There were thousands of extremists who made death threats against President Trump.

Lol I know. So what? Trump is a loser. Why can't you get behind a candidate who is intelligent and decent? I'd vote Republican again.

It wouldn't really matter who the Rep candidate was at this point........yer side would still tear them apart and spoon feed you the crumbs and you'd slurp it up in a hot New York minute....

Oh wait.......they even do that with other Dem candidates as well they don't like.......Gabbard, RFK JR, etc

It wouldn't really matter who the Rep candidate was at this point........yer side would still tear them apart and spoon feed you the crumbs and you'd slurp it up in a hot New York minute....

Oh wait.......they even do that with other Dem candidates as well they don't like.......Gabbard, RFK JR, etc

It does matter . Trump is an aberration.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall any of the anti-Trump extremists who made death threats being executed in their home.
Rule #1 in America 2.0: it's not a crime when a democrat does it

170530-kathy-griffin-feature.jpg

Two sets of rules will eventually cost us all... left and right.... and we will have the left to blame for it....

It's for the best....it will come to a head, the gigantic pile of kindling the Progressives have stacked up will go Whoooosh!

My concern is that there is Sooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch seething anger in the country it won't be nice and limited like the way El Salvador handled their problems

I'm still waiting to hear about all these thousands of liberals that made death threats against Trump.

What's that? The OP lied? All of the very violent and unstable Trump here cultists lied, for the purpose of shielding and excusing the violence they endorse?

Imagine that.

Rule #1 in America 2.0: it's not a crime when a democrat does it

And Democrats ended the career of Kathy Griffin for that stunt. Which, while disgusting, was not a call for violence.

In contrast, Republicans heap praise on those who make violent threats. Look at this thread for proof of that.

As is the case every time, Democrast are moral, Republicans are dogshit.

It's for the best....it will come to a head, the gigantic pile of kindling the Progressives have stacked up will go Whoooosh!

My concern is that there is Sooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch seething anger in the country it won't be nice and limited like the way El Salvador handled their problems
I volunteer to be the trigger man. If that job is not available, I volunteer to hand out blindfolds and cigarettes'.

And Democrats ended the career of Kathy Griffin for that stunt. Which, while disgusting, was not a call for violence.

In contrast, Republicans heap praise on those who make violent threats. Look at this thread for proof of that.

As is the case every time, Democrast are moral, Republicans are dogshit.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Chuck Schumer (d-NY) career not ended by democrats

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall any of the anti-Trump extremists who made death threats being executed in their home.

Yeah. I know the guy was wrong by making those threats, and apparently he had made threats in the past that he never acted out on. He may have been a threat BUT, the FBI knew he had weapons at home... they had to know that if they did a raid on his house he would most likely go for a weapon... if anything just out of reaction.
This is not the only time something like this has happened and I wonder that given all the resources the FBI and federal government have.... they could not have simply monitored and waited until the target was say.. getting out of his car in the parking lot of his favorite breakfast spot.
Same thing happened with Randy Weaver. Could have easily been handled a different way and with a different outcome.

Anything to back up that these persons were not also investigated by the proper authorities? Otherwise this is bad supposition.

Forum List

Back