there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

there was no insurrection on jan 6th ! why do i say this ? its simple ....what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital ! if it were a serious insurrection it sure didnt last very long may be 2 or 3 hrs ...... but even though we have only had one very brief instance of vilonce from the right the liars on the left harp constantly about how violent and dangerous the right is ..... but lets get real.... a real insurrection and rebellion against government lasts a lot longer that a few hrs ! it goes on for yrs in a protracted assault on the rule of law ...and thats just what weve seen from the treasonous left for the past few yrs ! the true insurrection and attack on the rule of law and the constitution is coming from the scum on the left ! the only people that have taken US territory and attempted to institute their own marxist gov are leftist [remember CHOP in Seattle ] and the most vicious attacks against law enforcement and gov buildings and private property has come from dems ! dems are traitors ! and i know many on the faggot left will dispute this .... but remember there has been nore will there be any more acts of mob violence since the brief meltdown on jan 6th from the right ... and we all know this cant be said for the violent left ! they will loot burn assault destroy and kill again this summer again in their quest for marxist rule and power .
Who in the HELL appointed you the Official Definer of Right-Wing eruptions of angst and hissy fits? BTW, fool, there have been more than a... "few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital !" So your dumb ass claims!

"Since supporters of then-President Donald Trump swarmed the US Capitol on January 6 — forcing Congress to go into lockdown and damaging the halls of government — 397 people have been arrested and charged with crimes."
~~ 397 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all.. ~~

That's a planned insurrection in any law textbook from what has been discovered so far!

Now go and correct the near 30 odd misspellings in your OP, fool!
You say it was a planned insurrection, but you loons impeached Trump for supposedly starting it. This is a true insurrection.
View attachment 476753

So, people insurrected an empty building, that one will go down in infamy.
They tried to burn down the Portland police department after trapping people inside.

still not an insurrection.
Bullshit, government employees. You loons tried to burn the building down after trapping government employees in it because you didn't agree with them. Everyone of them should be tried for attempted murder and Harris should be impeached for raising bail money for them.

nope ... sorry ... homey don't play that.

they were city employees ... not federal. nor was it federal property ... nor was it to disrupt the workings of the US government.

did you stop to think ( lol ... you 'think'... lol... ) that if a charge of insurrection could have been dropped on them thar extremist animals ... then donny's DOJ/bill barr would have if it could stick?

take off that MAGA hat & go find yer critical thinking cap.
Same thing happened with the Kavanaugh hearings. There are stupid people on both sides. How do you not see that?

a coordinated effort ... carried out by extremists... months in advance... where the capital police literally lost their lives, were beaten & maimed, & extremists were calling for the head of the VP, went hunting for the speaker of the house, & destroyed the innards of the capital including shitting & literally threw it against the wall like a bunch of freakin' apes?

you mean like that?
Then why did they impeach Trump if it was planned.

uh ... what?
Read what you wrote, you say it was planned months in advanced. But Trump got impeached for supposedly starting it.
If it was planned months in advance and the FBI didn’t stop it then shame on the FBI.

indeed. but by some of the correspondence between a couple of the extremist animals responsible that was released to the public - they started planning & coordinating at least a couple weeks. all it takes is 2 individuals & there's your conspiracy for sedition.
That is craziness. Then what happened during the Kavanaugh hearings is all sedition by your operational definition and what BLM did this summer, 100% sedition. Taking over a city block? Murder, rape, no law and order.

it's not craziness - that is what the law says. i posted it - go back & read the definition. whatever happened during the kavanaugh hearings or the protests did not reach that threshold.

can you give me a credible showing those that were involved in either had trained for the actions they took, & showed up in tactical gear ready for war?
There was ZERO chance of them overthrowing anything. Please stop posting illogical crap. As I said and you ignored. If our police force was allowed to shoot rioters during the summer then January 6th never happens. Law and order is scared to do anything now due to News Entertainment media painting police officers as evil racists. I 100% blame the media for all this. I would die on that hill. DIE!

of course they didn't stand a chance. so what?

