victimization on women's mental health. Existing data on understudied communities and risk factors for mental health problems are also presented. Childhood and adulthood sexual violence are discussed separately because, contrary to public opinion, sexual violence against children is fairly common and is frequently associated with psychological distress that continues into adulthood.

The Psychological Consequences of Sexual Trauma

LOL As I said, it's known here in Arkansas. State Troopers protected him while he did it.

That's a fact. It is also completely irrelevant to Josh Duggar.

Yeah right, because the State Troopers confessed to you........bwahahaha....and it isn't irrelevant to Josh Duggar. If Josh Duggar who actually committed a crime against children, is being defended by so-called "Christians" - why won't they extend the same courtesy to Bill Clinton, who didn't even commit a crime? Because they are hypocrites and you are beginning to sound like one yourself.

Lying to federal Judge and lying to a Grand Jury are crimes and Bill Clinton was fined and lost his law license because he committed those crimes.
Lying about having extra-marital affairs is nothing compared to lying to an entire country in order to get our military to invade another country for oil, resulting in thousands of lost American lives.

Funny how conservatives minimize everything that would put their side in bad light, but maximize anything the left does even when not as bad.

Liberals do exactly the same , so shut the fuck up

LOL As I said, it's known here in Arkansas. State Troopers protected him while he did it.

Yeah right, because the State Troopers confessed to you........bwahahaha....and it isn't irrelevant to Josh Duggar. If Josh Duggar who actually committed a crime against children, is being defended by so-called "Christians" - why won't they extend the same courtesy to Bill Clinton, who didn't even commit a crime? Because they are hypocrites and you are beginning to sound like one yourself.

Lying to federal Judge and lying to a Grand Jury are crimes and Bill Clinton was fined and lost his law license because he committed those crimes.
Lying about having extra-marital affairs is nothing compared to lying to an entire country in order to get our military to invade another country for oil, resulting in thousands of lost American lives.

What was that lie? Be specific. I know it couldn't have been anything like these statements.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

It isn't rocket science. Bush/Cheney told Congress and the United States that Hussein had WMD's and coerced the CIA to go along with their lie....any statement made by anyone in power regarding Bush and Cheney's lie was based on Bush and Cheney's lie. Even Bush has admitted there were no WMDs....so why do you continue to lie?

Funny how conservatives minimize everything that would put their side in bad light, but maximize anything the left does even when not as bad.

Liberals do exactly the same , so shut the fuck up

You shut the fuck up. You also don't like to be confronted with the truth, idiot. Where's your proof that the State Troopers protected him? Liar.

Here's a hint :

They're not Chistians

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Why do you only think in terms of politics? Why do you defend this guy because of partisanship? Don't you care what happened to those innocent girls?

Those innocent girls have been my main concern this entire thread. The only thing that can come of sensationalizing what happened 12 years ago is to humiliate and embarrass those young girls who are now teenagers.
I don't think Christians are a political party, but they are who are being attacked by atheists, agnostics and just plain assholes who I assure you are all liberal Democrats.

Well, I knew that we would get to the bottom of who is at fault. It was not Josh, who molested his child sisters for 2 years. It was not the TV network that took away their show. It was not the sponsors, who took away the funding for the show. It was not the Family Research Council that fired him. It was not the parents, who covered this up for over a decade. It was the atheists, agnostics, and liberal democrats!

Wow! I'm sure glad we cleared that up! Somebody needs to get in touch with those liberal democrats in the Family Research Council, and demand that they give Josh his job back!

If his parents had dealt with it appropriately at the time, there would be no problem with this now. The family exploited their children for profit: anyone who actually cares about their children would not put them on national and international television in a realty show. They ignored the needs of their girls and sheltered the abuser. They have done as much damage to those girls and any child abuser. It's absolutely shameful in every aspect.

Total Bullshit!

If he had been treated like any sex offender is treated, then maybe he would have had a chance to be rehabilitated, instead, we have a bunch of conservatives and his family trying to cover up for him. Tsk, tsk.

Don't be an idiot....I'm not saying he is or he isn't, moron, I'm saying you don't know for sure.

The fact is that you don't have inside information about what Josh Duggar is or isn't. You have no proof that he hasn't done it again or repeatedly....children don't go to the police or to the news when they are being abused by their parent. I'm not saying that he is, I'm saying that we don't know. So, don't get all ass-smart with me, you have about as much information as I have, so you really don't know. Until the investigation is complete you are just guessing.....at least some of us are going by what he has already admitted to, not just blowing smoke, like you.

Are the police still investigating what happened 12 years ago? Or is the investigation just a constant smear campaign being waged against Christians by bigots?

Geez, you really don't know how to use Google? Why are you so eager to keep it under wraps, if you are a Christian, you would want the truth to come out.

Posted: 06/10/2015 4:23 pm EDT Updated: 06/12/2015
Duggar Family Reportedly Under New Investigation By Arkansas Department Of Human Services

What does that have to do with Josh Duggar, who was until recently living in MARYLAND, not Arkansas

I guess we have to find out what the investigation discovers, don't we? Why are you already setting up defenses for Josh? That he lives in Maryland doesn't keep him from molesting children in Arkansas, does it?

Oh, I forgot, you have ESP powers and the State Troopers report everything to you.......bwahaha.

Um what?

Do you understand how investigations work? That's a serious question.

If there was suspicion that a person living out of the household was abusing a child, DHS would NOT be the agency with jurisdiction. The POLICE would

And obviously Josh was NOT living in the house in Arkansas, so logically this recent investigation has nothing to do with him

Oh, you've had another revelation since your last post when you were against Josh....or was that just a ruse? You know without a doubt that Josh never visits his parents?

