There is systemic racism we are unable to discuss calmly

Are you talking about IQ studies that have been posted on these forums?

Otherwise, what do you think is the reason behind blacks committing the most retarded crimes ever that lose them money? What about their poor performance in school? Does white racism make them rob a liquor store to put themselves in prison?
Well, IQ studies, flawed as they are, would be a start. All I am looking for is hard facts, not personal opinion.
I assume you've seen the IQ statistics if you've heard of the criticism.

Then there's the fact that they lead the numbers in violent crime (also well-known) and poor performance in school (probably least well known of the three). I'll post the least known one since I assume you've seen the other two given how well known they are. https://nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/figures/images/figure-coj-6.png
I guess I'll have to take your word for it that this graph indeed shows what you claim it does....
Or just research it. Here, let me hold your hand:

The Condition of Education - Elementary and Secondary Education - Student Effort, Persistence and Progress - Status Dropout Rates - Indicator April (2017)
Funny, you make a claim, then when asked to back it up with facts, you get all defensive and pretentious. Interesting. All I was asking for was actual data to support your claim. Simple, yet it took offending you to get it, apparently.
The source provider was included in the original posting. The image is linked from their website.

the main reason why we can't have a calm discussion is that the right must, absolutely must, capitulate to the left or they are called racists.

when disagreeing means that, that means the left is incapable of discussing racism.

There can never be a discussion of racism. There will never be a conversation about racism.

When the left says discussion or conversation what they really mean is sit down, shut up. The left is going to lecture.

Done with that.

Well, IQ studies, flawed as they are, would be a start. All I am looking for is hard facts, not personal opinion.

Then there's the fact that they lead the numbers in violent crime (also well-known) and poor performance in school (probably least well known of the three). I'll post the least known one since I assume you've seen the other two given how well known they are. https://nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/figures/images/figure-coj-6.png
I guess I'll have to take your word for it that this graph indeed shows what you claim it does....

The Condition of Education - Elementary and Secondary Education - Student Effort, Persistence and Progress - Status Dropout Rates - Indicator April (2017)
Funny, you make a claim, then when asked to back it up with facts, you get all defensive and pretentious. Interesting. All I was asking for was actual data to support your claim. Simple, yet it took offending you to get it, apparently.
The source provider was included in the original posting. The image is linked from their website.
From your original posts' link:
"Implication #1: In order to truly understand the causes and consequences of massive racial disparities in student debt, we need to be able to track debt and repayment patterns by race."
"Implication #2: Research and policy focusing on undergraduate borrowing alone will address only a fraction of overall racial disparities in student debt."
"Implication #3: New repayment options such as the Revised Pay-As-You-Earn (REPAYE) plan may alleviate the worst consequences of racial debt disparities, while failing to address underlying causes."
So, there you have it. The authors of the study you cited aren't even making the clams you are.

Insisting that minorities are not part of the "ruling class" is untrue and only serves to exacerbate this Nations' problems. You seek to further divide rather than unite. You belittle the efforts of great men like MLK when you deny their accomplishments. You increase the anger. You are not part of the solution; you are part of the problem.

Martin Luther King got murdered by a white man, that's how much his great efforts to "united the races" were appreciated. You are not only part pf t he problem, you represent what the problem is.

Insisting that minorities are not part of the "ruling class" is untrue and only serves to exacerbate this Nations' problems. You seek to further divide rather than unite. You belittle the efforts of great men like MLK when you deny their accomplishments. You increase the anger. You are not part of the solution; you are part of the problem.

Martin Luther King got murdered by a white man, that's how much his great efforts to "united the races" were appreciated. You are not only part pf t he problem, you represent what the problem is.
Other leaders where gunned down by black people.

Most b/c they supported peace

Uh other leaders were not mentioned. Also a white president was gunned down by a white man if you want to go to that. In fact 2 white presidents were killed by white people and a third was also shot by anther white person. So let's stick to talking about the OP and not bring up your lie of what Dr. King was. OK?

Uh other leaders were not mentioned. Also a white president was gunned down by a white man if you want to go to that. In fact 2 white presidents were killed by white people and a third was also shot by anther white person. So let's stick to talking about the OP and not bring up your lie of what Dr. King was. OK?
Malcolm X, one the the most prominent Black leaders of the 20th Century rose from prison inmate to spokesman for the Nation Of Islam. While Malcolm X would clash with the government and other Black leaders, it would be members of the Nation Of Islam who would be convicted of his killing.Years later, it would be revealed that the FBI used COINTLPRO agents to infiltrate the Nation Of Islam and cause tension between them and Malcolm; and created false letters between the Malcolm and the Nation.

another reason we can't talk about racism is the hypocritical left accuses others of doing what they just did.

pathetic

Malcolm X, one the the most prominent Black leaders of the 20th Century rose from prison inmate to spokesman for the Nation Of Islam. While Malcolm X would clash with the government and other Black leaders, it would be members of the Nation Of Islam who would be convicted of his killing.Years later, it would be revealed that the FBI used COINTLPRO agents to infiltrate the Nation Of Islam and cause tension between them and Malcolm; and created false letters between the Malcolm and the Nation.

another reason we can't talk about racism is the hypocritical left accuses others of doing what they just did.

pathetic

You want to make excuses but no one black ran the FBI at that time. The reason why we can't talk about racism is exemplified by our discussion. You claimed that someone was dividing the nation and belittling the efforts of MLK. So I mentioned his efforts to united us by race were so appreciated by whites that he was murdered by a white man. Instead of accepting this truth, you then went to well blacks shot other black leaders, instead of just recognizing the truth of why King was killed and how much his work was truly hated. The reason why we cant talk about race is that whites such as you think your word or opinion is final about an experience you have not lived. You have got MLK wrong, because in as much as he was trying to bring people together, he was trying to get whites out of their racism so they could respect blacks as humans the same as whites. Today anyone of color doing this is declared by those such as you as people trying to divide something. Well, I hate to inform you but you cannot divide something that's already divided. And it is those like you who keep us divided.