INTENT is all that matters.
Exactly. And there is no reason to believe anyone had any intention of overthrowing the government so a charge of insurrection is absurd. Who exactly is it that has been charged with attempted insurrection?

there's already correspondence between the extremist groups about that very thing. insurrection was the word that was used. & if the investigations are still ongoing, especially if intel is being gathered by insiders who are spilling the beans - the FBI isn't gonna blow their load too soon.

Capitol riot defendant flips to help prosecutors against Proud Boys
CNN Profiles - Katelyn Polantz - Reporter, Crime and Justice - CNN
By Katelyn Polantz, CNN

Updated 5:08 PM ET, Wed April 7, 2021

At least one of the Capitol riot defendants has flipped against the Proud Boys, agreeing to provide information that could allow the Justice Department to bring a more severe charge against the group's leadership, according to an attorney involved in the case.

The development is the first indication that people charged in the insurrection are cooperating against the pro-Trump extremist group. Federal prosecutors have made clear they are focused on building conspiracy cases against leadership of the Proud Boys and paramilitary groups like the Oath Keepers.

Court records have made murmurs for weeks about cooperators and plea deals in the works, and prosecutors revealed that a rioter wearing an Oath Keepers hat was in talks to cooperate earlier this week.
Capitol riot defendant flips against Proud Boys

there was no insurrection on jan 6th ! why do i say this ? its simple ....what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital ! if it were a serious insurrection it sure didnt last very long may be 2 or 3 hrs ...... but even though we have only had one very brief instance of vilonce from the right the liars on the left harp constantly about how violent and dangerous the right is ..... but lets get real.... a real insurrection and rebellion against government lasts a lot longer that a few hrs ! it goes on for yrs in a protracted assault on the rule of law ...and thats just what weve seen from the treasonous left for the past few yrs ! the true insurrection and attack on the rule of law and the constitution is coming from the scum on the left ! the only people that have taken US territory and attempted to institute their own marxist gov are leftist [remember CHOP in Seattle ] and the most vicious attacks against law enforcement and gov buildings and private property has come from dems ! dems are traitors ! and i know many on the faggot left will dispute this .... but remember there has been nore will there be any more acts of mob violence since the brief meltdown on jan 6th from the right ... and we all know this cant be said for the violent left ! they will loot burn assault destroy and kill again this summer again in their quest for marxist rule and power .
Who in the HELL appointed you the Official Definer of Right-Wing eruptions of angst and hissy fits? BTW, fool, there have been more than a... "few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital !" So your dumb ass claims!

"Since supporters of then-President Donald Trump swarmed the US Capitol on January 6 — forcing Congress to go into lockdown and damaging the halls of government — 397 people have been arrested and charged with crimes."
~~ 397 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all.. ~~

That's a planned insurrection in any law textbook from what has been discovered so far!

You say it was a planned insurrection, but you loons impeached Trump for supposedly starting it. This is a true insurrection.
View attachment 476753

They tried to burn down the Portland police department after trapping people inside.

Bullshit, government employees. You loons tried to burn the building down after trapping government employees in it because you didn't agree with them. Everyone of them should be tried for attempted murder and Harris should be impeached for raising bail money for them.

they were city employees ... not federal. nor was it federal property ... nor was it to disrupt the workings of the US government.

did you stop to think ( lol ... you 'think'... lol... ) that if a charge of insurrection could have been dropped on them thar extremist animals ... then donny's DOJ/bill barr would have if it could stick?

Same thing happened with the Kavanaugh hearings. There are stupid people on both sides. How do you not see that?

a coordinated effort ... carried out by extremists... months in advance... where the capital police literally lost their lives, were beaten & maimed, & extremists were calling for the head of the VP, went hunting for the speaker of the house, & destroyed the innards of the capital including shitting & literally threw it against the wall like a bunch of freakin' apes?

you mean like that?

uh ... what?
Read what you wrote, you say it was planned months in advanced. But Trump got impeached for supposedly starting it.
If it was planned months in advance and the FBI didn’t stop it then shame on the FBI.

