🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There was no letter on the bed

Here's the thing.

Once we have wound down the war in Afghanistan at the end of the year, we are going to start releasing the rest of the detainees. Prisoner exchange or no prisoner exchange.

hey genius...

War is not a marriage. In a marriage, if one wants out the other must comply.

in war, if one wants out the other can still wage war.

We are leaving Afghanistan...but the war will not be over. Just that one front will be vacated.

And that has nothing to do with once we leave we will be realeasing those in GITMO anyway but at least you tried.

War is not marriage! Good point! :eusa_shifty:

Obama could have pulled a Bush & let 10 Al-Qaeda Terrorist go for nothing in return.

Also Taliban POWs are not Al-Qaeda Terrorist or OBL that Bush let go.

Now Obama gets to kill these Taliban & all their supporters with a drone as soon as they pick up a weapon.

Obama has killed 6 times more Al-Qaeda Terrorist than Bush did in his entire 8 years in office.

Presidents-Pakistan.jpg

That must be why he won the peace prize.

yeah.

The guy is bragging that Obama killed twice as many civilians in half the amount of time.

Wow.

Here's the thing.

Once we have wound down the war in Afghanistan at the end of the year, we are going to start releasing the rest of the detainees. Prisoner exchange or no prisoner exchange.

hey genius...

We are leaving Afghanistan...but the war will not be over. Just that one front will be vacated.

And that has nothing to do with once we leave we will be realeasing those in GITMO anyway but at least you tried.

you make a statement but you wont back it up.

If the war is not over; and the Taliban do not sign a peace treaty assuring us they will not attack Americans or assist Al-Quaeda in attacking Americans, why would we release the detainees?

Give me a logical reason why we would? And if so, why did we hold them to begin with?

Oldstyle is an idiot.

Mainstream Americans believe that people who think like Oldstyle or listen to Fox are idiots.

The president had the constitutional authority as CiC to do what he did.

If any one of you don't like it, who cares?

hey genius...

If the war is not over; and the Taliban do not sign a peace treaty assuring us they will not attack Americans or assist Al-Quaeda in attacking Americans, why would we release the detainees?

Give me a logical reason why we would? And if so, why did we hold them to begin with?

Because we are leaving thats why. What you meant to say is "No matter what Obama does its bad. So convince me why its not bad."

Cant bro, when you're a hammer everything looks like a nail. But that doesnt change the fact that at the end we will release them no matter if you "understand" it or not. :D

Btw War is not Marriage....lol

Because we are leaving thats why. What you meant to say is "No matter what Obama does its bad. So convince me why its not bad."

Cant bro, when you're a hammer everything looks like a nail. But that doesnt change the fact that at the end we will release them no matter if you "understand" it or not. :D

you are acting like a child again.

You ignore the facts.

Just because we are leaving does not mean the war is over. The front is being vacated, but the war will still be ongoing as long as one side says "the war aint over"

SO tell me why vacating a front should result in returning the detainees?

Try to answer this time.

Oldstyle is an idiot.

Mainstream Americans believe that people who think like Oldstyle or listen to Fox are idiots.

The CiC has the authority to exchange POW's.

Obama and Holder were the ones who said they were NOT POW's and instead criminals and thus why they should be tried in US Federal Courts.

Now, since they were not POW's he COULD pardon them...

But then he would need congressional approval to use tax payer funds to transport them out of the country.

Seems you are not looking at the entire picture.

Just the bits and pieces that please you.

You ignore the facts.

Just because we are leaving does not mean the war is over. The front is being vacated, but the war will still be ongoing as long as one side says "the war aint over"

Try to answer this time.

Its protocol...

It doesnt matter. You can repeat the bolded over and over and it still doesnt change the fact of when we leave, they will be released.

You not understanding doesnt change that. So we traded some guys for an American. Good because we will be releasing for nothing later on

Oldstyle is an idiot.

Obama has the authority to break a law that he signed into being just last year, Jake? Why exactly is that? Yes, he has the authority to broker a deal with the Taliban. He does not however have the authority to move those 5 men from Gauntanamo. That was made clear to him last year by the law that Congress sent to him and that he signed into law. He chose to go behind their backs...not even telling leading Democrats what it was that he planned to do. So who cares about that? Anyone who believes in maintaining the separation of powers that has kept America stable for several hundred years should CARE about that!

You ignore the facts.

Try to answer this time.

Its protocol...

It doesnt matter. You can repeat the bolded over and over and it still doesnt change the fact of when we leave, they will be released.

You not understanding doesnt change that. So we traded some guys for an American. Good because we will be releasing for nothing later on

your answer is "its protocol"?

Wrong.

It is protocol when a treaty is signed and the war is declared as over by BOTH parties.

We don't release prisoners to an enemy who still intends to continue waging war against us.

So try again.

And stop with the "it is because it is" answer. That is for children. I am presenting a very viable dilemma.

Obama aided terrorists by giving them 5 known terrorist leaders without the approval of congress.

You can sugar coat it all you want...and blame republicans for making a big deal about it...

But the bottom line is this....

Obama aided terrorists by giving them 5 known terrorist leaders without the approval of congress....AKA, the American People.

Well let's see if the GOP boys can finally muster the balls to impeach him then, huh? So far they just stand on the sidelines and cry like little girls.

They can't impeach the first black President. Three guesses why, and the first two don't count. Hint: The reason is in my first sentence.

Forum List

Back