Wow, are you part of that family, why you are taking such an interest in defending Josh?

What was that lie? Be specific. I know it couldn't have been anything like these statements.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

It isn't rocket science. Bush/Cheney told Congress and the United States that Hussein had WMD's and coerced the CIA to go along with their lie....any statement made by anyone in power regarding Bush and Cheney's lie was based on Bush and Cheney's lie. Even Bush has admitted there were no WMDs....so why do you continue to lie?
Exactly.

I am sure you feel the same way about Josh Duggar since his victims, Church, friends and family all forgave him. Then again, Weiner is a Democrat and isn't a Christian so that would make if difficult for bigots and Christian haters.
1. Are you comparing molesting a child to an adult sharing adult photos with another adult?

2. Are you suggesting, sir, that I'm a Christian hater?

You are the one that brought up and approved of Weiner's perverted acts. Yes sir, I consider you a Christian hater since your ability to forgive is reserved for Democrats.

And, apparently the forgiveness from most of the so-called Christians here is reserved for conservatives. I don't see too many conservatives forgiving Clinton, and he didn't even commit a crime. Explain that to me.

Clinton didn't ask for forgiveness. He did apologize, but that was mostly because he was sorry he got caught.
And Josh just, out of the blue, asked for forgiveness? Or is he just sorry he got caught too?

Josh didn't repeatedly try to lie out of what he did.

Tall, you are blaming everyone but the people who did the crime, and covered it up, and exploited the children for decades. Every single thing that has been negative about this affair happened before this thread even stared. He had already lost his job, and the Duggars had already lost their show. None of it had to do with a single "liberal democrat", unless you have some sort of secret inside voting records that we don't. The Duggars exploited the children, using the media. The media bit them back, and exploited the Duggars by revealing their skeletons in their closets. Send you complaints to Fox News, which is the only media outlet that the Duggars have given interviews to.

Speaking of exploiting children:

The 60 Greatest TV Families of All Time The 60 Greatest TV Families of All Time - Today s News Our Take TVGuide.com

I don't know why but some tread topics are annoying I don't want to read what this is about I just wish this thread for subject or topic would go away I don't ever want to hear the word duggar again.

Seems like every conservative wishes for this entire topic to go away, for Josh Duggar to be exonerated and his family's program come back and everything would be peachy keen again....never mind the victims, they can deal with it as best they can.

I would agree that the media should stop persecuting the Duggar girls. That would be a good thing.

How do you know how the sisters really feel? They have been coerced by the parents to smile and act like it was no big deal.....but you don't really know how they feel. Any female that gets violated like they did could be carrying trauma for the rest of their lives.

Why is it that most conservatives here don't care about innocent children being abused? All they care about if for everyone to leave Josh Duggar alone.

Although some individuals may be resilient to the negative effects of sexual trauma, it does not minimize the observation that for other women sexual victimization is the most devastating event they will experience.

This paper describes current research findings on the effects of childhood and adulthood sexual victimization on women's mental health. Existing data on understudied communities and risk factors for mental health problems are also presented. Childhood and adulthood sexual violence are discussed separately because, contrary to public opinion, sexual violence against children is fairly common and is frequently associated with psychological distress that continues into adulthood.

I only know what they said on the interview with Megan Kelly. How do you know they were coerced by their parents?

Last edited:

The CIA director was appointed by Bill Clinton and only a damned fool thinks that he was coerced by Bush. You probably think Bush coerced the UN into passing resolution 1441. Again, you are piss poor at rewriting history.

I don't know why but some tread topics are annoying I don't want to read what this is about I just wish this thread for subject or topic would go away I don't ever want to hear the word duggar again.

Seems like every conservative wishes for this entire topic to go away, for Josh Duggar to be exonerated and his family's program come back and everything would be peachy keen again....never mind the victims, they can deal with it as best they can.
that show has jumped the shark.

I would agree that the media should stop persecuting the Duggar girls. That would be a good thing.
I haven't heard about this issue other than on usmb. they should just cancel the show and go with another family

1. Are you comparing molesting a child to an adult sharing adult photos with another adult?

2. Are you suggesting, sir, that I'm a Christian hater?

You are the one that brought up and approved of Weiner's perverted acts. Yes sir, I consider you a Christian hater since your ability to forgive is reserved for Democrats.

And, apparently the forgiveness from most of the so-called Christians here is reserved for conservatives. I don't see too many conservatives forgiving Clinton, and he didn't even commit a crime. Explain that to me.

Clinton didn't ask for forgiveness. He did apologize, but that was mostly because he was sorry he got caught.
And Josh just, out of the blue, asked for forgiveness? Or is he just sorry he got caught too?

Josh didn't repeatedly try to lie out of what he did.

No, he just kept it secret until he had done it several times........:eek:

The media hasn't persecuted the Duggar girls. I'm sure they had an option to speak out or not....after they had been coerced by their parents.

I only know what they said on the interview with Megan Kelly. How do you know they were coerced by their parents?

If the parents kept it a secret for over a year before they reported it......I'm sure that anyone with a brain can figure out they didn't want their son punished....the parents didn't even give any consideration that the girls may suffer some psychological trauma in their lives later....did they go to counseling?

If the parents kept it a secret for over a year before they reported it......I'm sure that anyone with a brain can figure out they didn't want their son punished....the parents didn't even give any consideration that the girls may suffer some psychological trauma in their lives later....did they go to counseling?

The Duggars claim that they gave the girls counseling. However, they did not explain what that meant. Based on their definition of "counseling" regarding Josh, my guess is that the told the girls to read the Bible, as counseling.

Forum List

Back