indeed. but by some of the correspondence between a couple of the extremist animals responsible that was released to the public - they started planning & coordinating at least a couple weeks. all it takes is 2 individuals & there's your conspiracy for sedition.
That is craziness. Then what happened during the Kavanaugh hearings is all sedition by your operational definition and what BLM did this summer, 100% sedition. Taking over a city block? Murder, rape, no law and order.

it's not craziness - that is what the law says. i posted it - go back & read the definition. whatever happened during the kavanaugh hearings or the protests did not reach that threshold.

can you give me a credible showing those that were involved in either had trained for the actions they took, & showed up in tactical gear ready for war?
There was ZERO chance of them overthrowing anything. Please stop posting illogical crap. As I said and you ignored. If our police force was allowed to shoot rioters during the summer then January 6th never happens. Law and order is scared to do anything now due to News Entertainment media painting police officers as evil racists. I 100% blame the media for all this. I would die on that hill. DIE!

No chance of success matters. If I intend to overturn the Gov't is there a threat of an insurrection? Come on. You're digging a giant hole. Stop listening to the News Entertainment Media. Saying "Not My President"....is that insurrection? Attacking Rand Paul as he was walking outside with his wife. Insurrection?

it's not up to me. i'm in the court of public opinion. zogster ... nobody hasta tell me what to think or how. i tend to believe what i see with my own eyes & hear with my own ears.

you voted for donny.

twice.

so i know some ( not all, cause i'll admit you make sense sometimes) of your thinking process' is skewed.
The other options were worse. I would do it all over again. You and I just think very differently. I don't like the soft approach of love everyone. It is a difficult world and I want leaders who make difficult decisions and if it offends people, so what, toughen up. We live in the greatest country in the world. I don't allow whining from my kids and I certainly don't want to hear it from our leaders, media personnel and fellow Americans.

i'm no bleeding heart either.
Everything is relative. Compared to me you are a delicate flower.

View attachment 476753

you mean like that?

uh ... what?

No chance of success matters. If I intend to overturn the Gov't is there a threat of an insurrection? Come on. You're digging a giant hole. Stop listening to the News Entertainment Media. Saying "Not My President"....is that insurrection? Attacking Rand Paul as he was walking outside with his wife. Insurrection?

it's not up to me. i'm in the court of public opinion. zogster ... nobody hasta tell me what to think or how. i tend to believe what i see with my own eyes & hear with my own ears.

you voted for donny.

twice.

so i know some ( not all, cause i'll admit you make sense sometimes) of your thinking process' is skewed.
The other options were worse. I would do it all over again. You and I just think very differently. I don't like the soft approach of love everyone. It is a difficult world and I want leaders who make difficult decisions and if it offends people, so what, toughen up. We live in the greatest country in the world. I don't allow whining from my kids and I certainly don't want to hear it from our leaders, media personnel and fellow Americans.

ne'eh. i may be a hippie, but i'm also a pretty good shot.

There was no insurrection. Almost 400 people were arrested for various trespassing and minor property damage crimes and released. No one has been charged with insurrection. Without insurrectionists there can be no insurrection. In the minds of communists the need for insurrection is so great they will invent it. The invention does not reach the level of reality.
Their intention was to use force to affect the leadership of the government.

How is that not an attempt at insurrection?
Someone intended to use force and you can prove this in a court of law? How? Seems to me that most were there in an attempt to prevent an illegal coup from taking place.

There was no insurrection. Almost 400 people were arrested for various trespassing and minor property damage crimes and released. No one has been charged with insurrection. Without insurrectionists there can be no insurrection. In the minds of communists the need for insurrection is so great they will invent it. The invention does not reach the level of reality.
Their intention was to use force to affect the leadership of the government.

How is that not an attempt at insurrection?
No one has been charged with any crime of insurrection. No one has been charged with attempted insurrection. It was trespassing with minor property damage. Start dealing with a bit of reality. It is now 3 months post event without a charge of insurrection. What has happened is that the search for insurrection has drawn out every vengeful ex spouse, jealous coworker, nasty neighbor and angst ridden teen to accuse people of insurrection when there wasn't any.

