There will be blood: Left prepares for war after berkeley beat down " Combat training, guns.........

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
There Will Be Blood: Left Prepares For War After Berkeley Beat Down: “Combat Training, Better Equipment, Guns…”

Last week Trump supporters and leftist social justice warriors met on the political field of battle in Berkeley, California. Words were exchanged, as were punches. And while the alt-right leader was punched in the face, by all accounts even the social justice warriors admit that they got a major beat-down.

PLAYING CALL OF DUTY ASSHOLES DOESN'T COUNT FOR YOU ARE TRYING TO GO AGAINST MANY WHO HAVE BEEN IN REAL WARS YOU FKN COWARDLY LOSERS...........GOOD LUCK ASSWIPES YOU WILL NEED IT.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like we said the losers of society will bring a civil war as they will try and make it look like the so called lawful gun owners, patriots etc are to blame.
The cops will stand down, Martial law will be used if it gets bad enough, and these are the pos losers you don't want to have guns as you see this is what they do...

These are your school shooters, these are your gabby gifford shooters, these you are mental cases that truly should never own a gun.

They need to be in the pysche ward and for a long, long time ....................They're all the same, act the same
what a bunch of fkn morons.

That worthless n---er Obama is behind all of this.

Looks like these will the losers who start that physical civil war, if they get brave enough to use those guns.
For them to go this far should they actually have the guts because they are cowardly little bitches who run towards the cops like little bitches they might be all talk .

Or Soros could be behind it all and they know they'll get bailed out. Guess we will have to keep an eye on these lunatics.

There Will Be Blood: Left Prepares For War After Berkeley Beat Down: “Combat Training, Better Equipment, Guns…”

Last week Trump supporters and leftist social justice warriors met on the political field of battle in Berkeley, California. Words were exchanged, as were punches. And while the alt-right leader was punched in the face, by all accounts even the social justice warriors admit that they got a major beat-down.

PLAYING CALL OF DUTY ASSHOLES DOESN'T COUNT FOR YOU ARE TRYING TO GO AGAINST MANY WHO HAVE BEEN IN REAL WARS YOU FKN COWARDLY LOSERS...........GOOD LUCK ASSWIPES YOU WILL NEED IT.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like we said the losers of society will bring a civil war as they will try and make it look like the so called lawful gun owners, patriots etc are to blame.
The cops will stand down, Martial law will be used if it gets bad enough, and these are the pos losers you don't want to have guns as you see this is what they do...

These are your school shooters, these are your gabby gifford shooters, these you are mental cases that truly should never own a gun.

They need to be in the pysche ward and for a long, long time ....................They're all the same, act the same

I am in an enviable position.......too old to give a flying fuck if I live or die but still young and skilled enough to fight. The way I feel right now is "Bring it on, mo-fo's".........ready to bust some skulls and put some notches on my gun handles and "yes" I will use the double tap technique to make sure that they are dead. The days of playing nice with these commie pieces of filth has long since passed.

I am in an enviable position.......too old to give a flying fuck if I live or die but still young and skilled enough to fight. The way I feel right now is "Bring it on, mo-fo's".........ready to bust some skulls and put some notches on my gun handles and "yes" I will use the double tap technique to make sure that they are dead. The days of playing nice with these commie pieces of filth has long since passed.

What is so bad and low about these losers is they really get off on hitting women, and the elderly . Like someone said some where today , they'll bash a brick into someone's head they are like fkn rabid dogs on crack. OMG they are nuts maybe beyond nuts.

What is so bad and low about these losers is they really get off on hitting women, and the elderly . Like someone said some where today , they'll bash a brick into someone's head they are like fkn rabid dogs on crack. OMG they are nuts maybe beyond nuts.

Leftards are like a pack of cowardly dogs that run in packs looking for easy prey. They would never think of taking on their adversaries unless the odds were astronomically stacked in their favor. I had to laugh loud and long when some trans-gendered "whatever the fuck it was" that started pissing and moaning when it got knocked on it's ass by claiming "it" was a woman after she was attacking someone........time to take off the "kid gloves" and put some bare knuckle ass whippings on these butthurt commie snowflakes. Pain is the only thing these sacks of shit understand.

Last edited:

Leftards are like a pack of cowardly dogs that run in packs looking for easy prey. They would never think of taking on their adversaries unless the odds were astronomically stacked in their favor. I had to laugh loud and long when some trans-gendered "whatever the fuck it was" that started pissing and moaning when it got knocked on it's ass by claiming "it" was a woman after she was attacking someone........time to take off the "kid gloves" and put some bare knuckle ass whippings on these butthurt commie snowflakes. Pain is the only thing these sacks of shit understand.
Rightards are the toughest keyboard commandos on the planet. Having dozens of guns stashed under your trailers doesn`t make you a bad ass.

Rightards are the toughest keyboard commandos on the planet. Having dozens of guns stashed under your trailers doesn`t make you a bad ass.
There's quite a few hard core veterans on this forum.
And a lot more with the same view over at ar15.com
The left threatening to use guns is a bit laughable.

My hubby's special forces vet. I might let him off his leash if they start strapping against our fellow citizens. They had best shoot him dead with the first shot because he'll rip the gun out of their hand and shove it up their ass for giggles...

Come see us in the streets, the antifa scum can't even hold their own city with the police backing them.

bring it on

--LOL

of course they lost

--LOL

their flag got captured in Berkeley

17904143_435578510119533_1152506571210534713_n.jpg

Watch what happens when an eighty year old granny, who fought with the VC wades into a crowd of anarchists attempting to destroy her grandson's convenience store with an ancient fully loaded PDD-40.
The fucking LIB 'metro-boys' and their anorexic snowflake girlfriends are in for some very interesting times when the real shooting starts.
There is a point in a real shooting fight when the veneer of humanity is torn away and 100% pure animal instinct takes over. It happens in every violent battle.
The LIB cowards will never know what hit them and the killing will not stop once it starts until a victor climbs on top of a mountain of his enemies corpses.

^ That.

And considering the Vets are standing up to ANTIFA, I can tell you straight up who will be standing at the top of the pile...

The ANTIFA jackasses are tough when they can bring 10 people against 1, or when they can sneak up behind them and hit them or steal their phone. They lost at Berkley. They were completely unmasked at Auburn. I saw a YouTube video where they were even unable to stop traffic because of a counter protest involving people chanting "USA! USA!".

Free speech is a cornerstone of our freedoms. That they demand it be shut down, and then whine when the cops arrest them shows the entire organization to be nothing more than a group of kids with delusions of grandeur.

Forum List

Back