These Are The Most Violent States In America

Brooklyn is currently enjoying essentially it's lowest crime rate in almost 50 years.

And is still only safer than 37 percent of all the cities in the US. The lower third. Meaning that 63% of America is safer than Brooklyn. It also doesn't mean much when the crime rate in Brooklyn is twice the rate of the rest of New York State. Also, according to the NYPD as of March of this year, murders in NYC have risen 20%. Last I checked, Brooklyn is one of the five boroughs that make up New York City. Therefore, all of this comes under the leadership of a Democratic Mayor.

My point is that the crime rate notwithstanding, Brooklyn is one of the most sought-after places to live in the entire world.

Condos in Brooklyn sell for 8 figures.

Brooklyn is currently enjoying essentially it's lowest crime rate in almost 50 years.

And is still only safer than 37 percent of all the cities in the US. The lower third. Meaning that 63% of America is safer than Brooklyn. It also doesn't mean much when the crime rate in Brooklyn is twice the rate of the rest of New York State. Also, according to the NYPD as of March of this year, murders in NYC have risen 20%. Therefore, all of this comes under the leadership of a Democratic Mayor. And last I checked, Brooklyn is one of the five boroughs that make up New York City.

"20%" sure sounds impressive!

How many murders do you think that was?

In other words, how many more murders were there this year as opposed to last?

Keep in mind, NYC has 8 million people living in it.

Notice how right wingers want to explain all the violence in their states on blacks and Hispanics. Even when they are in charge, their failure is always someone else s fault.
What cities run by "right wingers" are more violent than those run by so-called liberals?
What cities at this time are run by any right wingers? Are there any?

Mayors just try to control city operations...police, garbage pick up, street sweeping, snow removal, water, sewerage, electricity delivery....school maintenance,

Governors should be involved in what can make their state more economically advantageous.....

The answer to improving crime rates is jobs, jobs, jobs.....imo

Notice how right wingers want to explain all the violence in their states on blacks and Hispanics. Even when they are in charge, their failure is always someone else s fault.
What cities run by "right wingers" are more violent than those run by so-called liberals?
What a dumb ass question is that?

Logic is a lost art...

The vast majority of violent crime is perpetrated by blacks and Latino thugs. Your article dances around it by blaming it on "unskilled young men", and other lame ass economic excuses.

If you are unwilling to address the real problem, you're not going to solve it.

The vast majority of violent crime is perpetrated by the poor/lower classes.
Fixed it for ya.
The lower classes are, of course, established by .... the upper classes.

Gee, you do realize that they all have large Democrat-controlled cities, don't you???

So let's do a better comparison and look at actual cities....

The 11 Most Dangerous U.S. Cities - US News

Gee, to you realize virtually all cities are "Democrat-controlled"?
I'm sure it makes a huuuuuge difference at that level. Why those wacko Republicans would prolly be collecting garbage on Thursdays instead of Wednesdays.

What a couple of morons.
If cum hoc fallacies were water molecules, USMB would be the fucking Pacific Ocean.

What a remarkable coinicidence that the poor/lower classes we're talking about are also primarily black.

As are the wealthy/upper classes in those cities.

Carry on.
Ironic coming from a white trasher trailer dweller

Care4All

Actually, crime went down and conditions improved in NYC under Giuliani...

Funny the Libtards keep forgetting that....

Let me clarify.....Are there any mayors of our larger cities in our Nation that are republicans? There could be 50, but there could be zero.....I honestly don't know or remember, off the top of my head....do you know of any?

55acfe4d1300002e009d7d0c.jpeg

Click here to see the most violent states in America.
So why do you think the blackest cities run by black local government are the most violent?
Somebody please find me a major U.S. city run by blacks that is run successfully. I don't think there is one. That's why our country is fucked up. It's being run by a fucking racist clown named Obama.

Let me clarify.....Are there any mayors of our larger cities in our Nation that are republicans? There could be 50, but there could be zero.....I honestly don't know or remember, off the top of my head....do you know of any?
Sorry for that remark, but as some one posted Guliani was a Republican and just recently mayor of New York

So why do you think the blackest cities run by black local government are the most violent?
Somebody please find me a major U.S. city run by blacks that is run successfully. I don't think there is one. That's why our country is fucked up. It's being run by a fucking racist clown named Obama.
what is wrong with you? We are talking democrat run cities.