Someone intended to use force and you can prove this in a court of law? How? Seems to me that most were there in an attempt to prevent an illegal coup from taking place.
Sure. The indictments of the rioters and their own statements tell us their reasons for the riot.

They weren’t there to prevent an illegal coup, they were there to engage in an illegal coup.

And there is no reason to believe anyone had any intention of overthrowing the government so a charge of insurrection is absurd.
Their stated intention was to present Biden from becoming president and keep Trump in despite having lost the election.

And they intended to do so by use of force.

How is that not an insurrection?
So tens of thousands of protestors stated this intention and you can prove it? Whatever makes you believe that any protestor thought that Biden won the election and Trump lost? Many have stated the exact opposite and that was the reason they were there in the first place.

So tens of thousands of protestors stated this intention and you can prove it? Whatever makes you believe that any protestor thought that Biden won the election and Trump lost? Many have stated the exact opposite and that was the reason they were there in the first place.
It is irrelevant if they thought Biden won. Biden did win. The people at that riot knew that Congress was about to certify his election and intended to affect that constitutional process by force, which is illegal.

You don’t get to claim a mistaken belief to justify an illegal act. If you could, it’d be anarchy.

View attachment 476753

you mean like that?

uh ... what?

you voted for donny.

twice.

Not for long. Joey is taking your guns.

View attachment 476753

you mean like that?

uh ... what?

you voted for donny.

twice.

Not for long. Joey is taking your guns.
He can't really do that in THIS country. He needs a country where his word is law instead of the law being the law.

Mr. Trump, he goes on, “incited that bloody insurrection for nothing more than selfish reasons, perpetuated by the bullshit he’d been shoveling since he lost a fair election the previous November.” Mr. Boehner writes, “He claimed voter fraud without any evidence, and repeated those claims, taking advantage of the trust placed in him by his supporters and ultimately betraying that trust.”
if the elections were fair why is the left screaming racism about Georgia requiring voter id ?

Because they lie about everything.

There was a protest, and there was some violence and damage to public property but there was no insurrection. We are a country of gun owners - we have millions of guns. If the intent had been to overthrow the government or at the very least to permanently disrupt certain politicians, a crowd of some 100,000 armed citizens would have easily been able to accomplish this.

Instead some of the protestors entered the Capitol without guns and peacefully left when they were asked to.

No fking way can this be called an insurrection.

The Democrat party would love to have an excuse to cover, to mitigate, what they have done for a full year of riots....and that is the reason for amplifying the farrago at the Capitol.
I've seen worse at Walmart on Black Friday.

It really is sad that those on the left try so desperately to label anyone who approves of Trump's policies as terrorists, white supremacists, racists or any other label they can think of to discredit them. Their hope is to silence alternative views in driving forward their socialist agenda.

Many lazy and ignorant people in the US are drawn to the sweet promises politicians offer, when they claim they will deliver equality for all; but few question the cost of these promises. Socialism is expensive and ruinous to anyone valuing freedom and self-sufficiency.

"It's just as Winston Churchill once noted, "The inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries.""

Sadder still....the trained seals...er, Democrats, can't name any Trump policies they voted against.

Really?
Chinese tariffs.
Suspending employer contribution to SS during the pandemic.
Mining companies dumping their waste into streams and rivers.
Energy companies don't have to disclose payments to foreign countries.
The Cuba policy.
Leaving the TPP trade agreement.
The $$$for Mexican border wall
Allowing internet companies to sell data about you without your permission.
Opening up and expanding national parks for oil and gas exploration.
Separating families when they cross the border.
Just a few.

Not a few.....none at all.

Pick one that voters named as reasons for their votes, you dunce.

Try these Biden policies........which ones did you vote for?

Abolish immigration detention. No more detention. You come in here illegally, no more detention.

Stop all deportation.

End prosecution of illegal border crossers.

Support the deadly sanctuary cities.

Incentivize illegal-alien child smuggling.

Expand asylum for all new illegal aliens.

Cancel all asylum cooperation agreements with Honduras, Guatemala, with El Salvador.