I happen to appreciate his efforts. Without them a lot of people would not be alive today. Deliberately stirring the pot and increasing tensions is the exact opposite of what he stood for. I stand by my earlier post and suggest you educate yourself.

I happen to appreciate his efforts. Without them a lot of people would not be alive today. Deliberately stirring the pot and increasing tensions is the exact opposite of what he stood for. I stand by my earlier post and suggest you educate yourself.

I'm 56 years old. I don't need to educate myself on what I saw. King stirred the pot and "increased the tension." You don't think the march on Selma stirred the pot? How about he Bus Boycott? The March on Washington? His speeches? The sit ins? Hw about when they visited Birmingham and got hosed and bit by dogs. He got put in jail. But he didn't stir the pot, I guess. He just sat at home dreaming and begging whites so see his children by the content f their character, He visited my hometown about two weeks before he died. I was 7 yeas old. He met with my father and other black ministers,. I got to shake his hand. As part of his visit, he went to a white barbershop on purpose because that barbershop had a long history of discrimination. The owners in that business district bitched and moaned to such an extent, that on the Sunday after he was gone the president of the university located in our town had an op ed in the local paper chewing them out for their racism. That's how much King stirred pots buddy. Your earlier statements were incorrect and ignorant. I suggest you educate yourself because you have made up a King that never existed. You don't know shit about Martin Luther King Jr.

"Implication #1: In order to truly understand the causes and consequences of massive racial disparities in student debt, we need to be able to track debt and repayment patterns by race."
"Implication #2: Research and policy focusing on undergraduate borrowing alone will address only a fraction of overall racial disparities in student debt."
"Implication #3: New repayment options such as the Revised Pay-As-You-Earn (REPAYE) plan may alleviate the worst consequences of racial debt disparities, while failing to address underlying causes."
So, there you have it. The authors of the study you cited aren't even making the clams you are.
There I have what? I'm making claims based on the that research and other research. The source is just providing the statistics. For example, a source could say that 100% of Fords fail while being driven causing crashes, while only 1% of GMs fail this way. From that statistic I can make the claim that Fords are more dangerous than GMs. A source could say that negroes score much lower on IQ tests than any other racial group. From that I can make the claim that negroes are generally dumber than others. The source is not required to make every possible conclusion for you.

There I have what? I'm making claims based on the that research and other research. The source is just providing the statistics. For example, a source could say that 100% of Fords fail while being driven causing crashes, while only 1% of GMs fail this way. From that statistic I can make the claim that Fords are more dangerous than GMs. A source could say that negroes score much lower on IQ tests than any other racial group. From that I can make the claim that negroes are generally dumber than others. The source is not required to make every possible conclusion for you.

What research? You are just making claims out of thin air.

Research you quoted, idiot.

pathetic

You want to make excuses but no one black ran the FBI at that time. The reason why we can't talk about racism is exemplified by our discussion. You claimed that someone was dividing the nation and belittling the efforts of MLK. So I mentioned his efforts to united us by race were so appreciated by whites that he was murdered by a white man. Instead of accepting this truth, you then went to well blacks shot other black leaders, instead of just recognizing the truth of why King was killed and how much his work was truly hated. The reason why we cant talk about race is that whites such as you think your word or opinion is final about an experience you have not lived. You have got MLK wrong, because in as much as he was trying to bring people together, he was trying to get whites out of their racism so they could respect blacks as humans the same as whites. Today anyone of color doing this is declared by those such as you as people trying to divide something. Well, I hate to inform you but you cannot divide something that's already divided. And it is those like you who keep us divided.
I stopped reading there.

why?

b/c as a leftist twat you have to change the subject, again. Every time you filth get shut down; oops, subject change.

No what I quoted wasn't research.

So this isn't a source for research?

pathetic

I stopped reading there.

why?

b/c as a leftist twat you have to change the subject, again. Every time you filth get shut down; oops, subject change.

Actually you changed the subject. I was talking about what happened to King and you changed the subject to how other black leaders got killed by blacks. That's the problem with these places idiots post and if other idiots gang up on those who oppose their stupidity, they think their stupidity turns to intelligence.

A source for researching what?. It has been established that IQ tests as currently constructed are not accurate indicators of intelligence, this stuff on drop out rates has nothing to do with intelligence.

A source for researching what?. It has been established that IQ tests as currently constructed are not accurate indicators of intelligence, this stuff on drop out rates has nothing to do with intelligence.
Right...

They drop out and go to prison for some half-assed robbery or street fight because they're really smart and know something the white man doesn't. I guess that's also why they perform poorly on IQ tests.

Forum List

Back