Greenwood was highly successful, so much so the U.S. military bombed it from the air.
Greenwood Oklahoma From the Black Wall Street to the Tulsa Race Riot - The Root

Sorry for that remark, but as some one posted Guliani was a Republican and just recently mayor of New York
15 years ago for Rudi, and then Bloomberg as a Republican initially, I remembered those....

I think Miami might be republican? I can Google it and see what I can find out...TY anyway...

Logic is a lost art...

The vast majority of violent crime is perpetrated by blacks and Latino thugs. Your article dances around it by blaming it on "unskilled young men", and other lame ass economic excuses.

If you are unwilling to address the real problem, you're not going to solve it.

The vast majority of violent crime is perpetrated by the poor/lower classes.
Fixed it for ya.
The lower classes are, of course, established by .... the upper classes.

Gee, you do realize that they all have large Democrat-controlled cities, don't you???

So let's do a better comparison and look at actual cities....

The 11 Most Dangerous U.S. Cities - US News

Gee, do you realize virtually all cities are "Democrat-controlled"?
I'm sure it makes a huuuuuge difference at that level. Why those wacko Republicans would prolly be collecting garbage on Thursdays instead of Wednesdays.

What a couple of morons.
If cum hoc fallacies were water molecules, USMB would be the fucking Pacific Ocean.

"The lower classes are, of course, established by .... the upper classes."

Nah, the lower classes are, of course, established by....their own self-destructive culture.

15 years ago for Rudi, and then Bloomberg as a Republican initially, I remembered those....

I think Miami might be republican? I can Google it and see what I can find out...TY anyway...
I guess you mean big cities, I was born in Chicago and raised in the area, till I had enough of the taxes at 38 years old.

But my closet city now is Greenville SC and has a Republican mayor knox white for the past 15 years and has grown that city to a major tourist stop, downtown greenville is real nice.

I guess you mean big cities, I was born in Chicago and raised in the area, till I had enough of the taxes at 38 years old.

But my closet city now is Greenville SC and has a Republican mayor knox white for the past 15 years and has grown that city to a major tourist stop, downtown greenville is real nice.
No matter the state, the local murder rate is always in proportion to local demographics.

We know who is doing the most killing, but it is not PC to address the problem.

No matter the state, the local murder rate is always in proportion to local demographics.

We know who is doing the most killing, but it is not PC to address the problem.
True, but from I am speaking from my personal experiences in Chicago for 38 years and down here for 12 in South Carolina, I have never had a problem with blacks, when I went to the south side of Chicago in my youth for drugs. Or even a one month stint in Cook county jail in the 90s, a few of my neighbors down here are black and they watch my place when I am gone, I trust them. They help me as much as I help them

So I think its how you treat some one. So it seems to me some whites bring it on themselves.

Greenwood had the oil money and became real successful in the 1900s ~1921 and whites became jealous.

That's the example I have, if a black community/city money to start off with, it would be successful.

Instead of being elected after years and years of democrat control and getting blamed for the democrats fuck ups of the past.

To say a black mayor of today of a major city it's his fault and blame it on the race of a person and not the democrat party of the past is so wrong.

You see what I am saying?

Its just being a bigot.

Care4All

Actually, crime went down and conditions improved in NYC under Giuliani...

Funny the Libtards keep forgetting that....
I remember crime going down under Rudi.... I lived in Brooklyn several years before his time and it was safe back then too...we played outside as children without mom or dad watching over, we walked and took a subway to school by ourselves using our transit pass, we walked to church blocks away by ourselves, we, my sis and I were never afraid or worried living in NYC, Brooklyn...decades ago, of course....I guess it all depends on the neighborhood?

Nope. In fact I've never heard of a murder anywhere, ever, that established the perp's political affiliation. If they even had one.

This is fun, in a sadistic way....

:dig:

Subjecting yourself to humiliation as you do, is masochistic, Huffer.

Remind me, didn't YOU in your usual racist and partisan way crow about how "94% of African Americans vote for democrats?" I mean just last week!

So retard, if what you claim is true, then the political affiliation to your filthy party is indeed known. Look, everyone here knows you're just a mindless hack with no ability to think - but the holes you fall into are hilarious, given that you dug them yourself, stupid.

Forum List

Back