Taxpayer-funded lawyers will be given to all illegal aliens.

Abolish immigration enforcement against illegal workers.

Restore Catch and Release policies for illegals.

Grant work permits for illegal aliens.

Provide taxpayer subsidies and welfare for illegal aliens and new immigrants.

Federal Student Aid and free community college for illegal aliens.

Sign new immigrants up for welfare immediately.

End requirement for immigrants’ self-sufficiency and maximize their welfare.

End all travel bans, including from jihadist regions.

Grant mass amnesty.

Vastly expand low-skilled immigration to the United States.

Increase refugee admissions by 700 percent.

Abolish law enforcement as we know it.

End cash bail.

Abolish completely the death penalty.

Appoint social justice prosecutors in order to free violent criminals.

End mandatory minimums.

Incentivize prison closure.

End solitary confinement.

Free federal housing for former inmates.

Rejoin Paris Climate Accord.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions for homes, offices, and all new buildings by 2030.

Mandate zero carbon emissions from power plants by 2035.

Mandate net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.

Mandate all 500,000 school buses and all 3 million government vehicles be changed to zero-emission vehicles within five years.

Install 500,000 taxpayer-funded charging stations nationwide.

End school choice.

End tax credit scholarships serving disadvantaged students in 26 states.

Oppose 14 million Americans with education savings accounts and get rid of school choice, having to do with school choice.

Eliminate school choice in Washington, D.C.

Abolish all charter schools.

Ban funding for charter schools in poor neighborhoods.

Abolish educational standards.

Abolish the suburbs with AFFH regulations.

They’re going to rip down the wall."

John Brown’s raid on Harpers Ferry Arsenal was considered an insurrection by some. It was far better organized and planned than the January sixth incursion at the capitol. This incident has been blown far out of proportion.

Made up out of whole cloth.

View attachment 476753

They tried to kill cops you dumbass.

which is what extremist animals do ... just like the ones that attacked the capital police. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... you are comparing apples to oranges when it comes to insurrection - one was carried out on federal property - the other was not ... & the capital police were protecting the capital - the cornerstone of the US GOVERNMENT. not a police station which is local & state property.

not federal.

YOU dumb ass.
Bullshit. Government property is government property and that includes Federal, State, local, and all other divisions of government. And all divisions of government property were bought, paid for and are maintained by the people and are by definition public property. The federal capitol is no more-or less-the cornerstone of US government than is any local city hall. US government exists to serve the people; not the other way round.

a police station is not a government agency, nor are the police government employees working in a governmental environment, doing governmental work - therefore it is not governmental property.
Untrue. A police station is in fact a governmental building. Police are as much government employees as are congressmen and senators and in general far more honest. You never heard of City Government? Or State Government? Who are you to say that one part of government is more deserving of special consideration than another? Also let us not forget other government employees such as those who serve in the many and various departments and the military. How is a police car any less "government property" than a window or a door in the capitol? Which do you think taxpayers paid more for?

m'k .... since when are the po po the 'authority of the united states'?

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

18 U.S. Code CHAPTER 115— TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES
  1. § 2381. Treason
  2. § 2382. Misprision of treason
  3. § 2383. Rebellion or insurrection
  4. § 2384. Seditious conspiracy
  5. § 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government
  6. § 2386. Registration of certain organizations
  7. § 2387. Activities affecting armed forces generally
  8. § 2388. Activities affecting armed forces during war
  9. § 2389. Recruiting for service against United States
  10. § 2390. Enlistment to serve against United States
  11. [§ 2391. Repealed. Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330004(13), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2142]

there's a reason why barr didn't go there. there's every reason why garland should.

We have learned….from the state media….that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots count…..the only one that matters is the ‘Armed Insurrection at the Capitol”!!!

When a Republican calls their lie, well…then PolitiFact calls him a liar…’Pants On Fire!’

“Says Jan. 6 Capitol riot “didn’t seem like an armed insurrection.”

U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the day’s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”

But….the FBI supported the Republican's contention:

“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.”

Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

And…

They lie about everything.

There was no insurrection on Jan 6.....

There was a three day attack on the White House by Biden voters that fits the definition.

View attachment 476753

you mean like that?

uh ... what?

Exactly. And there is no reason to believe anyone had any intention of overthrowing the government so a charge of insurrection is absurd. Who exactly is it that has been charged with attempted insurrection?

there's already correspondence between the extremist groups about that very thing. insurrection was the word that was used. & if the investigations are still ongoing, especially if intel is being gathered by insiders who are spilling the beans - the FBI isn't gonna blow their load too soon.

Capitol riot defendant flips to help prosecutors against Proud Boys
CNN Profiles - Katelyn Polantz - Reporter, Crime and Justice - CNN
By Katelyn Polantz, CNN

Updated 5:08 PM ET, Wed April 7, 2021

At least one of the Capitol riot defendants has flipped against the Proud Boys, agreeing to provide information that could allow the Justice Department to bring a more severe charge against the group's leadership, according to an attorney involved in the case.

The development is the first indication that people charged in the insurrection are cooperating against the pro-Trump extremist group. Federal prosecutors have made clear they are focused on building conspiracy cases against leadership of the Proud Boys and paramilitary groups like the Oath Keepers.

Court records have made murmurs for weeks about cooperators and plea deals in the works, and prosecutors revealed that a rioter wearing an Oath Keepers hat was in talks to cooperate earlier this week.
Capitol riot defendant flips against Proud Boys
Yeah? Good luck with that. I tend to believe that after 3 months if they haven't found the evidence to build a case it just isn't there. Wishful thinking.

• CALL:
    Seems to me that most were there in an attempt to prevent an illegal coup from taking place.
  • RESPONSE:
    They weren’t there to prevent an illegal coup, they were there to engage in an illegal coup.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was trespassing with minor property damage.
Sure, TCL, some of them did only that. Nonetheless, hopefully we will see 'em charged and sentenced harshly for it. Trespass and vandalism of the Capitol of the United States of America is a bit more fraught than knocking over your front-yard Santa Claus.

Also, many did more than tip over Xmas decor. Watch the videos. Many of them threatened, assaulted, sprayed, and beat-the-merde' out of uniformed police who there fulfilling their oath to protect the People's House from vandals. Not to mention, from conspiracists intent on hanging Mike Pence, and 'shooting-in-the-friggin-head' the Speaker of the House.

So, I suspect there are a whole passel of 'em right now who WISH they would only be charged with "tresspass and property damage". But alas, I think there is gonna be a Piper to pay for a bunch of the bad actors in that mob.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"..... the search for insurrection has drawn out every vengeful ex spouse, jealous coworker, nasty neighbor and angst ridden teen to accuse people of insurrection when there wasn't any.
Well, first, hooray for those neighbors, pissed exes, and envious co-workers. Kudos for their sense of civic responsibility. Finger the Jackass Patriots who speared a cop with a flagpole, or blinded him with a face full of bear-mace.
I'll take good citizenship in many forms.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So tens of thousands of protestors stated this intention and you can prove it?
I smell.....hell, I see....a StrawMan.
No one on this board, and no one that I've read about in the news has stated there were "tens of thousands" who stated their intention for insurrection.

Rather, reportage has shown that some leaders of some organized or semi-organized groups (e.g., Oathkeeprs, 3%, Proud Boys) communicated on various messageboards and encrypted apps of their intentions for insurrection.

How big the lasso need be to rope in more of the followers?......time will tell us.

There was ZERO chance of them overthrowing anything.

Who says they were trying to overthrow the Government ?
They went to the Capitol to stop Congress from Certifying Biden and they did

They wanted to abduct Mike Pence, Pelosi, AOC and anyone else they could grab.
What they would have done if they had captured them, we do not know. We do know people were screaming for their heads

What they would have done if they had captured them, we do not know. We do know people were screaming for their heads
Hmmmm
That's reasonable. No insurrection necessary.

LMAO...where do you get these crazy ideas? MSNBC? So Biden is not our president now?

Forum List

Back